absentee/early vote thread, part 2
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 10:35:10 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  absentee/early vote thread, part 2
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 ... 78
Author Topic: absentee/early vote thread, part 2  (Read 112267 times)
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #625 on: November 04, 2016, 01:04:58 PM »

So with NV gone for Trump, that means he has to win either PA, MI, WI, VA, or CO. No wonder he is spending his time in Wisconsin now.

LOL at people saying NV is gone, guess we will see in three days.

You're in for a rough Tuesday. You completely ignore the data of votes we have and reference NV polls (which are never accurate). Give it up. NV and CO are gone.

WI won't ever be a viable state for him. At the height of everything, he's never even come close to leading in the polls, and he's WAY down in the EV, both in registration and in the polls of it.

MI is another faulty poll state. With WI being where it is, MI is going nowhere.

VA is not going for Trump, period. NoVA is now a larger share of the vote than before, and he's a horrible fit even for there.

PA is his best bet. Good luck though.
swf541

« Reply #626 on: November 04, 2016, 01:05:02 PM »

if the polls are worth anything, the urban cities of WI are delivering ...... Wink

thanks EV,.....MI/PA are much more questionable.

Agreed, i don't see trump winning WI at all. He has a much much better chance of grabbing one of MI and PA.

I dont see PA, MI seems likelier than PA imo.

On a similar note, anyone think that in PA-09 Halvorson may unseat Shuster its getting extremely nasty on the ground?
StatesPoll
WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #627 on: November 04, 2016, 01:07:06 PM »

if the polls are worth anything, the urban cities of WI are delivering ...... Wink

Agreed, i don't see trump winning WI at all. He has a much much better chance of grabbing one of MI and PA.

The moment Ryan cancelled his appearance with Trump in WI he officially lost the state IMO.

If WI didn't flip with Ryan on the ticket as VP it isn't flipping this year either, I feel very confident that state will be blue and clinton will win it by ATLEAST 4 points, probably closer to 5 or 6.

what about YouGov Elecion Model?
11/3/2016
Wisconsin: Hillary 46.9% | TRUMP 45.0% | Johnson 3.3% | Stein 2.6%
https://today.yougov.com/us-election/?state=Wisconsin

Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #628 on: November 04, 2016, 01:07:19 PM »

I will add that my post above is assuming FL and NC are going to Trump by default. The trends show the opposite, especially for FL, so yeah. With no ground game, he's almost kinda done. We'll know almost for certain by Monday.
PresidentTRUMP
2016election

« Reply #629 on: November 04, 2016, 01:07:37 PM »

So with NV gone for Trump, that means he has to win either PA, MI, WI, VA, or CO. No wonder he is spending his time in Wisconsin now.

You're in for a rough Tuesday. You completely ignore the data of votes we have and reference NV polls (which are never accurate). Give it up. NV and CO are gone.

WI won't ever be a viable state for him. At the height of everything, he's never even come close to leading in the polls, and he's WAY down in the EV, both in registration and in the polls of it.

MI is another faulty poll state. With WI being where it is, MI is going nowhere.

VA is not going for Trump, period. NoVA is now a larger share of the vote than before, and he's a horrible fit even for there.

I respectively disagree fully with NV and CO being over already. NV Trump could still take IMO for sure CO will be much tougher.
BoAtlantis

« Reply #630 on: November 04, 2016, 01:07:43 PM »

"FL Dems surpass GOP in early/absentee ballots cast by 1,800. Before dawn, GOP led by 2,500"
Ozymandias

« Reply #631 on: November 04, 2016, 01:07:58 PM »

Nate Cohn ‏@Nate_Cohn  21m21 minutes ago Washington, DC
We gave our September poll of Florida to four pollsters, and got four different results. Here's how the early vote stacks up so far

Nate Cohn ‏@Nate_Cohn  19m19 minutes ago Washington, DC
The Florida early vote has steadily been getting more diverse, too. I expect that will continue

Nate Cohn ‏@Nate_Cohn  18m18 minutes ago Washington, DC
My guess is that @PatrickRuffini will have the most 'accurate' electorate of the 4 pollsters that used our sample. We'll see

Nate Cohn ‏@Nate_Cohn  18m18 minutes ago Washington, DC
As is the case with our NC estimates, the main takeaway is that the turnout is largely going as expected
Speed of Sound
LiberalPA
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #632 on: November 04, 2016, 01:08:12 PM »

"FL Dems surpass GOP in early/absentee ballots cast by 1,800. Before dawn, GOP led by 2,500"

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.
PresidentTRUMP
2016election

« Reply #633 on: November 04, 2016, 01:09:16 PM »

The moment Ryan cancelled his appearance with Trump in WI he officially lost the state IMO.

If WI didn't flip with Ryan on the ticket as VP it isn't flipping this year either, I feel very confident that state will be blue and clinton will win it by ATLEAST 4 points, probably closer to 5 or 6.

11/3/2016

I think Michigan is the state Trump has the best chance of stealing from the D's over WI, Minn and PA.

Let's not forget the "polls" all had clinton beating sanders in the primary by 20+ points some even had 30+....she lost by a point. Michigan is def in play.
swf541

« Reply #634 on: November 04, 2016, 01:11:21 PM »

11/3/2016

I think Michigan is the state Trump has the best chance of stealing from the D's over WI, Minn and PA.

Let's not forget the "polls" all had clinton beating sanders in the primary by 20+ points some even had 30+....she lost by a point. Michigan is def in play.

Wouldnt call it in play, but can see it being a completely random or bizarre result
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #635 on: November 04, 2016, 01:11:33 PM »

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.

Awesome! Even before the day began there was a 4,000 vote swing. That already puts Ds leading before today's wave.
ApatheticAustrian
ApathicAustrian
Junior Chimp
Austria

« Reply #636 on: November 04, 2016, 01:12:27 PM »

dems are going to lead....maybe...by 40-50k votes before the election....

any news if those lazy requesters have finally sent in their ballots?
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #637 on: November 04, 2016, 01:12:45 PM »

Nia-Malika Henderson is reporting that NC Democrats are very concerned by the drop in African-America turnout
PresidentTRUMP
2016election

« Reply #638 on: November 04, 2016, 01:14:22 PM »

I actually take back what i said about Michigan being more attainable for Trump than PA. I think he has about even odds at both, whatever those odds may be.

The latest poll taken with the LARGEST sample size by far of 2,606 people had Clinton +1 and this is a state WITHOUT early voting.

Gravis   10/31 - 10/31   2606 RV   1.9   47   46   3   Clinton +1

FL, OH, NC & PA are all winnable for Trump and if he does he gets to 273 and wins.
Speed of Sound
LiberalPA
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #639 on: November 04, 2016, 01:15:22 PM »
« Edited: November 04, 2016, 01:23:16 PM by Speed of Sound »

'Ere comes Clark!

You must be logged in to read this quote.
Yank2133
Junior Chimp

« Reply #640 on: November 04, 2016, 01:16:10 PM »

I respectively disagree fully with NV and CO being over already. NV Trump could still take IMO for sure CO will be much tougher.

NV is gone.

Dems lead in Clark County is just going to be too much for him to overcome.
ApatheticAustrian
ApathicAustrian
Junior Chimp
Austria

« Reply #641 on: November 04, 2016, 01:16:42 PM »

YOUNG HISPANICS VOTING DAY! Cheesy
ApatheticAustrian
ApathicAustrian
Junior Chimp
Austria

« Reply #642 on: November 04, 2016, 01:20:03 PM »

ofc there could be a some reg break in NV but....

there is nearly not trump GOTV and a super-effort of LATINO unions....any questions?
PresidentTRUMP
2016election

« Reply #643 on: November 04, 2016, 01:24:57 PM »

Is there any recent polling data or EV data out of New Mexico? I haven't seen a poll from there for 3 weeks atleast.
Xing
xingkerui
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.52, S: -3.91

P P P
« Reply #644 on: November 04, 2016, 01:25:34 PM »

If people think that NV isn't gone for Trump, but that IA is gone for Hillary, they're clearly choosing to ignore what the EV so far is implying.
Speed of Sound
LiberalPA
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #645 on: November 04, 2016, 01:26:11 PM »

Is there any recent polling data or EV data out of New Mexico? I haven't seen a poll from there for 3 weeks atleast.

Keep an eye out in the Atlas Google Consumer Surveys thread. Cinyc is running an NM poll as we speak!
ApatheticAustrian
ApathicAustrian
Junior Chimp
Austria

« Reply #646 on: November 04, 2016, 01:26:17 PM »

no there are not, any the last polls have been confused by johnson-mentum.
BoAtlantis

« Reply #647 on: November 04, 2016, 01:27:20 PM »

Another positive for D

John Harwood:

"Robby Mook notes on an early vote press call that Obama lost white millennials in 2012 -- a demo Clinton is winning right now, he says."
PresidentTRUMP
2016election

« Reply #648 on: November 04, 2016, 01:27:39 PM »

no there are not, any the last polls have been confused by johnson-mentum.

I would love to see a poll out from the state before election day to see where it stands. Do you know if any of the polling companies plan to do a poll there before Tuesday?
ApatheticAustrian
ApathicAustrian
Junior Chimp
Austria

« Reply #649 on: November 04, 2016, 01:38:35 PM »

@2016...sorry, don't know, asked the same for days. Wink

Hispanic EIP voting in Florida is off the charts...429k have voted in person, up 152% at this time in 2012
https://twitter.com/electionsmith/status/794560117391753216
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 ... 78  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies