Daily Beast: Trump threw parties with cocaine and girls as young as 15
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 17, 2024, 10:04:31 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Daily Beast: Trump threw parties with cocaine and girls as young as 15
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Daily Beast: Trump threw parties with cocaine and girls as young as 15  (Read 1221 times)
ApatheticAustrian
ApathicAustrian
Junior Chimp
Austria

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: October 24, 2016, 08:31:20 PM »

Inside Donald Trump’s One-Stop Parties: Attendees Recall Cocaine and Very Young Models
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/10/24/inside-donald-trump-s-one-stop-parties-attendees-recall-cocaine-and-very-young-models.html

One of the two men I spoke with, a fashion photographer, requested anonymity because he has fathered several children since his Trump days and doesn’t want his past dredged up. “There’s no upside for me,” he says.

The other man… well, you’ll read his words. Both confirmed that Trump, as I’ve reported, used to host parties in suites at the Plaza Hotel when he owned it, where young women and girls were introduced to older, richer men. This is hardly aberrant behavior in the modeling business. Indeed, it is standard operating procedure.

But both men also put Donald Trump in the room with cocaine, very young women and underage girls, and rich, old men there to—pardon my language, but if the Times can say pussy on its front page, I can say this— them.

I’m sorry, Ivanka, I really am, because your mother raised you well and I can’t blame you for supporting your father (even if he did give—at the least—his blessing when you were 15 and signed on as a model yourself with Elite, the hard-partying high-end agency founded by notorious teen-er John Casablancas) but here’s the sad truth: Your dad’s not a dog. He’s a pig.
kyc0705

« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2016, 08:38:55 PM »

The story is certainly scandalous, but unless there's hard evidence for any of the claims in the story, this isn't going to gain any traction.
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2016, 08:41:18 PM »

The story is certainly scandalous, but unless there's hard evidence for any of the claims in the story, this isn't going to gain any traction.
‼realJohnEwards‼
MatteKudasai
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -4.87

« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2016, 08:43:10 PM »

I agree, and it very well shouldn't, but it's still a little off-putting that some believe some of Bill's accusers with a similar lack of evidence while waving this off...
ApatheticAustrian
ApathicAustrian
Junior Chimp
Austria

« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2016, 08:51:17 PM »

just file it in the "increasing data points that DJT may like his gals underaged"-category.

additional:

Donald Trump hires teen because she's beautiful during 2007 speech, says hot women are his 'alcoholism'
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/trump-hires-teen-beautiful-2007-speech-article-1.2839831?utm_content=buffer65375&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=NYDailyNewsTw

In video taken of Trump giving a paid Learning Annex speech in 2007, the Republican presidential candidate — currently accused of groping as many as 11 women against their will — said he insisted on hiring “a beautiful girl, 17 or 18, so beautiful” as a waitress even though she had no work history.

You must be logged in to read this quote.

“I said, ‘Do you have any experience?’ She goes, ‘No, sir.’ I said, ‘When can you start?’” the married businessman continues.

“Isn’t that terrible?” he guffaws as the crowd laughs, turning to give Juliet, still at his side, a wet cheek kiss.

“You can work on my plane anytime,” he grins.

As Juliet pivots and walks away, Trump keeps his eyes trained on her derriere.
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2016, 08:53:57 PM »

just file it in the "increasing data points that DJT may like his gals underaged"-category.

additional:

Donald Trump hires teen because she's beautiful during 2007 speech, says hot women are his 'alcoholism'
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/trump-hires-teen-beautiful-2007-speech-article-1.2839831?utm_content=buffer65375&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=NYDailyNewsTw

In video taken of Trump giving a paid Learning Annex speech in 2007, the Republican presidential candidate — currently accused of groping as many as 11 women against their will — said he insisted on hiring “a beautiful girl, 17 or 18, so beautiful” as a waitress even though she had no work history.

You must be logged in to read this quote.

“I said, ‘Do you have any experience?’ She goes, ‘No, sir.’ I said, ‘When can you start?’” the married businessman continues.

“Isn’t that terrible?” he guffaws as the crowd laughs, turning to give Juliet, still at his side, a wet cheek kiss.

“You can work on my plane anytime,” he grins.

As Juliet pivots and walks away, Trump keeps his eyes trained on her derriere.

Okay, this made me sick.
Arbitrage1980
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2016, 02:19:26 AM »

I agree, and it very well shouldn't, but it's still a little off-putting that some believe some of Bill's accusers with a similar lack of evidence while waving this off...

To be quite frank, I believe some of Trump's accusers and some of Bill's accusers. I think both men are disgusting human beings who have assaulted women in the past. Now, I know that Bill is not on the ballot, but Hillary will give him a significant policy portfolio, so it is somewhat relevant. It also raises the hypocrisy of the liberal media and feminists, who turned a blind eye to Bill's abuse of women while losing their mind over Trump's misdeeds.

eric82oslo
Junior Chimp
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.00, S: -5.65

« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2016, 03:53:35 AM »

Trump is starting to sound more than more like Silvio Berlusconi for each day which passes. Tongue
ApatheticAustrian
ApathicAustrian
Junior Chimp
Austria

« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2016, 03:59:06 AM »

silvio was a shrewd campaigner.....
eric82oslo
Junior Chimp
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.00, S: -5.65

« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2016, 04:02:38 AM »

He was just as ruthless as Trump, if not even more so. I'm not sure which of them had the stronger facist gene in them though? I guess it's about a draw.
PeteB
Canada

« Reply #10 on: October 25, 2016, 07:26:12 AM »

Bunga Bunga Trump! Smiley
Blue3
Starwatcher
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #11 on: October 25, 2016, 06:29:51 PM »

Shouldn't this be bigger news??
Fmr President & Senator Polnut
polnut
Atlas Icon
Australia

Political Matrix
E: -2.71, S: -5.22

« Reply #12 on: October 25, 2016, 06:31:20 PM »

Not without physical evidence... ie video/pictures etc. That's what gets these stories traction.
GeorgiaModerate
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #13 on: October 25, 2016, 06:41:47 PM »

Not without physical evidence... ie video/pictures etc. That's what gets these stories traction.

I suspect that's coming shortly.

If evidence of this (or some other scandal) actually exists, I think the most effective time to publish it would be late Thursday or on Friday.  That would give it time to get into the news cycles and the Sunday talk shows to cover it.  Then if it was truly bad,  next week would see more Republicans distancing themselves from Trump.  He would lash out at any "traitors", causing maximum disruption to the GOP heading into Election Day.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies