GOP Terrified Florida Might Turn Into Another California
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 11:28:27 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Presidential Election Trends (Moderator: 100% pro-life no matter what)
  GOP Terrified Florida Might Turn Into Another California
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: GOP Terrified Florida Might Turn Into Another California  (Read 2399 times)
LLR
LongLiveRock
Junior Chimp

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: November 13, 2016, 01:24:58 PM »

I'm sorry, southern whites will never vote like California whites
‼realJohnEwards‼
MatteKudasai
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -4.87

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #26 on: November 13, 2016, 09:04:45 PM »

I am more terrified that Republicans have transformed Michigan and Wisconsin into 'another Alabama' and 'another Mississippi'.
Calm down. If Democrats had balanced the GOP GOTV in these states + Penna. we wouldn't have a President-Elect Trump.
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #27 on: November 19, 2016, 02:29:33 PM »
« Edited: November 19, 2016, 02:35:47 PM by Spicy Purrito( (((☭ )))-MA) »

I'm sorry, southern whites will never vote like California whites
There are not just southern whites in Florida but there are rust belt whites and NE whites. On the whole, they probably vote like rust belt whites. Cuban whites vote similarly.

The key to Florida is a bigger non-white population and that is why I hope that Criminal Justice reform is passed there. Florida would have been the closest state this election had that been the case.

And don't give me sh**t about coddling criminals or trying to advocate for kacrocracy or what have you. "Likely Republican" first time felony defendants get something called adjudication withheld where you are allowed to confess and be sentenced without being found guilty and convicted. I have first hand experience with this. A friend had a friend who was borderline intellectually and I gave him a bed while he finished his probation for handling a paper bag at work without knowing what is in it. The bag had 4 felony counts of drugs in it and he was given adjudication withheld probation despite having a simple DUIs, a simple assault, simple possesion, and petty theft charge. He was eventually released back on the streets and could vote Republican if he ever remembered to. Then I had another friend who was half German, half South Indian, looked very brown and tased a girl at work when her caught her taking money from the til. They charged him with Robbery as a 15 yr felony and plead him to simple battery charged as a felony. The State Attorney told him the only way to avoid conviction was to take the case to trial though if the case were to go to trial, the state would append the charges and ask for 5 years in prison and registry as a sexual predator. He took the suspended sentence and has since violated last time I checked. He will never vote in Florida. The way Republicans keep Florida is through Jim Crow laws not legitimate that are noneoftheless rooted in eugenics.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies