Trump: "just cancel the election and give it to me"
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 05:18:33 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Trump: "just cancel the election and give it to me"
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Trump: "just cancel the election and give it to me"  (Read 1674 times)
Beefalow and the Consumer
Beef
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.77, S: -8.78

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: October 28, 2016, 07:41:44 AM »

I can only imagine the outrage if Hillary said this, even as a joke.

The Trumpistas would already be loading their guns.

I've been saying for several weeks that a couple hundred "2nd Amendment advocates" will attempt to carry assault rifles onto the Washington Mall on or before Inauguration Day to "demonstrate," and all hell will break loose.

I also used to joke that if Donald were elected President, in 2020 he'd end up postponing the election "until we figure out what the hell is going on."  Now I'm not sure that's as much a joke as a prediction.
Sir Mohamed
MohamedChalid
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #26 on: October 28, 2016, 08:53:27 AM »

Why just this election? Cancel all elections, abolish congress and courts and make the USA a Drumpf-dictatorship. Drumpf for president emperor for life!

Democracy is totally overrated. The authors of the constitution like Jefferson and Madison did not have the intellect of Mr. Drumpf.
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #27 on: October 28, 2016, 09:03:18 AM »

Why just this election? Cancel all elections, abolish congress and courts and make the USA a Drumpf-dictatorship. Drumpf for president emperor for life!

Democracy is totally overrated. The authors of the constitution like Jefferson and Madison did not have the intellect of Mr. Drumpf.

They were low energy and their revolution and constitution was a disaster! Sad!
Trump's supporters don't want to be governed. They want to be ruled.
Absentee Voting Ghost of Ruin
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #28 on: October 28, 2016, 09:36:19 AM »

You may believe you're only being sarcastic, but this appears to be what Pussygrabber Von Drumpfuher is aiming for.
Beef
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #29 on: October 28, 2016, 09:42:21 AM »

If we had just had strong moral leadership in this country for the past 240 years, and not loser politicians who step down when they don't win their rigged elections, Canada, Mexico, and Cuba would now be part of the United States.  And we'd have law and order, not rapists and drug lords in those other countries.  And England would still be speaking English, not Arabic under Sharia Law like they are today.
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #30 on: October 28, 2016, 09:45:36 AM »

If we had just had strong moral leadership in this country for the past 240 years, and not loser politicians who step down when they don't win their rigged elections, Canada, Mexico, and Cuba would now be part of the United States.  And we'd have law and order, not rapists and drug lords in those other countries.  And England would still be speaking English, not Arabic under Sharia Law like they are today.
1/19/2017- The beginning of the rest of our and our country's lives. 6 months ago, it was the Republican Party. Next week, it will be America. Next year, it will be the world!
eric82oslo
Junior Chimp
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.00, S: -5.65

« Reply #31 on: October 28, 2016, 09:48:50 AM »

As much as I love being outraged by Trump, I just can't get it up for this.  He clearly meant it to be tongue-in-cheek.

sure, but he is gruesome at joking and has said enough "serious" stuff, which makes it ....believable.

He is the best stand up comedian of all time, remember.
Beef
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #32 on: October 28, 2016, 09:50:24 AM »

1/19/2017- The beginning of the rest of our and our country's lives. 6 months ago, it was the Republican Party. Next week, it will be America. Next year, it will be the world!

One nation.  One people.  One Trump!

When Trump dies, his hand-picked successor will take the title "The Trump," which will replace "President" as the name for our head of state.  In fact, 500 years from now dictionaries will list Donald Trump as origin for the term "trump card."
Sir Mohamed
MohamedChalid
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #33 on: October 28, 2016, 10:00:14 AM »

You may believe you're only being sarcastic, but this appears to be what Pussygrabber Von Drumpfuher is aiming for.

That's the case, yes. Mr. Drumpf has, I believe, a deep seated psychological problem, likely an inferiority complex. All his sick narcisissm and the stupid nonsense he's putting out is actually aimed at himself and to lift up his self-confidence. He permantely needs confirmation that he's the best and the finest. If something doesn't go his way, he is going nuts: Either he tries to make others what he wants no matter what (why is he talking about grabbing women without asking?) or he tries to be seen as a victim ("election rigged" etc.). And if something goes his way, he just doesn't stop talking about it or he exaggerates ("I'm leading in all polls by tramendous numbers", "I won the primary big league", "I'm worth over ten billion dollars"...). This dude is really sick. And I even don't mean this in a sarcastic way or say this as a political opponent. I mean this sincerely. This man has a real mental problem and that's why he should never occupy the presidency.
Hermit For Peace
hermit
Junior Chimp

« Reply #34 on: October 28, 2016, 11:05:44 AM »

That's the case, yes. Mr. Drumpf has, I believe, a deep seated psychological problem, likely an inferiority complex. All his sick narcisissm and the stupid nonsense he's putting out is actually aimed at himself and to lift up his self-confidence. He permantely needs confirmation that he's the best and the finest. If something doesn't go his way, he is going nuts: Either he tries to make others what he wants no matter what (why is he talking about grabbing women without asking?) or he tries to be seen as a victim ("election rigged" etc.). And if something goes his way, he just doesn't stop talking about it or he exaggerates ("I'm leading in all polls by tramendous numbers", "I won the primary big league", "I'm worth over ten billion dollars"...). This dude is really sick. And I even don't mean this in a sarcastic way or say this as a political opponent. I mean this sincerely. This man has a real mental problem and that's why he should never occupy the presidency.

You nailed it. He's totally mentally unbalanced and it's been on clear display the entire campaign. That's why I avoid listening to anything Trump says because it's stupid, childish, all over the place stuff. Makes me cringe.
President Johnson
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -3.23, S: -4.70

« Reply #35 on: October 29, 2016, 05:24:42 AM »

Actually I should be upset by this. But I'm not, because it does not surprise me after all.

You nailed it. He's totally mentally unbalanced and it's been on clear display the entire campaign. That's why I avoid listening to anything Trump says because it's stupid, childish, all over the place stuff. Makes me cringe.

Yep, this was also my suspension that Donny is suffering from an inferiority complex that has its origin in his childhood. The most common symptom is a totally exaggerated narcissism. I read an article with an interview of a psychologist in a German newspaper a couple of months ago, who suggested that this might be the case (Headline: "Is Donald Trump insane?"). The purpose of all his bragging is likely used as a substitute to overcome his own lack of self-confidence.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies