Trump's Hollywood Star destroyed by sledgehammer
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 03:07:40 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Trump's Hollywood Star destroyed by sledgehammer
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Trump's Hollywood Star destroyed by sledgehammer  (Read 1480 times)
Enduro
Junior Chimp

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: October 26, 2016, 02:32:03 PM »

People are getting too worked up over this, just vote against him in November. There is no need to deface property.
Erich Maria Remarque
LittleBigPlanet
YaBB God
Sweden

« Reply #26 on: October 26, 2016, 02:45:11 PM »

I normally abhor vandalism, but this case reminds me of the phrase "what goes around comes around."

I had the same thought when [illegal] protesters on Trump's rally [illegaly] got punched in the face . You too? Roll Eyes
HisGrace
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #27 on: October 26, 2016, 03:14:48 PM »

Sad and wrong. The real question is whether Trump is a cause of our politics decaying to this level, or just a symptom.

For all we know, a supporter did this as way to make his opponents look stupid and evil.

Seriously guys, this is minor vandalism done as a joke. Nothing compared to Trump's white nationalist supporters (often racially based) harassment of people on social media which was recently documented in a thread here.
Starbucks Union Thug HokeyPuck
HockeyDude
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #28 on: October 26, 2016, 03:18:22 PM »

Thrilled to see high-energy city dwellers express their displeasure with the fascist.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #29 on: October 26, 2016, 03:41:17 PM »

Sad and wrong. The real question is whether Trump is a cause of our politics decaying to this level, or just a symptom.
True Federalist (진정한 연방 주의자)
Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #30 on: October 28, 2016, 01:18:49 AM »

Frankly, I'd happy to see the whole Walk of Shame get sledgehammered.  It's no surprise that Trump had a star.  All you need is someone to front the money for one and at least some claim to media fame.
eric82oslo
Junior Chimp
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.00, S: -5.65

« Reply #31 on: October 28, 2016, 01:25:24 AM »

This is what happens when you call all Mexicans rapists and murderers, as the number one reason why you should become president, in a state that already has more latinos than white people. Karma has a tendency to inflict these kinds of things. That's why you should always procure to do good deeds, and basically not be Trump. Trump's reason for being is to do bad deeds onto others, period.
Beefalow and the Consumer
Beef
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.77, S: -8.78

« Reply #32 on: October 28, 2016, 08:49:14 AM »

We're running out of time, people.

Destruction of Walk Of Fame star leaves Donald Trump down to his last six Horcruxes
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #33 on: October 28, 2016, 10:21:31 AM »

Vandalism against ANY candidate or their property is simply not acceptable.

Perpetrators, if found, should face the full force of the law.
AndyHogan14

Political Matrix
E: -4.00, S: -6.61

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #34 on: October 28, 2016, 10:27:35 AM »

It wouldn't surprise me if his star eventually gets removed permanently...it is Los Angeles after all.
Erich Maria Remarque
LittleBigPlanet
YaBB God
Sweden

« Reply #35 on: October 28, 2016, 11:45:04 AM »

This is what happens when you call all Mexicans rapists and murderers, as the number one reason why you should become president, in a state that already has more latinos than white people. Karma has a tendency to inflict these kinds of things. That's why you should always procure to do good deeds, and basically not be Trump. Trump's reason for being is to do bad deeds onto others, period.

Can I apply the same logic when I see those Fergusson protests — karma is a b**ch?
HisGrace
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #36 on: October 28, 2016, 12:04:11 PM »

Vandalism against ANY candidate or their property is simply not acceptable.

Perpetrators, if found, should face the full force of the law.

I'm sure they're quaking in their boots at the thought of paying that $200 fine.
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
evergreen
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

« Reply #37 on: October 28, 2016, 01:45:47 PM »

Can I apply the same logic when I see those Fergusson protests — karma is a b**ch?

"protesting against racism is the exact same as leading a hyperracist movement. le both sides!!"
Erich Maria Remarque
LittleBigPlanet
YaBB God
Sweden

« Reply #38 on: October 28, 2016, 02:09:15 PM »

"protesting against racism is the exact same as leading a hyperracist movement. le both sides!!"

Protesting against police doing their job, i.e. make our children safer.
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
evergreen
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

« Reply #39 on: October 28, 2016, 03:03:37 PM »

christ
eric82oslo
Junior Chimp
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.00, S: -5.65

« Reply #40 on: October 28, 2016, 04:25:30 PM »
« Edited: October 28, 2016, 04:42:47 PM by eric82oslo »

Police's number one job is to immediately kill every single unarmed young black guy they see, especially if/when they are fathers or even have their very own children sitting in the backseat of the car while they're being killed by hysterical sissy police "men" (who acts like they're the reincarnation of Trump himself)? That one was new to me, I must say. (I thought I had heard it all, but apparently not.)

And killing every unarmed black father (while their very own babies are watching, sometimes) in the US is of course suppose to be a measure in order to make white children safer. Please give me a break.
Democratic Hawk
LucysBeau
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: -2.58, S: 2.43

« Reply #41 on: October 28, 2016, 04:33:36 PM »

WTH did Trump have a Hollywood Star in the first instance?
True Federalist (진정한 연방 주의자)
Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #42 on: October 28, 2016, 08:33:35 PM »

WTH did Trump have a Hollywood Star in the first instance?
He was the star of a TV show and someone paid to put the star up.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies