Jason Chaffetz: "I won't defend Trump, i won't endorse Trump but i vote for him" (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 03:48:17 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Jason Chaffetz: "I won't defend Trump, i won't endorse Trump but i vote for him" (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Jason Chaffetz: "I won't defend Trump, i won't endorse Trump but i vote for him"  (Read 2669 times)
ApatheticAustrian
ApathicAustrian
Junior Chimp
Austria

« on: October 26, 2016, 08:19:05 PM »

"I will not defend or endorse @realDonaldTrump, but I am voting for him. HRC is that bad. HRC is bad for the USA."
https://twitter.com/jasoninthehouse/status/791445788656226304

i guess priebus is giving them hell. they must be afraid of "something".
ApatheticAustrian
ApathicAustrian
Junior Chimp
Austria

« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2016, 08:43:24 PM »
« Edited: October 26, 2016, 08:46:54 PM by ApatheticAustrian »

That statement makes perfect sense.  I'm not sure why Atlas has such a problem with the idea of voting for the lesser of two evils.

besides the fact, that he can sell his morality as cheap as he wants, the "problem" is that he was the first leaving trump after the tape appeared, ran from one media outlet to the next, promising how he could NEVER EVER vote for trump now, especially since his love for his daughter wouldn't allow it and now......values schmalues.

this is the highest level of hypocrisy imaginable and an insult to his own family, one way or another.
ApatheticAustrian
ApathicAustrian
Junior Chimp
Austria

« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2016, 08:52:30 PM »

Its funny how all of these Republicans act like Clinton is going to be so horrible for the country, when policy wise she'll be more or less like Obama.  If she was as bad as they're saying, the country would already be in flames.

a result from the echo chamber.

CLINTON WAS THE WORST!!!

NO OBAMA IS!!!!!

NO AGAIN CLINTON!!!!...

and i am pretty sure, al gore was the destroyer of US values too.

there are many liberals with some level of GOP-denrangement syndrome but the GOP base has mastered this technique to unique levels.
ApatheticAustrian
ApathicAustrian
Junior Chimp
Austria

« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2016, 07:27:14 AM »
« Edited: October 27, 2016, 07:30:15 AM by ApatheticAustrian »

trump is more "liberal" than clinton in many ways....even if you take his daily changing positions by face value, he still breaks the alliance between social conservatives (leaders love him), fiscal conservatives (who are split between those who mumble inside his ear and believe they control him and those who don't trust him) and national security/neocons (who hate him with the power of 1000 suns and are mostly voting clinton).

judging him as a conservative depends mostly on which part of reagan's 3-legged-stool you belong to.
ApatheticAustrian
ApathicAustrian
Junior Chimp
Austria

« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2016, 03:30:29 PM »

bunch of whiny cowards.

and i have held haley in high regards.

ApatheticAustrian
ApathicAustrian
Junior Chimp
Austria

« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2016, 07:58:33 PM »

adelson will be gone in a cycle or two and the kochs made clear that they are anti-nationalist, so the mercers are going to become even more important.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies