Bacon King v. SOFE (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 07:27:28 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Bacon King v. SOFE (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Bacon King v. SOFE  (Read 4550 times)
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

« on: November 01, 2016, 07:28:21 PM »

As a direct witness in this case, I wish to testify before this honourable court that it is my contention that my constitutional rights, as laid out in thorough detail by attorney at law Bacon King J.D., have been unacceptably violated by the SOFE's decision to invalidate my ballot of what I believe are extremely tenuous and spurious grounds.

It was not my intention to "campaign in the voting booth". I cast my ballot for Blair/Kingpoleon, but I wished to make clear my personal displeasure with Blair's choice of running mate, despite ultimately casting my ballot for him. I am quite unsure as to how that may be construed as 'campaigning in the voting booth', since nowhere did I explicitly urge any voters to vote for or against a candidate. Furthermore, I contend that it is ridiculous to assume that I was somehow campaigning against someone while simultaneously voting for him.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies