Hillary haters- where did you get the information which made you hate her? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 02:47:34 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Hillary haters- where did you get the information which made you hate her? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Hillary haters- where did you get the information which made you hate her?  (Read 1498 times)
Hermit For Peace
hermit
Junior Chimp

« on: November 01, 2016, 11:26:50 PM »

It's certainly not because they did any personal research on Hillary, or read any of her books, or did any other kind of delving into her life which would have shed more light onto who she really is.
Hermit For Peace
hermit
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2016, 12:07:11 AM »

It's certainly not because they did any personal research on Hillary, or read any of her books, or did any other kind of delving into her life which would have shed more light onto who she really is.

I didn't realize that journalism was reading self written memoirs and taking it as fact.

You can gain insight into people by reading things they wrote. They aren't likely to make a claim that can easily be debunked. That's my experience anyway. I like to read from a variety of sources and make up my own mind about a person.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies