TYT: Time for Hillary supporters to panic
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 05:56:06 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  TYT: Time for Hillary supporters to panic
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: TYT: Time for Hillary supporters to panic  (Read 2287 times)
Frozen Sky Ever Why
ShadowOfTheWave
Junior Chimp
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: November 02, 2016, 10:43:20 PM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fsU1oogBo0
Fmr President & Senator Polnut
polnut
Atlas Icon
Australia

Political Matrix
E: -2.71, S: -5.22

« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2016, 10:47:10 PM »

After their behavior during the primary TYT can f*** off.
SirMuxALot

« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2016, 10:51:40 PM »

What is TYT?  Trump Your Turtle?
Erich Maria Remarque
LittleBigPlanet
YaBB God
Sweden

« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2016, 10:56:49 PM »

It is bad. Bernie bros should not come home from Stein like Reps from Johnson lately. They should not forget that Donna Brazile and Clinton f**ked from behind.
Crumpets
Thinking Crumpets Crumpet
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.06, S: -6.52

« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2016, 10:58:16 PM »

It was an ultra-nationalist movement in Turkey in the early 20th century whose name was coopted by a bunch of uber-privileged Holden Caufields who have a show on YouTube to tell Democrats how to be true progressives.
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2016, 11:14:38 PM »

Gee, what are you going to post next, an article from H. A. Goodman about how Hillary is finished?
Frozen Sky Ever Why
ShadowOfTheWave
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2016, 11:16:09 PM »

Gee, what are you going to post next, an article from H. A. Goodman about how Hillary is finished?

Cenk was pretty sure of Trump losing around mid October.
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.96

« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2016, 11:16:40 PM »

Cenk was pretty sure of Trump losing around mid October.

Cenk is a youtube reporter - he has no mind of his own.
Xing
xingkerui
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.52, S: -3.91

P P P
« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2016, 11:19:22 PM »

You mean the same folks who conducted a very scientific poll which found that 20% of Bernie supporters would vote for Hillary Clinton? Okey dokey.
izixs
United States

Political Matrix
E: -8.31, S: -6.51

« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2016, 11:30:32 PM »

As a leftist who wouldn't mind the restructuring of the economy to a post scarcity scientific collectivist system, I see TYT as being out there loons at this point. And of the folks I know who did follow them, they've slowly realized how nutty and ridiculous they can get, and stopped watching. They so want to be the left leaning mirror to the alt-right media darlings that it makes me puke.
Ronnie
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2016, 11:32:56 PM »

You mean the same folks who conducted a very scientific poll which found that 20% of Bernie supporters would vote for Hillary Clinton? Okey dokey.

Keep in mind that a significant portion of TYT's viewer base in the primaries (close to half?) were Trump supporters.  They probably put their thumb on the scale in that poll.
Hammy
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2016, 11:40:53 PM »

You seriously need to take a break from news/politics until after the election. And this coming from a fellow pessimist--you aren't adding anything of substance, only taking whatever worst-case scenario you can dig up to validate your panic.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

« Reply #12 on: November 03, 2016, 12:58:33 AM »

TYT: Why Bernie Sanders Won Super Tuesday

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/cenk-uygur/why-bernie-sanders-won-su_b_9363416.html

Looks like Hillary is inevitable!
OneJ
OneJ_
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #13 on: November 03, 2016, 01:11:11 AM »

This show is a cesspool. Watched a couple of episodes and stopped watching all together.

All of them were so irritating and fact-empty that I can no longer watch another show from TYT. What an embarrassment to all liberals they are.
ProgressiveCanadian
YaBB God
Canada

« Reply #14 on: November 03, 2016, 01:31:08 AM »

Since it was the likes of you who denied the collusion between the DNC and the Clinton campaign from day one, I'd say you deserve the F U more then TYT. Your just mad they were right, don't hate.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #15 on: November 03, 2016, 01:36:26 AM »

Since it was the likes of you who denied the collusion between the DNC and the Clinton campaign from day one, I'd say you deserve the F U more then TYT. Your just mad they were right, don't hate.

Yes, they were totally right. Bernie Sanders won Super Tuesday! That 200 delegate deficit was just a flesh wound in the end, LOL.
ProgressiveCanadian
YaBB God
Canada

« Reply #16 on: November 03, 2016, 01:37:41 AM »

This show is a cesspool. Watched a couple of episodes and stopped watching all together.

All of them were so irritating and fact-empty that I can no longer watch another show from TYT. What an embarrassment to all liberals they are.

You ain't no liberal if you think TYT is "fact-empty" (I'm eagely awaiting to see what examples you could bring forward). If anyone is an embarrassment fake liberals enthusiastically voting for Hillary.
ProgressiveCanadian
YaBB God
Canada

« Reply #17 on: November 03, 2016, 01:40:12 AM »

Yes, they were totally right. Bernie Sanders won Super Tuesday! That 200 delegate deficit was just a flesh wound in the end, LOL.

Icespear your hackishness knows no bounds. Lies and smearing is all you know nowadays, sad.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #18 on: November 03, 2016, 01:48:18 AM »

Icespear your hackishness knows no bounds. Lies and smearing is all you know nowadays, sad.

Where did I lie? I guess you're too dumb to click a link, because it's literally the headline written by Cenk Uygur. Here it is again for your convenience:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/cenk-uygur/why-bernie-sanders-won-su_b_9363416.html
Shadows
YaBB God
« Reply #19 on: November 03, 2016, 02:15:32 AM »

Ofcourse the paid trolls & idiots here won't understand - I don't know 1 guy who watched TYT & supports Trump. It is the opposite of him, ultra progressive.

Cenk has consistently supported Clinton & has blasted Trump consistently & even ran LoserDonald sections regularly. It is expected there will be criticism for one of the most corrupt fraudulent dishonest candidate in history.

You can go hide your face in the basement if you expect no criticism. If there was a forum for the most idiotic delusional base this would win it & easily.

And TYT has millions of subscribers, more than any other such platform in Youtube including all Networks. It is the longest running & the one with more views/subscibtions for any News organization running in Youtube. To say it is a Youtube giant is an understatement & with more digital media, conventional TV media is falling rapidly among younger viewers & in a few decades Youtube is likely to take over!
Crumpets
Thinking Crumpets Crumpet
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.06, S: -6.52

« Reply #20 on: November 03, 2016, 02:19:32 AM »

Ofcourse the paid trolls & idiots here won't understand - I don't know 1 guy who watched TYT & supports Trump. It is the opposite of him, ultra progressive.

Cenk has consistently supported Clinton & has blasted Trump consistently & even ran LoserDonald sections regularly. It is expected there will be criticism for one of the most corrupt fraudulent dishonest candidate in history.

You can go hide your face in the basement if you expect no criticism. If there was a forum for the most idiotic delusional base this would win it & easily.

And TYT has millions of subscribers, more than any other such platform in Youtube including all Networks. It is the longest running & the one with more views/subscibtions for any News organization running in Youtube. To say it is a Youtube giant is an understatement & with more digital media, conventional TV media is falling rapidly among younger viewers & in a few decades Youtube is likely to take over!

Thanks, Cenk.
Lyin' Steve
SteveMcQueen

« Reply #21 on: November 03, 2016, 02:23:01 AM »

TYT is popular because it tells snarky, self-important leftists what they want to hear, tells them that they are smart and the people who disagree with them are all fools, and then relentlessly mocks those opponents and uses a lot of swear words so you know it's cool.  End of story.

The "DNC colluded with Clinton!" line is such overblown garbage.  It's just some little talisman for Bernie holdouts to latch onto for dear life while they get tossed about in the stormy seas of reality.  All the so-called "collusion" was absolutely normal conversations and logistical coordination between a major presidential campaign and the party that campaign is running under.  Bernie didn't bother to inform the DNC of his activities or try to forge any relationships or friendships... and look where it got him, nowhere because everybody in the party hates him now.  But there's no evidence that they were actually working against Bernie.  "But DWS complained about how she didn't like him personally" go cry me a river.  Bernie called DWS a menagerie of horrible names and accused her of all sorts of nasty stuff on the campaign trail, she has the right to complain about it in private e-mails to her friends.

IceAgeComing
United Kingdom

« Reply #22 on: November 03, 2016, 04:44:57 AM »

TYT is awful; although I might be a little affected by some of the stuff I've seen about them covering non-American issues in really ignorant ways: not seeming to realise that there are actually significant political differences between countries.  There's also that overarching smugness that goes through the entire thing but that's really quite common amongst overtly partisan news sources like that though; especially ones that make no effort to differentiate straight news and comment.  Its basically like what the Guardian would be like if they sprinkled the "comment is free" rubbish throughout their actual news coverage...
Trapsy

« Reply #23 on: November 03, 2016, 05:31:12 AM »

TYT is really not doing anything transformational with their "news" channel besides monetizing cynicism through the internet. This is why I hate modern politics. Cry about problems but do nothing.
Erich Maria Remarque
LittleBigPlanet
YaBB God
Sweden

« Reply #24 on: November 03, 2016, 08:27:25 AM »

Here we go again. Stop discuss the messenger.

Is he not right? If Trump wins, it should not come as a shock, given recent polls. He very unlikely to win, yeah, but it is not "WTF, Trump won??? how is it possible!!!111" kind of shock. It would "Oh my God, ABC was right" kind of shock.
Pages: [1] 2  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies