Black church in Mississippi burned, "Vote Trump" painted on side
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 11:44:41 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Black church in Mississippi burned, "Vote Trump" painted on side
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Black church in Mississippi burned, "Vote Trump" painted on side  (Read 1836 times)
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: December 22, 2016, 07:11:16 PM »

The article doesn't say anything about how that person voted. We don't know who he supported.
Who said he was a Clinton supporter? We're talking about how you and your ilk spread fear, terror, violence, hate and lies. Who said anything about the actual arsonist? He's probably just some pissed off ex-parishioner.
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -3.30

« Reply #26 on: December 22, 2016, 07:14:24 PM »

The article doesn't say anything about how that person voted. We don't know who he supported.
Who said he was a Clinton supporter? We're talking about how you and your ilk spread fear, terror, violence, hate and lies. Who said anything about the actual arsonist? He's probably just some pissed off ex-parishioner.

You can never tell with the Trump Supporters, since everything that occurs is supposedly a partisan plot. I haven't committed any acts of violence against anyone nor has anyone that I know, so that's a bizarre accusation.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #27 on: December 22, 2016, 07:16:08 PM »

oh...that's got to hurt
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #28 on: December 22, 2016, 07:31:45 PM »

You can never tell with the Trump Supporters, since everything that occurs is supposedly a partisan plot. I haven't committed any acts of violence against anyone nor has anyone that I know, so that's a bizarre accusation.
Judging by how you act here, I'd say that this is probably a lie.
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #29 on: December 22, 2016, 07:33:52 PM »

That's an incredibly loaded accusation that goes far over the line. We'll see how the moderators feel about it.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #30 on: December 22, 2016, 07:35:51 PM »

That's an incredibly loaded accusation that goes far over the line. We'll see how the moderators feel about it.
You sound like our President-elect! Did you secretly vote for him? It's ok if you did. It's a free country.
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #31 on: December 22, 2016, 07:44:58 PM »

You sound like our President-elect! Did you secretly vote for him? It's ok if you did. It's a free country.

No, I voted for Clinton. Afterwards Clinton and Kaine picked me up in a limo so we could go out and attack Trump supporters at other polling places.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #32 on: December 22, 2016, 09:57:28 PM »

No, I voted for Clinton. Afterwards Clinton and Kaine picked me up in a limo so we could go out and attack Trump supporters at other polling places.
Did you guys talk about how you shot down Malaysia airline flight or were you busy deleting emails for her?
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies