Trump: "just cancel the election and give it to me" (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 12:11:07 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Trump: "just cancel the election and give it to me" (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Trump: "just cancel the election and give it to me"  (Read 1696 times)
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« on: October 27, 2016, 09:19:44 PM »

You can only say he's joking so many times when he comes off like a wannabe dicator

Do we really need threads on every little stupid thing Trump says?

He's still polling over 40%, so yeah, we do. If he were some joke 3rd party candidate with less than 1 percent of the vote there'd be no point.
Think I am going to see what is in Canada again this weekend.
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2016, 09:03:18 AM »

Why just this election? Cancel all elections, abolish congress and courts and make the USA a Drumpf-dictatorship. Drumpf for president emperor for life!

Democracy is totally overrated. The authors of the constitution like Jefferson and Madison did not have the intellect of Mr. Drumpf.

They were low energy and their revolution and constitution was a disaster! Sad!
Trump's supporters don't want to be governed. They want to be ruled.
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2016, 09:45:36 AM »

Why just this election? Cancel all elections, abolish congress and courts and make the USA a Drumpf-dictatorship. Drumpf for president emperor for life!

Democracy is totally overrated. The authors of the constitution like Jefferson and Madison did not have the intellect of Mr. Drumpf.

They were low energy and their revolution and constitution was a disaster! Sad!
Trump's supporters don't want to be governed. They want to be ruled.

If we had just had strong moral leadership in this country for the past 240 years, and not loser politicians who step down when they don't win their rigged elections, Canada, Mexico, and Cuba would now be part of the United States.  And we'd have law and order, not rapists and drug lords in those other countries.  And England would still be speaking English, not Arabic under Sharia Law like they are today.
1/19/2017- The beginning of the rest of our and our country's lives. 6 months ago, it was the Republican Party. Next week, it will be America. Next year, it will be the world!
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies