Blue States (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 10:07:57 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Blue States (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Blue States  (Read 3155 times)
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« on: July 08, 2005, 04:52:19 PM »

I love it when my side wins elections. I get to read more ridiculous stuff from Democrats. What fun. Keep it up, guys. We'll be looking to break 300 EVs in 2008 and I'm sure you'll have no trouble helping us!
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2005, 04:58:03 PM »

I love it when my side wins elections. I get to read more ridiculous stuff from Democrats. What fun. Keep it up, guys. We'll be looking to break 300 EVs in 2008 and I'm sure you'll have no trouble helping us!

Oh, yes, because jfern really is what loses us election as opposed to, uh, actual policy.  And the GOP doesn't have any crazies that hurt them either.

Fred Phelps anyone?

What I'm saying is instead of focusing on policy, your loons are focused on this and I really enjoy it. Too bad it'll end someday. When are you guys planning on winning again? 2020?

And our loons are embarrassing but since we're discussing winning elections, atleast they're not preventing us from victory.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2005, 05:10:55 PM »

You really shouldn't use "you guys" unless the person you're talking to actually is involved in that kind of thing.  Democrats in general, for the most part, do not partake in that kind of crap, and I'm one that doesn't (at least I like to think I don't.)

"You guys" meant Democrats like BRTD and jfern. If you're not connected with it, don't respond. I would try to get a hold of loons like jfern though (if you want to win) because they're really hurting your party when November rolls around.

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Blame Bush, blame Bush, blame Bush was a reason for a Democratic loss last year. And when you continue to use stuff like that and when you continue to put down a majority of people in this country the way BRTD and jfern do, you keep losing. If they keep their act up, if they keep mocking religious people and keep accussing Republicans of being filthy rich greedy pigs, you lose.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2005, 05:16:03 PM »

I would try to get a hold of loons like jfern though (if you want to win) because they're really hurting your party when November rolls around.

What exactly are we supposed to do?  Lock them up in a dungeon?

How about not allow them become leader of the Democratic party? Might be a start but I won't give you guys any more advice.  Wink
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies