What went down in NC just now?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 01:04:10 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  What went down in NC just now?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: What went down in NC just now?  (Read 1531 times)
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: November 04, 2016, 03:05:18 PM »

Did anyone see the Obama rally descend into chaos? I against a heckler (an elderly veteran backing Trump according to Obama himself from the podium) was beaten? I dunno. Nobody is reporting it for some reason, but it alarmed me when I watched it happen.

Obama reminded me of Ceausescu during his last speech trying to calm the mob before he was forced to flee the building via helicopter. It took him a hot minute to get that place under control.
Ebsy
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2016, 03:08:21 PM »

lol
Hammy
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2016, 03:09:59 PM »

Obama reminded me of Ceausescu during his last speech trying to calm the mob before he was forced to flee the building via helicopter.

I think you should get a few days rest, you don't seem like you're doing too well.
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2016, 03:12:29 PM »

Did anyone see the Obama rally descend into chaos? I against a heckler (an elderly veteran backing Trump according to Obama himself from the podium) was beaten? I dunno. Nobody is reporting it for some reason, but it alarmed me when I watched it happen.

Obama reminded me of Ceausescu during his last speech trying to calm the mob before he was forced to flee the building via helicopter. It took him a hot minute to get that place under control.
You really need to try to do something else than try and troll.  You are really bad at doing it.
Speed of Sound
LiberalPA
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2016, 03:13:40 PM »

Poor Sanchez.....feel better soon buddy. Sad
F_S_USATN

« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2016, 03:19:12 PM »

I'm hoping from a massive melt from the OP in a few days
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2016, 03:21:36 PM »

I asked the forum what happened. I didn't see it. That really isn't much of a meltdown, nor will I have, because Trump won this election the night of the Indiana primary. Anything extra is just ahead of schedule. I've been saying this the entire cycle. So don't hold your breath on it.
bore
YaBB God
United Kingdom

« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2016, 03:23:47 PM »
« Edited: November 04, 2016, 03:27:36 PM by bore »

This is a remarkably stupid comment, even for a white supremacist.
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2016, 03:24:23 PM »

I asked the forum what happened. I didn't see it. That really isn't much of a meltdown, nor will I have, because Trump won this election the night of the Indiana primary. Anything extra is just ahead of schedule. I've been saying this the entire cycle. So don't hold your breath on it.

JA
Jacobin American
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2016, 03:25:16 PM »

I'm not sure whether to consider this confidence or delusion. But to assume anyone won this election months ago is beyond absurd - as is gloating about the potential win of an unhinged, bigoted authoritarian.
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2016, 03:27:41 PM »

I'm not sure whether to consider this confidence or delusion. But to assume anyone won this election months ago is beyond absurd - as is gloating about the potential win of an unhinged, bigoted authoritarian.

He's saying he's happy the alt-right/white nationalist/xenophobe wing "won" with Trump when he got the nomination and anything after that's gravy. Aka if he loses he still "wins".
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #11 on: November 04, 2016, 03:29:55 PM »

He's saying he's happy the alt-right/white nationalist/xenophobe wing "won" with Trump when he got the nomination and anything after that's gravy. Aka if he loses he still "wins".

That's F'd up.
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #12 on: November 04, 2016, 03:31:56 PM »

That's F'd up.
That sounds like Trumps non-concession speech in a nutsheel.
rafta_rafta

« Reply #13 on: November 04, 2016, 03:32:19 PM »

OP were you yelling at the Press pen
Devout Centrist
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -99.99, S: -99.99

P P
« Reply #14 on: November 04, 2016, 03:34:59 PM »

You're completely delusion and your final meltdown on November 9th will be historic.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #15 on: November 04, 2016, 03:38:59 PM »

Are you creating stories again ?
Like the supposed time you were in a bus, and the entire bus was being shaken by Clinton/Sanders supporters & Martians, and you were so scarred you cried to your mommy.
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -6.26

« Reply #16 on: November 04, 2016, 03:44:21 PM »

I was watching it. Yes, Obama reached the point of anger in essence because the crowd refused to quiet down - at first booing then chanting "Hillary!". I've heard nothing about anybody getting beaten up.
JA
Jacobin American
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #17 on: November 04, 2016, 04:02:28 PM »

Well, it wouldn't surprise me that ChairmanSanchez would champion the rise of such people. Look at with whom he associates himself in his signature, that notorious bigoted and sexist relic - Pat Buchanan. I assume that Sanchez would also endorse the words of Buchanan, such as...

"If we do not get control of our borders, by 2050 Americans of European descent will be a minority in the nation their ancestors created and built.”

"[T]he decline in academic test scores here at home and in international competition is likely to continue, as more and more of the children taking those tests will be African-American and Hispanic."

“Let’s take this Penn State thing…these horrors, there’s an organization that marches in the gay pride parade in New York called — used to — called the North American Man Boy Love Association, which advocated voluntary sex along the lines of exactly what was going on at Penn State. Many of our political icons have marched in that parade right behind that NAMBLA float […] This is now, homosexual marriage is now the civil rights cause of the decade.”

“As for a climactic conflict between a once-Christian West and an Islamic world that is growing in numbers and advancing inexorably into Europe for the third time in 14 centuries, on this one, Breivik may be right.”

"through history, all the great religions have condemned homosexuality and all the great nations have proscribed or punished it. None ever placed homosexual liaisons on the same plane as traditional marriage, which is the bedrock institution of any healthy society."

"This so-called ‘Holocaust Survivor Syndrome’ involves ‘group fantasies of martyrdom and heroics.’ Reportedly, half of the 20,000 survivor testimonies in Yad Vashem memorial in Jerusalem are considered ‘unreliable,’ not to be used in trials[…]The problem is: Diesel engines do not emit enough carbon monoxide to kill anybody.”

"he [Hitler] was also an individual of great courage, a soldier’s soldier in the Great War, a leader steeped in the history of Europe, who possessed oratorical powers that could awe even those who despised him[…]His genius was an intuitive sense of the mushiness, the character flaws, the weakness masquerading as morality that was in the hearts of the statesmen who stood in his path.”

Source
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #18 on: November 04, 2016, 04:57:02 PM »

ChairmanSanchez admitted to yelling at the Press pen and also flipping them "the bird" while he walked by them.
Deplorable !
Devout Centrist
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -99.99, S: -99.99

P P
« Reply #19 on: November 04, 2016, 04:58:19 PM »

ChairmanSanchez admitted to yelling at the Press pen and also flipping them "the bird" while he walked by them.
Deplorable !
I thanked the press at the last rally I went to. Maybe it's because I had a better experience. Anger's such a downer, you know?
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #20 on: November 04, 2016, 06:09:25 PM »

So are we going to address what happened or just attack me?
Hammy
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #21 on: November 04, 2016, 06:11:48 PM »

As per CNN: Obama scolded his supporters who were shouting down Trump supporters.
Speed of Sound
LiberalPA
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #22 on: November 04, 2016, 06:12:31 PM »

As per CNN: Obama scolded his supporters who were shouting down Trump supporters.

What a scandalous tale.
rafta_rafta

« Reply #23 on: November 04, 2016, 07:14:19 PM »

Here's the video. Obama defended the protester and his right to protest.

https://www.facebook.com/time/videos/10154138528691491/?hc_ref=NEWSFEED
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #24 on: November 04, 2016, 08:05:55 PM »

Well, there you have it Mr WhiteNationalistChairmanSanchez,
There was no one that was "beaten" up.
Obama handled it very professionally and also in a presidential manner.
Obama did not repeat "Get him outta here ... Get him outta here" !
And then after he was "beaten" and hit, Obama didn't convey that he would pay the legal fees of the person who committed the assault.

In conclusion .... Thank you for displaying how a President (Obama) should conduct himself/herself.
And also thank you for pointing out that the orange-haired slug is the one who is the clown in this presidential election.
Pages: [1] 2  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies