Office of Fmr President Blair (Retirement)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 12:34:53 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Office of Fmr President Blair (Retirement)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Office of Fmr President Blair (Retirement)  (Read 3520 times)
President of the great nation of 🏳️‍⚧️
Peebs
Atlas Icon
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: May 15, 2017, 04:33:27 PM »

RIP
JustinTimeCuber
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.16, S: -6.78

« Reply #26 on: May 15, 2017, 04:42:38 PM »

I'm relatively new here, but it seems like way more than three and a half months ago when Blair introduced me to Atlasia. All I can say is thank you, and farewell.
LLR
LongLiveRock
Junior Chimp

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #27 on: May 15, 2017, 05:08:39 PM »

Thank you for your service. I'm proud to call you my mentor and my friend, and hope all things go well for you in the future. You're the man, and I mean it. I'm glad you got to be president, even if it wasn't for very long. You will not be forgotten by the people of this game. Thank you so much.

fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #28 on: May 15, 2017, 05:41:55 PM »

I remember back in the fall being recruited by Blair, overwhelmed from knowing nothing about Atlasia, he took me under his wing, and helped me get started in my first term as a delegate in the South, assuring me that even though I was new, it was a great way to learn. He was always there to offer advice and answer questions that I had, and never stopped reaching out. In March, when I ran again for the Chamber, he went out of his way to provide advice for a successful campaign, and offered any assistance I needed to ensure it ended successfully.

While Blair and I have had our differences (especially in recent weeks), it does sadden me to see him go. He is truly a great person who has done so much for his party, and Labor would not be what it is without him.

So, from the other side of the aisle, I want to thank you for getting me into the game, and for being one of by biggest influences early on. I truly wish you all the best.
Unconditional Surrender Truman
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #29 on: May 15, 2017, 06:27:27 PM »

He was the noblest Roman of them all.
His life was gentle, and the elements
So mixed in him that Nature might stand up
And say to all the world, "This was a man!"

Fare thee well, my friend. Having had the honor of witnessing your triumphs, knowing and sharing the frustrations that have accompanied them, I don't for a minute begrudge you a well-earned retirement.
ASPN
Dr_Novella

« Reply #30 on: May 15, 2017, 08:49:36 PM »

Only knew you for a few months. But I wish you the best of luck in futur endevors.
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #31 on: May 15, 2017, 08:50:47 PM »

Sad I will miss our sassy banter
Leinad
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.03, S: -7.91

« Reply #32 on: May 15, 2017, 10:54:38 PM »

Good luck with whatever else you're up to! Lots of people come and go for various reasons, it's good when both of those decisions turn out to be good ones (seems like the case here). It'll be weird not seeing Blair2015 in Atlasia in any capacity, but turnover is big here.
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #33 on: May 17, 2017, 12:53:30 AM »

I was proud to call you my mentor. I was proud to call you my President. I was proud to call you my boss, in the Assembly to you as Governor, as Vice President to you as President, as National Security Councillor to you as President. I am most proud, however, to call you my friend.
Pragmatic Conservative
1184AZ
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: 3.00, S: -0.41

« Reply #34 on: May 17, 2017, 10:10:37 PM »

Blair

While we did not always agree on policy and in game political decisions, you have overall made a positive impact on this game. You have gained the upmost respect from both sides of the aisle. It takes great strength and courage to run for both President along with running a political party, something that should be commended. You have played a critical part as both Northeast Governor and President  keeping Atlasia together in a times of true strife and division. In your time in Atlas you have brought in and mentored many Atlasians helping to foster a strong new generation of players. Thanks for all your contributions to Atlasia, I truly wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors.

Thanks
Deputy GM
1184AZ
Mike Thick
tedbessell
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -6.65, S: -8.26

« Reply #35 on: May 17, 2017, 10:17:26 PM »

I'll miss you, man. Sad
Clyde1998
United Kingdom

« Reply #36 on: May 18, 2017, 09:33:57 AM »

I would like to thank Blair for his contribution to Atlasia. You've been one of the most active people here since he joined the game over two years ago. Despite us joining the game at roughly the same time, you've been a great mentor to me and you've been someone that's been someone that's helped me, and others, when we've needed it. We've worked together since we both joined the game, and while we have had a few disagreements over certain issues - that's never got in the way of the friendship that we've had.

I sincerely hope that you returns to the game at some point in the future, as this truly is a big loss for Atlasia - regardless of your political views.

I thank you for your service to Atlasia and I wish you luck in the future.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies