Bacon King v. SOFE (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 06:34:45 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Bacon King v. SOFE (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Bacon King v. SOFE  (Read 4545 times)
Dereich
Moderators
YaBB God

« on: October 31, 2016, 10:16:31 AM »

Could you clarify the specific votes whose certification or lack of certification you wish to contest?
Dereich
Moderators
YaBB God

« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2016, 12:38:15 PM »
« Edited: October 31, 2016, 12:40:16 PM by Justice Dereich »

Your honors,

Should BaconKing be granted the role of defendant-intervenor in the ongoing court case Potus2036 v. SoFE, I would humbly request that you eliminate the conflict of interests inherent in BaconKing suing while also defending the Department of Federal Elections by dismissing this suit if a new attorney is now found.

Fair courts are fundamental to a healthy democracy. Conflicts of interests that are within the judiciary's power to eliminate ought to be eliminated.

As BaconKing's motions to join dfwlibertylover v. SoFE and Potus2036 v. SoFE as defendant-intervenor have been denied, we see no conflict of interest in BaconKing's participation as a party in this case. Petition to dismiss denied.
Dereich
Moderators
YaBB God

« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2016, 09:15:56 PM »

As one of the affected parties, I wholeheartedly endorse this suit.

Hash and I were accused of campaigning, but who were we campaigning for? In what way were we attempting to affect others' votes?

I feel disenfranchised and throw my backing behind this suit to hopefully restore democracy to Atlasia and right this wrong against me.

I am the person particularly involved in the votes themselves.

To summarize: I was criticized in both cases, for which rpryor discounted both. However, both votes had the full name of the ticket, myself and Blair. I intend to ask the Court to please allow me to testify.

I volunteer to testify before this trial if anyone wishes.

To preserve the integrity of the case, I ask the court to not allow anyone from the two runoff tickets who is not Rpryor to testify as they all have a extreme rooting interest in how this case turns out and thus will not argue in a factual, truthful matter, instead twisting the words, the law, and the constitution in a  disingenuous manner to fit their narrative and win the lawsuit for their ticket. Rpryor must be allowed to testify as he is the defendant in the case, but allowing Blair, Kingpoleon, or Yankee to testify is inviting a very serious conflict of interest and thus should not be allowed.

I also support this action for the lawsuits of dfwlibertylover and potus2036.

Please take your discussions here: https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=104788.0
That's what that thread was made for. As of now, none of you are parties to this case. If the Court or the parties need your testimony, we'll let you know.
Dereich
Moderators
YaBB God

« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2016, 04:23:41 PM »

The biases of everyone present as well as the weight to give to the testimony of the witnesses are matters already being considered by the Court. Fingerpointing or accusations of bias by non-parties or attorneys will go nowhere.
Dereich
Moderators
YaBB God

« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2016, 10:19:19 PM »

It should be noted that no extension has been requested or granted by either party. The continuing stream of "witnesses" does not by itself extend the time granted to the plaintiff to make his case and the deadline for the Secretary to make his case is ongoing.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies