FBI Reviewing Clinton emails news: LATEST - Emails from Weiner investigation
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 06, 2024, 05:12:26 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  FBI Reviewing Clinton emails news: LATEST - Emails from Weiner investigation
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 ... 65
Author Topic: FBI Reviewing Clinton emails news: LATEST - Emails from Weiner investigation  (Read 87022 times)
mark_twain
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #775 on: October 28, 2016, 06:54:47 PM »

This is great!

Clinton is calling their bluff!

http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/28/politics/fbi-reviewing-new-emails-in-clinton-probe-director-tells-senate-judiciary-committee/index.html
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #776 on: October 28, 2016, 06:55:05 PM »

I'm sure a guy who's media career started working for John Kerry's media team in 2004 is totally objective as to whether or not Hillary is being persecuted by "dedicated public servant" (according to Tim Kaine yesterday) James Comey.
eric82oslo
Junior Chimp
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.00, S: -5.65

« Reply #777 on: October 28, 2016, 06:55:37 PM »

"Clinton Wants Answers" is CNN's new headline.

I sense a shift in momentum.

Remember the 11 hour Benghazi hearing last November when every GOP hack in the nation were sure that Hillary once and for all would be cooked and it turned out that the exact opposite was in fact the end game of it? Wink
Southern Delegate matthew27
matthew27
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.03, S: -1.22

« Reply #778 on: October 28, 2016, 06:56:21 PM »

People are sick of the republican games and bullcrap. This may get people to vote for CLINTON.

Most people know that the republicans the past 6 years have played this game over and over again.
Middle-aged Europe
Old Europe
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #779 on: October 28, 2016, 06:56:29 PM »

Trump to make a statement soon.
Will he manage to screw this one up too?

He's probably continue with the "Bigger than Watergate" bullsh**t, which helps in firing up his base, but probably won't help him with Unidecideds and Independents.
SirMuxALot

« Reply #780 on: October 28, 2016, 06:56:46 PM »

Can we get a little more information than that?  Merely Melber's opinion?  Or Melber knows somebody/something?
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #781 on: October 28, 2016, 06:57:02 PM »

Remember the 11 hour Benghazi hearing last November when every GOP hack in the nation were sure that Hillary once and for all would be cooked and it turned out that the exact opposite was in fact the end game of it? Wink
Oh yeah you mean the time that we secretly tried to cause her to have a stroke on Putin's orders? Yeah I remember that!
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: -0.70

« Reply #782 on: October 28, 2016, 06:57:37 PM »

Is Gustaf threatening to take me behind the gym?

Nope, I'm not part of a fascist movement worshiping violence and power. But every once in a while we need to protect ourselves against you people and the last few times we won, fortunately.

I'm just noting that with a fascist, you make fun of them or you fight them (or both at the same time). It's ridiculous to pretend that people like you are worth talking to.
Ok, ignore me. But you can't. You have a sadistic, violent streak in you (ironically characteristic of actual fascists) and you can't leave me be without demonizing and threatening me into silence. It won't work any better than your friends party jokes.

Also looks like they sat on this for five weeks.  Seems someone might have an agenda.
Yeah, they totally are trying to save their own skin. They're throwing her under the bus. The charade is falling apart here.

You're not making any sense (which isn't surprising). I never said I would ignore you - evil shouldn't be ignored, but confronted. People should be reminded that you shouldn't be part of civilized company.

I haven't threatened you in any way. Nor have I demonized you. I've just pointed out that you are a fascist and as such a threat to millions of people. Don't whine about needing a safe space now. That you can't defend your fascism is presumably the reason why you back a candidate who wants to jail his opponents and dismantle freedom of speech.

Your crybaby act is cute - I thought you liked strongman leadership? Or is it only appealing when it's about hurting other people?

I've no idea how my friends' party jokes are relevant to you being an awful person, but sure. Rational discourse isn't what fascists do best.
rafta_rafta

« Reply #783 on: October 28, 2016, 06:58:09 PM »

Comey needs to get the facts out in the public domain ASAP. clearly the Trump campaign should want this too.
Joe Biden is your president. Deal with it.
diskymike44

« Reply #784 on: October 28, 2016, 06:58:16 PM »

Bad or good?
The Other Castro
Castro2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #785 on: October 28, 2016, 06:58:40 PM »

Oh yeah you mean the time that we secretly tried to cause her to have a stroke on Putin's orders? Yeah I remember that!

Huh
Fmr President & Senator Polnut
polnut
Atlas Icon
Australia

Political Matrix
E: -2.71, S: -5.22

« Reply #786 on: October 28, 2016, 06:59:21 PM »

Bad or good?

Stop panicking and read... what does it sound like to you?
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -3.30

« Reply #787 on: October 28, 2016, 06:59:44 PM »

Are you feeling ok? Seems like you are really losing it here.
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

« Reply #788 on: October 28, 2016, 07:00:02 PM »

Guys, can we just stop treating deplorables like Sanchez as if they're rational people deserving of respect?

Fascists should be mocked and ridiculed until the point where we need to fight them. There is no need to pretend as if they have thoughts and analysis.

A moderator calling for people with whom he disagrees to be "mocked and ridiculed until the point where we need to fight them."  That's troll-like behavior.  So much for normal discourse.  And then you wonder why conservatives don't post more on this forum.

As for those, including the Clinton campaign, hoping for a statement from Comey with more information, be careful what you wish for.  Clinton was probably e-mailing Huma Abadein about every little thing.  You might not like what you get.

Well, you are backing a candidate who calls for physical attacks, imprisonment and murder of his opponents so I don't think you can complain about someone disagreeing with your opinion. The forum isn't a safe space for fascism, I'm afraid. If you are going to spout authoritarian racism you might get ridiculed for it.
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #789 on: October 28, 2016, 07:00:20 PM »

Huh
Just go with it.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

« Reply #790 on: October 28, 2016, 07:00:26 PM »

Bad or good?

The fact that this is a story at all is bad. The extent of the damage will depend on where the narrative goes from here and also how quickly the media finds a new chewtoy.
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #791 on: October 28, 2016, 07:00:43 PM »

Bad or good?

Preferably one where Hillary is calling Bullsh**t for once and not drawing a card.
HagridOfTheDeep
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -4.35

« Reply #792 on: October 28, 2016, 07:00:56 PM »

The strategy now has to be to indirectly get her supporters more fired up than ever against a partisan FBI. Play up the fact that she is always tarnished with baseless crap and always stays resilient.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #793 on: October 28, 2016, 07:01:08 PM »

See Gustaf, I disagree. I think you are the one not making sense.
Guys, can we just stop treating deplorables like Sanchez as if they're rational people deserving of respect?

Fascists should be mocked and ridiculed until the point where we need to fight them. There is no need to pretend as if they have thoughts and analysis.
We should be mocked and ridiculed and than fought? Or fought and than mocked and ridiculed? Or is mocking and ridiculing me cheapening my apparent fascism and thus insensitive to victims of fascism? I don't quite get what you are saying. Should I be ignored or should I get taken the gym?
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #794 on: October 28, 2016, 07:02:53 PM »

The strategy now has to be to indirectly get her supporters more fired up than ever against a partisan FBI. Play up the fact that she is always tarnished with baseless crap and always stays resilient.

#WhenTheyGoLowWeGoHigh
Seriously?
United States

« Reply #795 on: October 28, 2016, 07:03:43 PM »

Trump to make a statement soon.
Will he manage to screw this one up too?
Trump already made a statement in his New Hampshire rally. He's about to go on in Cedar Rapids within the next 1/2 hour or so. Expect much of the same.
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

« Reply #796 on: October 28, 2016, 07:03:55 PM »

See Gustaf, I disagree. I think you are the one not making sense.

We should be mocked and ridiculed and than fought? Or fought and than mocked and ridiculed? Or is mocking and ridiculing me cheapening my apparent fascism and thus insensitive to victims of fascism? I don't quite get what you are saying. Should I be ignored or should I get taken the gym?

I know it's difficult for you. The idea is that you should belittle fascists with the scorn they deserve as opposed to pretending they're reasonable people.

Eventually, fascists tend to turn to violence. As Trump and his supporters are increasingly calling for. And at that point you fight them.

I'm sure you can relate - it isn't as if you and your faction does anything other than threaten people with violence. Tongue
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

« Reply #797 on: October 28, 2016, 07:04:21 PM »

Hey, we agree for once. Wink Either that or do nothing and let the goldfish-esque attention spans of the media/public do its job. I find the "Give Comey legitimacy and respectfully ask him for more information to extend this story's lifespan" strategy questionable at best.
ApatheticAustrian
ApathicAustrian
Junior Chimp
Austria

« Reply #798 on: October 28, 2016, 07:04:41 PM »

here is the ari melber thing.

http://www.msnbc.com/kate-snow/watch/legal-perspective-on-new-clinton-emails-796034627875
rafta_rafta

« Reply #799 on: October 28, 2016, 07:04:49 PM »

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 ... 65  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies