The FBI is out of control
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 16, 2024, 02:06:45 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  The FBI is out of control
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: The FBI is out of control  (Read 2505 times)
Seriously?
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: November 05, 2016, 01:41:46 PM »
« edited: November 05, 2016, 01:46:44 PM by Seriously? »

Personal responsibility. Thy name is NEVER Democrat.

Blaming the FBI for reopening an investigation when 650,000 e-mails are unearthed is like a fat person blaming McDonalds for their obesity.

Hillary Clinton is the only one responsible for all of this.

It wasn't the FBI's bright idea to host a private e-mail server for official government correspondences.

It wasn't the FBI's bright idea to delete 33,000 e-mails when served with a subpoena.

And it certainly was not the FBI's idea to have your top assistant sync your server on the computer she shared with her perverted pedophile husband.

I'm sorry, Hillary deserves 1000% of the fallout she has wrought here. This was a self-inflicted and wholly unnecessary string of decisions on her part.
Fuzzy Stands With His Friend, Chairman Sanchez
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #26 on: November 05, 2016, 02:01:40 PM »

Blaming the FBI for reopening an investigation when 650,000 e-mails are unearthed is like a fat person blaming McDonalds for their obesity.

It wasn't the FBI's bright idea to host a private e-mail server for official government correspondences.

It wasn't the FBI's bright idea to delete 33,000 e-mails when served with a subpoena.

And it certainly was not the FBI's idea to have your top assistant sync your server on the computer she shared with her perverted pedophile husband.

I'm sorry, Hillary deserves 1000% of the fallout she has wrought here. This was a self-inflicted and wholly unnecessary string of decisions on her part.

The blame that we're here, at a place where America may well elect someone guilty of a felony committed while in high office, doesn't rest squarely on Hillary; it also rests on those donors, who funded her campaign knowing she was under investigations, and on the DNC, which cleared the path for her, running off all Democratic challengers, leaving Bernie Sanders (an Independent) to be the only challenger to Clinton.

Martin O'Malley would be beating Trump.
‼realJohnEwards‼
MatteKudasai
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -4.87

« Reply #27 on: November 05, 2016, 02:03:29 PM »

The blame that we're here, at a place where America may well elect someone guilty of a felony committed while in high office, doesn't rest squarely on Hillary; it also rests on those donors, who funded her campaign knowing she was under investigations, and on the DNC, which cleared the path for her, running off all Democratic challengers, leaving Bernie Sanders (an Independent) to be the only challenger to Clinton.

So tell me- what do those donors see in Hillary that they didn't in Webb or Chafee? And since when did three emails equal 650,000?
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #28 on: November 05, 2016, 02:22:06 PM »

So tell me- what do those donors see in Hillary that they didn't in Webb or Chafee? And since when did three emails equal 650,000?

That's a good question.

A better question would be this:  What did those donors see in Hillary that they didn't see in Joe Biden, Amy Klobuchar, Debbie Stabenow, Claire McCaskill, Brian Schweitzer, Chuck Schumer, et al?  That's a good question to ask in light of what we now know about the Clinton Foundation and how it operates.

Is there a relationship between Clinton Foundation "Pay to Play" and Joe Biden, et al, opting out of the race?  You tell me.
‼realJohnEwards‼
MatteKudasai
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #29 on: November 05, 2016, 02:24:23 PM »

That's a good question.

A better question would be this:  What did those donors see in Hillary that they didn't see in Joe Biden, Amy Klobuchar, Debbie Stabenow, Claire McCaskill, Brian Schweitzer, Chuck Schumer, et al?  That's a good question to ask in light of what we now know about the Clinton Foundation and how it operates.

Is there a relationship between Clinton Foundation "Pay to Play" and Joe Biden, et al, opting out of the race?  You tell me.
Please direct me to evidence (actual, real evidence) of Clinton paying off the DNC. Come on. I'm dying to see it.
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #30 on: November 05, 2016, 02:41:53 PM »

Once again, you're literally supporting a sexual predator for President.
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #31 on: November 05, 2016, 02:47:14 PM »

Once again, you're literally supporting a sexual predator for President.

Is this ironic or what was to follow given Republican policies and coalition politiking?
Ogre Mage
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.39, S: -5.22

P
« Reply #32 on: November 05, 2016, 05:18:25 PM »

Giuliani on Fox and Friends:
You must be logged in to read this quote.

Giuliani later that day on CNN:

http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/04/politics/rudy-giuliani-hillary-clinton-email-fbi/index.html

lol, such a liar
‼realJohnEwards‼
MatteKudasai
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #33 on: November 05, 2016, 05:21:20 PM »

Giuliani on Fox and Friends:

Giuliani later that day on CNN:

http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/04/politics/rudy-giuliani-hillary-clinton-email-fbi/index.html

lol, such a liar
(cue Trumpistas whining about how these prove that Hillary Clinton is murdering the entire white population of Iowa to rig the election)
Ogre Mage
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

P
« Reply #34 on: November 05, 2016, 05:25:06 PM »
« Edited: November 05, 2016, 05:28:01 PM by Ogre Mage »

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2016/11/04/fox-news-apologizes-clinton-report/93300254/

So conservatives are just fine with the FBI leaking lies right before an election to manipulate the election?  

Perhaps someday in the future the FBI or Justice Department will start leaking negative information about investigations into Republican candidates right before an election.  How much will you like it then?
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #35 on: November 05, 2016, 07:45:12 PM »

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2016/11/04/fox-news-apologizes-clinton-report/93300254/

So conservatives are just fine with the FBI leaking lies right before an election to manipulate the election?  

Perhaps someday in the future the FBI or Justice Department will start leaking negative information about investigations into Republican candidates right before an election.  How much will you like it then?

I'll say this again:  This is the occupational hazard you endure when you knowingly nominate a candidate under FBI investigation.

I'll also say this:  Bret Baier apologized and clarified.  Dan Rather can't say the same.
‼realJohnEwards‼
MatteKudasai
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #36 on: November 05, 2016, 07:47:51 PM »

I'll say this again:  This is the occupational hazard you endure when you knowingly nominate a candidate under FBI investigation.

I'll also say this:  Bret Baier apologized and clarified.  Dan Rather can't say the same.
When you've been in the public eye for 24+ years, and you've had Republicans trying to topple you the whole time, exactly how are you going to avoid something going to the FBI?
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #37 on: November 05, 2016, 07:55:37 PM »

When you've been in the public eye for 24+ years, and you've had Republicans trying to topple you the whole time, exactly how are you going to avoid something going to the FBI?

Joe Biden's been in the public eye since 1972 and he's never been under FBI investigation.

Debbie Stabenow's been a US Senator since 2000 (the year Hillary was elected) and she's never been under FBI investigation.

Barack Obama has had as determined enemies as anyone I can think of, and he's not been under FBI investigation.

Chuck Schumer and Kirsten Gillibrand are New York State's current US Senators.  Gillibrand succeeded Clinton.  Schumer's been in the Congress since 1980.  Neither of them have been under FBI investigation.

I'm sorry to pop people's bubbles, but being under FBI investigation isn't a rite of passage in our society, even for politicians.  That some folks here view it as such is, at a certain level, alarming.
HisGrace
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #38 on: November 05, 2016, 08:17:22 PM »

I love how people expect me to pretend this investigation is a big deal when it has been going on for over a year and hasn't turned up one bit of actionable information proving that anything illegal happened. Meanwhile I'm supposed to ignore the mountain of crap behind Trump (dozens of pending lawsuits for fraud, breach of contract, and defamation, 20+ sexual harassment/assault allegations, and a rape allegation). If you're concerned about electing someone president who has legal issues you should vote for..........someone who's not Trump, since he's clearly the worst candidate in this regard.
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #39 on: November 05, 2016, 09:38:24 PM »

Trump is not under CRIMINAL investigation.

He's been civilly sued loads of times.  That's a fact of life for people in business in our litigious society.  He's not my idea of a role model, but all the actions against him are CIVIL actions, whereas Hillary's FBI investigation was a CRIMINAL investigation.

If we're going to attach sexual misdeeds to Donald Trump without the proof of a verdict, then, by all means, let's be honest about that.  But let's oblige Juanita Broaddrick and Kathleen Willey in the same manner and attach similar blame to Bill Clinton.  And let's hold Hillary to the standards of her own speeches, by believing their accounts and having a credible investigation.  Oh, and let's also hold Hillary to her own standards for trashing Bill's alleged victims for her own career purposes.

Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #40 on: November 05, 2016, 11:27:42 PM »

He's been civilly sued loads of times.  That's a fact of life for people in business in our litigious society.  He's not my idea of a role model, but all the actions against him are CIVIL actions, whereas Hillary's FBI investigation was a CRIMINAL investigation.

If we're going to attach sexual misdeeds to Donald Trump without the proof of a verdict, then, by all means, let's be honest about that.  But let's oblige Juanita Broaddrick and Kathleen Willey in the same manner and attach similar blame to Bill Clinton.  And let's hold Hillary to the standards of her own speeches, by believing their accounts and having a credible investigation.  Oh, and let's also hold Hillary to her own standards for trashing Bill's alleged victims for her own career purposes.

Trump is literally a sexual predator, as you know full well.  Broaddrick signed a sworn affidavit stating Clinton never raped her.  The US Office of Independent Counsel's report found Willey's allegations to ultimately be lacking in credibility and that Willey was providing false information to the FBI.  Thanks for playing though. 
Ogre Mage
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

P
« Reply #41 on: November 06, 2016, 05:42:53 AM »
« Edited: November 06, 2016, 09:45:02 PM by Ogre Mage »

He's been civilly sued loads of times.  That's a fact of life for people in business in our litigious society.  He's not my idea of a role model, but all the actions against him are CIVIL actions, whereas Hillary's FBI investigation was a CRIMINAL investigation.

If we're going to attach sexual misdeeds to Donald Trump without the proof of a verdict, then, by all means, let's be honest about that.  But let's oblige Juanita Broaddrick and Kathleen Willey in the same manner and attach similar blame to Bill Clinton.  And let's hold Hillary to the standards of her own speeches, by believing their accounts and having a credible investigation.  Oh, and let's also hold Hillary to her own standards for trashing Bill's alleged victims for her own career purposes.

Bill Clinton isn't running for president.  He also wasn't the one caught on tape bragging about grabbing women in the pu$$y.  Trump brags about grabbing women's p*$$ies and then claims the women accusing him are liars.  And the Republican Party claims to be the party of "moral values."  LOL!
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies