LA: Pinsonat/SMOR- Kennedy +6
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 08:41:35 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 Senatorial Election Polls
  LA: Pinsonat/SMOR- Kennedy +6
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: LA: Pinsonat/SMOR- Kennedy +6  (Read 766 times)
Fargobison

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: October 26, 2016, 03:44:42 PM »

Kennedy 22
Campbell 16
Boustany 14
Fayard 12
Flemmng 9

http://www.bayoubuzz.com/bb/item/1062138-new-smor-us-senate-poll-kennedy-widens-lead-campbell-second
100% pro-life no matter what
ExtremeRepublican
Moderators
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 7.35, S: 5.57

« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2016, 03:59:31 PM »

Can you remind me of how the GOP vote is breaking down in this primary?  And, the Democratic vote, for that matter?
Heisenberg
SecureAmerica
United States

« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2016, 05:20:15 PM »

Can you remind me of how the GOP vote is breaking down in this primary?  And, the Democratic vote, for that matter?
I believe that among the Democrats, Blacks and non-New Orleans whites are overwhelmingly for Campbell, and Fayard's base is New Orleans area Democrats.

With Republicans, Fleming is the Tea-Party guy, Kennedy is socially conservative but less fiscally conservative than the average Republican, and Boustany is in between. I'd prefer a Republican more fiscally conservative than Kennedy (but not off the deep end), but any Republican will do, as every seat matters.
Pandaguineapig
United States

« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2016, 06:27:53 PM »

I believe that among the Democrats, Blacks and non-New Orleans whites are overwhelmingly for Campbell, and Fayard's base is New Orleans area Democrats.

With Republicans, Fleming is the Tea-Party guy, Kennedy is socially conservative but less fiscally conservative than the average Republican, and Boustany is in between. I'd prefer a Republican more fiscally conservative than Kennedy (but not off the deep end), but any Republican will do, as every seat matters.
Yeah, as hackish as it may sound to say, is that while even though candidates matter as far as an election it really doesn't matter who is actually in the Senate seat. The most moderate/maverick republican still votes with their party 90% of the time and vice versa
RINO Tom
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 2.45, S: -0.52

« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2016, 06:42:43 PM »

Yeah... I'm no longer worried about this race.

So are you just a full-on GOP supporter now?
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies