Struggling Arch conservative small business owners (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 02:43:32 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Struggling Arch conservative small business owners (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Struggling Arch conservative small business owners  (Read 907 times)
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« on: October 26, 2016, 07:57:23 PM »

Poor rich people for sure.  These are the ones that tend to be part of the Masons or Knights of Columbus or the Rotary and tend to elect each other to local government but also like to act like they're struggling up there on the hill overlooking town in their modest-sized-but-gaudy-pillared-house.

The good ole boys...or where I grew up... 'the town fathers'...luckily my town has removed them from power and they're more or less dying off.
A very good description. I also liked Adam Griffin's assault on the "affluent poor rich evangelicals" who backed Ted Cruz this year and why the party is revolting against them.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2016, 01:54:44 PM »

Poor rich people for sure.  These are the ones that tend to be part of the Masons or Knights of Columbus or the Rotary and tend to elect each other to local government but also like to act like they're struggling up there on the hill overlooking town in their modest-sized-but-gaudy-pillared-house.

The good ole boys...or where I grew up... 'the town fathers'...luckily my town has removed them from power and they're more or less dying off.
A very good description. I also liked Adam Griffin's assault on the "affluent poor rich evangelicals" who backed Ted Cruz this year and why the party is revolting against them.

Let's revisit this in four years and see how well the revolt against a majority of the party worked out.
The majority of the party that nominated Trump??
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies