Bacon King v. SOFE (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 07:52:21 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Bacon King v. SOFE (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Bacon King v. SOFE  (Read 4553 times)
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« on: November 01, 2016, 10:04:32 PM »

A rules thread by King sits permanently stickied at the top of the Voting Booth subforum. The board's establishment is the lasting achievement of my term as Secretary of Forum Affairs from February 2005 to April 2005.

Unfortunately, alongside this successful contribution to a historic game, exists a failure which, until today, was the most testing failure and constitutional crisis created by an Atlasian election official. During the weekend of a hotly contested Presidential election, in which I was a candidate for Senate, my account deleted the voting booth thread and forced an embarrassing revote that affected turnout, outcomes, and the future of the game.

For this transgression, I tendered my resignation and apologized profusely. To my surprise, in the revote, I would still be elected Senator in re-vote, later serve as my party's Presidential nominee, and be appointed to the role of Attorney General in a later administration.  My point being, if you acknowledge your error as election official and accept responsibility for your actions, you can still have an enjoyable career in Atlasia.

In my opinion, an esteemed former Secretary, I would have counted these votes just like Bacon King says they should be.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies