Trump Supporter chants Jew-S-A at the press pen
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 03:33:03 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Trump Supporter chants Jew-S-A at the press pen
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
Author Topic: Trump Supporter chants Jew-S-A at the press pen  (Read 4995 times)
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: October 29, 2016, 08:40:31 PM »

I'll bet he was paid by Little Donnie Segretti Johnny Podesta.

Sure he was, because Trump supporters would never yell bigoted slurs at journalists. Give me a break.

WikiLeaks revealed that Trump's rallies were deliberately disrupted and violence provoked by Democratic operatives, so I'm conceding nothing here.

And Trump and his supporters reveal, every time they open their mouths, how disgustingly bigoted they are and how much they revile the non-alt right press' use of the first amendment to call out the pathological liar. Concede or don't concede, it doesn't change what Trump supporters are.

How many Trump supporters do you know?

The ones I know work for a living.  They pay taxes and obey the law.  They get along with all sorts of folks and are amongst the most productive in my community.  They work, raise families, give to their community through churches, volunteering, and charity.  

I grant you that I live in a heavily Republican community, but your description generalizing Trump supporters is downright libelous.  As Hillary doesn't care about being truthful, perhaps I should extend that quality to all of her supporters, eh?

Well, not really.  I'm a grown-up, and I don't hold a candidate liable for every nutjob that supports him/her.  Perhaps I should.  Jesse Jackson referred to NYC as "Hymietown" in the 1984 campaign; he's never apologized for it, and he's never disavowed Louis Farakkhan, and he's a Clinton supporter.  If we're going to play the game of holding candidates responsible for their supporters, I can play too.

Or, we can stop this alt right nonsense and stick to holding candidates to account for their own actions.

You might have a point, if it wasn't for the bigotry constantly spewed out of Trump's mouth about Mexicans being rapists and "bad hombres," targeting Muslims, sexually assaulting and degrading women, and I could go on. Or the fact that the single unifying factor among Trump supporters during the primaries was racial resentment. Or that at Trump rallies there are vendors selling merchandise with "Trump that b*tch" on it and "Hillary sucks but not like Monica" and countless supporters regularly spewing bigotry. Or unhinged surrogates like his son talking about the media readying gas chambers and Gingrich yelling at Megyn Kelly that she's obsessed with sex for asking about Trump's alleged history of sexual assaults. So drop the crap because no one but you and other fanatics are buying it.

As for your supposed respectable Trump supporting neighbors, do you think whether they work hard and live comfortably alongside each other changes who they are? You don't know what they're like behind closed doors, nor do I believe working hard means anything. I'm sure the men lynching African Americans in the South during Jim Crow and riding around in their white hoods were hard working family men and upstanding members of their community as well. That didn't stop them from being raging bigots.

The underlined sentence explains a lot.

Get a job.
JA
Jacobin American
Junior Chimp
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #26 on: October 29, 2016, 08:43:42 PM »

I'll bet he was paid by Little Donnie Segretti Johnny Podesta.

Sure he was, because Trump supporters would never yell bigoted slurs at journalists. Give me a break.

WikiLeaks revealed that Trump's rallies were deliberately disrupted and violence provoked by Democratic operatives, so I'm conceding nothing here.

And Trump and his supporters reveal, every time they open their mouths, how disgustingly bigoted they are and how much they revile the non-alt right press' use of the first amendment to call out the pathological liar. Concede or don't concede, it doesn't change what Trump supporters are.

How many Trump supporters do you know?

The ones I know work for a living.  They pay taxes and obey the law.  They get along with all sorts of folks and are amongst the most productive in my community.  They work, raise families, give to their community through churches, volunteering, and charity.  

I grant you that I live in a heavily Republican community, but your description generalizing Trump supporters is downright libelous.  As Hillary doesn't care about being truthful, perhaps I should extend that quality to all of her supporters, eh?

Well, not really.  I'm a grown-up, and I don't hold a candidate liable for every nutjob that supports him/her.  Perhaps I should.  Jesse Jackson referred to NYC as "Hymietown" in the 1984 campaign; he's never apologized for it, and he's never disavowed Louis Farakkhan, and he's a Clinton supporter.  If we're going to play the game of holding candidates responsible for their supporters, I can play too.

Or, we can stop this alt right nonsense and stick to holding candidates to account for their own actions.

You might have a point, if it wasn't for the bigotry constantly spewed out of Trump's mouth about Mexicans being rapists and "bad hombres," targeting Muslims, sexually assaulting and degrading women, and I could go on. Or the fact that the single unifying factor among Trump supporters during the primaries was racial resentment. Or that at Trump rallies there are vendors selling merchandise with "Trump that b*tch" on it and "Hillary sucks but not like Monica" and countless supporters regularly spewing bigotry. Or unhinged surrogates like his son talking about the media readying gas chambers and Gingrich yelling at Megyn Kelly that she's obsessed with sex for asking about Trump's alleged history of sexual assaults. So drop the crap because no one but you and other fanatics are buying it.

As for your supposed respectable Trump supporting neighbors, do you think whether they work hard and live comfortably alongside each other changes who they are? You don't know what they're like behind closed doors, nor do I believe working hard means anything. I'm sure the men lynching African Americans in the South during Jim Crow and riding around in their white hoods were hard working family men and upstanding members of their community as well. That didn't stop them from being raging bigots.

Get a job.

Full time job and full time college student, but you tried. Intentionally took my statement out of context to further your own narrative. Good job, you lousy hack.
rafta_rafta

« Reply #27 on: October 29, 2016, 08:49:23 PM »

Get a job.

This is a stretch, even for you.
rafta_rafta

« Reply #28 on: October 30, 2016, 08:46:57 AM »

Another video

https://twitter.com/KilloughCNN/status/792515955137978368
LLR
LongLiveRock
Junior Chimp

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #29 on: October 30, 2016, 08:51:53 AM »

But remember, it was wrong for her to call any of them deplorable!
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: -0.70

« Reply #30 on: October 30, 2016, 09:06:43 AM »

Fuzzy Bear is a fascist so he uses traditional fascist rhetoric about him and his buddies being hard-working family men as something that makes it ok to be racist. None of this is new.
kyc0705

« Reply #31 on: October 30, 2016, 09:07:56 AM »

Disgusting.
This is what trump is bringing to our nation.
Make America HATE Again.
rafta_rafta

« Reply #32 on: October 30, 2016, 09:20:21 AM »

More hardworking men claim that Nazis didn't intentionally gas jews and only 100K died at the camps

https://twitter.com/MonkeeKnucklez/status/792580692467064832
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #33 on: October 30, 2016, 01:28:50 PM »

Get a job.

This is a stretch, even for you.

1) This

2) FB, are dead wrong about Jackson "never apologizing" about his anti-Semitic slurs. I remember personally. He did so within days at a NY synagogue, abjectly and wholeheartedly. And was recieved warmly. Google or Youtube it. That said, his statements are enough I would've had serious reservations about ever voting for him even when I was a Democrat. It's quite ......"amusing " is the kindest word I can find...that you have to rely on such slurs by a decided also-ran from over 30 years ago to justify your willingness to accept the overt slurs and anti-semitism over a mjor presidential nominee and their campaign.

3) The Trump supporters "you know" in your church, etc. do indeed hold some rather deplorable views on other religious groups, immigrants, gays, etc., at least based on your own prior posts on the same subjects, which I have little doubt are reflected even worse in your own social circle considering you are in fact on of the nicer and less crazy Trump supporters on the Forum (though admittedly that's damming with faint praise Tongue). Your undeserved "get a job" lashing out at Nova is all too exemplar, I'm afraid. Just because you don't recognize or acknowledge such widespread sentiments doesn't mean they aren't there in full force.

4) Although unquestionably a double-dealing politico skilled at pay to play, someone has to deliberately play ostrich at the blatant lying, supporting his business with campaign funds, using his "charitable" foundation to pay personal legal bills, all occurring just during the campaign, let alone his 30+ year career of overt double-dealing and fraud to convince oneself Trump hasn't theroughly surpassed even Hillary by any measure of sleaze .

5) another question I previously posed which you never answered and bares repeating: whose pussy would Jesus grab, FB?
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #34 on: October 30, 2016, 01:37:43 PM »

More hardworking men claim that Nazis didn't intentionally gas jews and only 100K died at the camps

https://twitter.com/MonkeeKnucklez/status/792580692467064832

OMG !
Everyone take a look at this video (link above) if you haven't already.
It is beyond appalling !
Well there you go FuzzyBear ..... here are your "normal hard-working trump supporters," and pillars of who ALL Americans should inspire to be like.
I just want to vomit !
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #35 on: October 30, 2016, 02:02:27 PM »

Fuzzy Bear is a fascist so he uses traditional fascist rhetoric about him and his buddies being hard-working family men as something that makes it ok to be racist. None of this is new.
Their idea of triangulation is that "I am not racist but it is OK to be racist and if you don't think that's OK, you're racist!".
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #36 on: October 30, 2016, 02:04:13 PM »

I actually yelled at the people in the press pen in Tallahassee, but I just gave them the universal gesture while walking by Tongue.
Crumpets
Thinking Crumpets Crumpet
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.06, S: -6.52

« Reply #37 on: October 30, 2016, 02:05:23 PM »

I actually yelled at the people in the press pen in Tallahassee, but I just gave them the universal gesture while walking by Tongue.

Classy.
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #38 on: October 30, 2016, 02:06:14 PM »

Classy.
I guess you didn't grab yourself, right?
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #39 on: October 30, 2016, 02:06:47 PM »

Love how you and the racists in the crowds are able to get along in a real nice way.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #40 on: October 30, 2016, 02:07:47 PM »

Love how you and the racists in the crowds are able to get along in a real nice way.

Birds of the same feather ....
ag
Atlas Icon

« Reply #41 on: October 30, 2016, 02:10:04 PM »

Yeah. Run-of-the-mill Hitlerite scum.
Erich Maria Remarque
LittleBigPlanet
YaBB God
Sweden

« Reply #42 on: October 30, 2016, 02:12:12 PM »

It reminds me how some are using rethoric about being poor as explanation to being overpresented in crime statistics...
JA
Jacobin American
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #43 on: October 30, 2016, 02:16:39 PM »

Yeah. Run-of-the-mill Hitlerite scum.
Devout Centrist
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -99.99, S: -99.99

P P
« Reply #44 on: October 30, 2016, 02:27:18 PM »

Wow, you really are an ass.
JA
Jacobin American
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #45 on: October 30, 2016, 02:33:26 PM »

They're proud of being deplorable. Yet we're supposedly reaching when we call them Fascists...
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #46 on: October 30, 2016, 02:35:57 PM »

They're proud of being deplorable. Yet we're supposedly reaching when we call them Fascists...
You guys don't seem to realize that calling these people deplorables is only driving them out to the polls. You do realize that you, like your own candidate, are engineering your own downfall and are only succeeding in isolating yourselves from the broader public that you should be engaging.
Speed of Sound
LiberalPA
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #47 on: October 30, 2016, 02:36:56 PM »

You guys don't seem to realize that calling these people deplorables is only driving them out to the polls. You do realize that you, like your own candidate, are engineering your own downfall and are only succeeding in isolating yourselves from the broader public that you should be engaging.

Trumpist lectures others about isolating rhetoric, hahaha oh my.
Devout Centrist
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -99.99, S: -99.99

P P
« Reply #48 on: October 30, 2016, 02:37:45 PM »

Hey, I call an asshole when I see one.
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #49 on: October 30, 2016, 02:38:06 PM »

Wow, is the person who engages with racists being triggered by us calling a racist what it is?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies