Hillary haters- where did you get the information which made you hate her? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 06:20:43 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Hillary haters- where did you get the information which made you hate her? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Hillary haters- where did you get the information which made you hate her?  (Read 1500 times)
Rules for me, but not for thee
Dabeav
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 2.19, S: -5.39

« on: November 02, 2016, 08:44:19 AM »

I've disliked Hillary for a long time. But I figure you take everything levied against her: the emails, suspicious suicides, her record as SoS, her animosity for Russia, and her crappy gun policies (10 round magazines? shove that you-know-where) and even if some or a lot of it isn't true, it's still enough for me to hate her.  Plus she just comes off as superior, smug, and condescending. 

I pull from everywhere since most places seem to be biased circle-jerks for the right or left or just jokes or jokes mixed with truth. HuffPo, Fox News, RT, Al Jazeera, whatever.  Just aggregate it all and filter out the discrepancies.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies