Upcoming lawsuit: Trump raped pre-teen girls, said he would kill their families
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 08:08:06 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Upcoming lawsuit: Trump raped pre-teen girls, said he would kill their families
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6]
Author Topic: Upcoming lawsuit: Trump raped pre-teen girls, said he would kill their families  (Read 9731 times)
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #125 on: November 03, 2016, 02:19:38 AM »

Here's another.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q82LZEF63uI
eric82oslo
Junior Chimp
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.00, S: -5.65

« Reply #126 on: November 03, 2016, 09:58:58 AM »

Victim of child rape planning to go public cancels due to a massive amount of death threats. How is this not a massive mainstream news story? Meanwhile, no speculation about Clintons emails or the Clinton foundation is too small for the media to obsess about it.

Here's apparently an earlier interview with the victim telling some reporter what she recalled happened (face and voice have been blurred): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8C4UA9r-o2k
GOP732
Rookie

« Reply #127 on: November 04, 2016, 06:53:22 PM »

I have a feeling that by the end of the week, there will be bad news for Trump...

If there is any justice in the world, there will be.

re-upping this because this forum is filled with hacks

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/304456-woman-who-accused-trump-of-rape-drops-lawsuit
ApatheticAustrian
ApathicAustrian
Junior Chimp
Austria

« Reply #128 on: November 04, 2016, 06:57:07 PM »

no surprise there....she has seen what some parts of the general public have done to the women who were brave enough to speak out about mister trump.

not a life anyone could want.
Speed of Sound
LiberalPA
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #129 on: November 04, 2016, 06:58:26 PM »

no surprise there....she has seen what some parts of the general public have done to the women who were brave enough to speak out about mister trump.

not a life anyone could want.

She'd be lucky to even be alive.
Fusionmunster

« Reply #130 on: November 04, 2016, 06:59:25 PM »

I have a feeling that by the end of the week, there will be bad news for Trump...

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/304456-woman-who-accused-trump-of-rape-drops-lawsuit

To play devils advocate, after receiving what probably amounted to hundreds of death threats on her and her family, anybody would drop the lawsuit.
GOP732
Rookie

« Reply #131 on: November 04, 2016, 07:03:47 PM »

To play devils advocate, after receiving what probably amounted to hundreds of death threats on her and her family, anybody would drop the lawsuit.

So by your logic Comey should not pursue charges against the clinton foundation because of what he and his family are going through

(for the record I'm not voting for Trump and I don't want him to win, I just can"t tolerate the hackery)   
Fusionmunster

« Reply #132 on: November 04, 2016, 07:06:35 PM »

So by your logic Comey should not pursue charges against the clinton foundation because of what he and his family are going through

(for the record I'm not voting for Trump and I don't want him to win, I just can"t tolerate the hackery)   

We know she got death threats. Your biased views about Clinton lead you to believe Comey got death threats with no proof.
eric82oslo
Junior Chimp
Norway

Political Matrix

« Reply #133 on: November 04, 2016, 07:08:45 PM »

Why are you talking about the Clinton Foundation, when it has basically - together with the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation - come close to erradicate aids in Africa? While at the same time, the Trump Foundation has not even a single achievement to show for other than to pay for the more than 4000 legal battles Trump has been involved with during the last 30 years alone. Yes, is that normal? That amounts to two new law suits every week! Or a new law suit every second days. That tells you everything you need to know about how crazy and despicable human being the guy is.
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #134 on: November 04, 2016, 07:44:32 PM »

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/11/donald-trump-rape-lawsuit-dropped-230770 The one that was opened again in June has once again been dropped.
Fusionmunster

« Reply #135 on: November 04, 2016, 07:45:02 PM »

Maybe it had something to do with all the death threats.
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #136 on: November 04, 2016, 07:45:43 PM »

it's like the 3rd or 4th time it's been dropped lol
Speed of Sound
LiberalPA
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #137 on: November 04, 2016, 07:51:20 PM »

Rape and death threats lol amirite lol lol lol
eric82oslo
Junior Chimp
Norway

Political Matrix

« Reply #138 on: November 04, 2016, 08:00:29 PM »
« Edited: November 04, 2016, 08:02:55 PM by eric82oslo »

Once you're raped, especially as a child, you will be damaged for the rest of your life. You'll be scared and afraid for most of your life. I was myself a victim of very virulent abuse at 6-7 years of age. Not exactly sexual, but very close to being. In fact I kind of consider it worse than if I had been raped at the same age. Because of all the diabolic anger that went in to it. Because of this, I know that I won't ever be able to forgive my father for what he did. Or ever speak to him again. This is the reality of millions of people throughout the world. And shouldn't be taken lightly. This is pretty serious business. The victims should always have a lot higher degree of trustworthiness than the abusers. The abusers have everything to gain from hiding what actually happened. At the same time, the victims have a lot to lose, sometimes almost everything, to lose by going public and tell people about what actually happened. I told my own mum what happened about 8-9 years later and it's first this year, almost 30 years later, that I've been able to tell anyone other than my mum about what grusome acts my dad committed towards me.
ApatheticAustrian
ApathicAustrian
Junior Chimp
Austria

« Reply #139 on: November 04, 2016, 08:34:50 PM »

Or she lies about rape AND about death threats Roll Eyes

not sure if you wanted to reject or approve her point. Tongue
HisGrace
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #140 on: November 04, 2016, 09:58:04 PM »

The responses from various Trump supporters here shows all their "believe the victim" rhetoric in regards to Bill Clinton accusers for what it really is.
HillOfANight
« Reply #141 on: November 05, 2016, 08:26:10 PM »

https://twitter.com/LisaBloom/status/795074240596897792

My new Trump accuser client bravely speaks on video for the first time. Wait 'til you hear why. Will post within the hour. Watch this space.
ApatheticAustrian
ApathicAustrian
Junior Chimp
Austria

« Reply #142 on: November 05, 2016, 09:01:23 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/TheBloomFirm/videos/1884865128415625/
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -3.83

P P
« Reply #143 on: November 05, 2016, 09:08:57 PM »

This story makes me genuinely sick. I am pretty emotionally immune to news events, but this is more than I can handle.

It's not right. It's just. Not. Right. Something is seriously rotten in this country.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies