Black church in Mississippi burned, "Vote Trump" painted on side
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 07:22:20 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Black church in Mississippi burned, "Vote Trump" painted on side
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Black church in Mississippi burned, "Vote Trump" painted on side  (Read 1837 times)
All Along The Watchtower
Progressive Realist
Atlas Icon
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: November 02, 2016, 04:47:47 PM »

You must be logged in to read this quote.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/02/us/mississippi-black-church-vandalized-vote-trump/

How dare Hillary calls Trump and his supporters "deplorable!" It's not like there's any evidence for that claim, right? Angry

But seriously, no one should be shocked by these actions. Not only will more of the racist sh*tstains who support Trump continue to commit crimes like this, but many more will continue to nod approvingly as the 21st century Klan grows ever more powerful.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2016, 04:53:08 PM »

Gee, I wonder who they were copying? Roll Eyes
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2016, 04:54:04 PM »

Why are you letting Oldiesfreak use your account?
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2016, 04:58:40 PM »

In these last three weeks, Oldies seems a bit more sensible. The fact of the matter is that Trump supporters are naturally getting worried and acting out violently as the election nears, pressure mounts, and resentment towards the people who have vastly perpetrated far more violence against them boils over. I'm sorry that Oldiesfreak's general hackishness is being conflated with calling out gestapo tactics used by Trump's opposition.
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2016, 08:05:02 PM »

In these last three weeks, Oldies seems a bit more sensible. The fact of the matter is that Trump supporters are naturally getting worried and acting out violently as the election nears, pressure mounts, and resentment towards the people who have vastly perpetrated far more violence against them boils over. I'm sorry that Oldiesfreak's general hackishness is being conflated with calling out gestapo tactics used by Trump's opposition.
So it's the black people's fault they got fire bombed.  Not the people who committed the crime.  Yeah you have changed from you storm front days.
publicunofficial
angryGreatness
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2016, 08:23:10 PM »

"Former Racist"
Speed of Sound
LiberalPA
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2016, 09:20:56 PM »

So it's the black people's fault they got fire bombed.  Not the people who committed the crime.  Yeah you have changed from you storm front days.

To white men, the non-whites are always at fault for everything. I'm glad we're a dying breed. We're a cultural disaster.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2016, 09:37:08 PM »

So it's the black people's fault they got fire bombed.  Not the people who committed the crime.  Yeah you have changed from you storm front days.

To white men, the non-whites are always at fault for everything. I'm glad we're a dying breed. We're a cultural disaster.
Where did I blame the victims of this for the shooting exactly? Try harder.
HAnnA MArin County
semocrat08
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2016, 09:44:05 PM »

I love how the blue avatars always say that these incidents are perpetrated by Democrats to make Republicans/Trumpkins look bad. By that same "logic," they could argue that the lynchings and violence that African Americans experienced in the 60s were done by liberals to make conservatives look bad. It's always a conspiracy with these deplorables. Everyone is out to get them because the country is changing and the omnipotent WASP Christian heterosexual male is having his power "stolen." Sad!
‼realJohnEwards‼
MatteKudasai
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -4.87

« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2016, 09:45:11 PM »

OK... so I guess that Clinton supporters were just "naturally getting worried and acting out violently" when they did the EXACT. SAME. THING. to a government building. We had no reason to pay them back for the damages, just like nobody should be paying this church to be repaired. "Pressure mounts", after all Roll Eyes

Oh wait, this is a black church. Obviously this is all OK Roll Eyes Seriously?, do you even listen to yourself sometimes?
Enduro
Junior Chimp

« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2016, 10:07:54 PM »

Why can't we just be decent human beings?
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2016, 10:52:37 PM »

OK... so I guess that Clinton supporters were just "naturally getting worried and acting out violently" when they did the EXACT. SAME. THING. to a government building. We had no reason to pay them back for the damages, just like nobody should be paying this church to be repaired. "Pressure mounts", after all Roll Eyes

Oh wait, this is a black church. Obviously this is all OK Roll Eyes Seriously?, do you even listen to yourself sometimes?
This isn't ok? Shooting people or trying to burn them alive is not ok? That should be common sense.  Trump wasn't the one who opened Pandoras box this time.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #12 on: November 03, 2016, 07:32:51 AM »

I love how the blue avatars always say that these incidents are perpetrated by Democrats to make Republicans/Trumpkins look bad.
You clearly missed the NC GOP office blowing up thread.
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #13 on: November 03, 2016, 03:52:18 PM »

African Americans have attacked Trump supporters?

If you're referring to free trade and neoconservatism, that's mostly extremely wealthy non religious white people. Not average income, religious blacks.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #14 on: November 03, 2016, 04:01:37 PM »

If you're referring to free trade and neoconservatism, that's mostly extremely wealthy non religious white people. Not average income, religious blacks.
Clinton supporters. Clinton supporters burnt the office down and wrote "Nazi Republicans get out." That should be obvious. Clinton and Bernie supporters also egged women, assaulted rally-goers, attack people on the streets, key cars, steal yard signs, assault public officials, heckle speakers at private events, and engage in general thuggery.

This was an act of terrorism, as are the shootings targeting black churches across the country at night (to the credit of the violent leftists, at they aren't pussys who unload their mom's handgun into a Church window at night and run away. At least they do it loudly and proudly on camera) across the country. When a segment of the population feels persecuted and angry, they act out. We saw it rightfully occur on the streets in the form of the BLM movement. We're seeing it wrongfully play out here.

One Facebook friend posted "lol bye" and unfriended me for attending a Trump rally.  Why do Clinton supporters make this so personal? Why are Clinton supporters all a bunch of angry, depressed, lily white upper middle class white weirdos? I guess maybe for the same reasons that all Trump supporters are deplorable racists who apparently deserve to be burned alive. Examine your own rhetoric, it is quite frightening. It is a sad day when Donald Trump is the "bring us together" candidate.
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #15 on: November 03, 2016, 04:47:36 PM »

Clinton supporters. Clinton supporters burnt the office down and wrote "Nazi Republicans get out." That should be obvious. Clinton and Bernie supporters also egged women, assaulted rally-goers, attack people on the streets, key cars, steal yard signs, assault public officials, heckle speakers at private events, and engage in general thuggery.

This was an act of terrorism, as are the shootings targeting black churches across the country at night (to the credit of the violent leftists, at they aren't pussys who unload their mom's handgun into a Church window at night and run away. At least they do it loudly and proudly on camera) across the country. When a segment of the population feels persecuted and angry, they act out. We saw it rightfully occur on the streets in the form of the BLM movement. We're seeing it wrongfully play out here.

One Facebook friend posted "lol bye" and unfriended me for attending a Trump rally.  Why do Clinton supporters make this so personal? Why are Clinton supporters all a bunch of angry, depressed, lily white upper middle class white weirdos? I guess maybe for the same reasons that all Trump supporters are deplorable racists who apparently deserve to be burned alive. Examine your own rhetoric, it is quite frightening. It is a sad day when Donald Trump is the "bring us together" candidate.

You know how many people have unfriended me on FB because of this election? Welcome to adulthood.
Cashew
United States

« Reply #16 on: November 03, 2016, 06:00:37 PM »

It is a sad day when Donald Trump is the "bring us together" candidate.

Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #17 on: November 03, 2016, 06:03:24 PM »

You know how many people have unfriended me on FB because of this election? Welcome to adulthood.
So, that is what you take away from my post? Did you not challenge me to prove it because you know that there are hundreds of videos of Clinton supporter on Trump supporter violence on Youtube?
Hermit For Peace
hermit
Junior Chimp

« Reply #18 on: November 03, 2016, 06:08:19 PM »

Such a shame. Such a shame. I'm speechless.
‼realJohnEwards‼
MatteKudasai
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -4.87

« Reply #19 on: November 05, 2016, 04:09:15 PM »

This isn't ok? Shooting people or trying to burn them alive is not ok? That should be common sense.  Trump wasn't the one who opened Pandoras box this time.
You missed my sarcasm, quite obviously. I guess Dems should be closing polling places in rural Rep counties then? If Republicans "opened Pandora's box"? Eye for an eye as a mentality gets you nowhere, plus if you really wanted to go down that path, you could at least pay for it to be fixed...
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #20 on: November 05, 2016, 04:41:21 PM »

So, that is what you take away from my post? Did you not challenge me to prove it because you know that there are hundreds of videos of Clinton supporter on Trump supporter violence on Youtube?
And it just one way? Trump already paid the legal fees of one of his warriors.
Beet
Atlas Star

« Reply #21 on: December 22, 2016, 07:01:39 PM »

The perpetrator was black

http://dailycaller.com/2016/12/21/black-man-burned-african-american-church-painted-vote-trump-on-the-walls/

(Ironically, I read that a nearby white church opened its doors for the parishioners )
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: 1.74

« Reply #22 on: December 22, 2016, 07:07:01 PM »

Wow! I like the new Beet quite a lot! Calling Democrats out on their rampaging lies! Correct the record, man!
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #23 on: December 22, 2016, 07:08:08 PM »

NC GOP Office burnt down: OMGZ it's a false flag! They deserved it anyway!

MS Church burnt: Not a false flag! It's real! It's real! (It wasn't).

Wow! I like the new Beet quite a lot! Calling Democrats out on their rampaging lies! Correct the record, man!
I think Beet is rising quick within our ranks.
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -3.30

« Reply #24 on: December 22, 2016, 07:09:31 PM »

The article doesn't say anything about how that person voted. We don't know who he supported.
Pages: [1] 2  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies