Transition Team/Cabinet Thread
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 12:09:52 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Transition Team/Cabinet Thread
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 ... 54
Author Topic: Transition Team/Cabinet Thread  (Read 90273 times)
Lambsbread
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.29, S: -7.13

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1125 on: December 15, 2016, 04:27:39 PM »

Lindsey Graham and John McCain should just leave and shut the hell up.

...because they don't agree with you?
Absentee Voting Ghost of Ruin
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1126 on: December 15, 2016, 04:52:42 PM »

Be glad he's just "asking" them to leave. Give the Trump cult a few more months, and they may start  talking camps and mass executions, just like their idols.
Mike67
United States

« Reply #1127 on: December 15, 2016, 05:10:12 PM »

Be glad he's just "asking" them to leave. Give the Trump cult a few more months, and they may start  talking camps and mass executions, just like their idols.

Hillary may have done that to us,she once said during the Campaign that white men needed to thrown into concentration camps.
Mike67
United States

« Reply #1128 on: December 15, 2016, 05:46:35 PM »

Glad that Trump didn't pick Cramer for Agriculture.

I am also
America Needs R'hllor
Parrotguy
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix
E: -4.13, S: -3.48

« Reply #1129 on: December 15, 2016, 05:58:28 PM »

Hillary may have done that to us,she once said during the Campaign that white men needed to thrown into concentration camps.

Yeah... Sure... She totally said that. Not like her husband, father, son-in-law, grandson and many friends/donors are white males, right?
Okay, maybe Mike Johnson is a competent parliamentarian.
Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #1130 on: December 15, 2016, 06:21:16 PM »

Maggie Haberman ‏@maggieNYT  24s25 seconds ago
Trump transition said to be eyeing Navy Admiral Michelle Howard to head the VA. Link tk

Seems like another decent choice.

Veterans' issues are another area I care a lot about, although I'm not as knowledgeable about them as I wish I were.

The number of women in his administration is still horrifying.

Yes, very much so.
Heisenberg
SecureAmerica
United States

« Reply #1131 on: December 15, 2016, 06:26:23 PM »

Official: Otter being vetted for Agriculture. The article also states that Heitkamp, Sonny Perdue, Chuck Conner, and Sid Miller are other candidates still believed to be in the running for the job.
Mike67
United States

« Reply #1132 on: December 15, 2016, 06:29:44 PM »

Official: Otter being vetted for Agriculture. The article also states that Heitkamp, Sonny Perdue, Chuck Conner, and Sid Miller are other candidates still believed to be in the running for the job.

Sonny Purdue would be a good pick
KingSweden
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1133 on: December 15, 2016, 07:10:06 PM »

I imagine Otter would want the pick so that Little can become Gov and block out the Labrador faction
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1134 on: December 15, 2016, 07:12:41 PM »

David Friedman appointed Ambassador to Israel, he's pro-settlements and is to the right of Netanyahu and supports moving the Embassy to Jerusalem.
http://www.cnn.com/2016/12/15/politics/trump-picks-campaign-adviser-friedman-as-us-ambassador-to-israel/index.html
Mike67
United States

« Reply #1135 on: December 15, 2016, 07:13:33 PM »

David Friedman appointed Ambassador to Israel, he's pro-settlements and is to the right of Netanyahu and supports moving the Embassy to Jerusalem.
http://www.cnn.com/2016/12/15/politics/trump-picks-campaign-adviser-friedman-as-us-ambassador-to-israel/index.html

I'd love to see the US Embassy moved to Jerusalem I hope it happens.
The_Doctor
SilentCal1924

« Reply #1136 on: December 15, 2016, 07:15:24 PM »

I thought Heidi Heitkamp was going to be at Agriculture for the sake of picking off a token Democrat and putting the Senate seat in GOP hands? Guess not.
Heisenberg
SecureAmerica
United States

« Reply #1137 on: December 15, 2016, 07:18:01 PM »

I imagine Otter would want the pick so that Little can become Gov and block out the Labrador faction
I don't care for Labrador but he seems like the type who would still primary an incumbent. There were rumors he wanted to primary Risch and then Crapo in 2014 and 2016, respectively IIRC.

This counters James Mattis on that issue. Also proves that early reports of Huckabee getting that are false. I still expect Huckabee to get some ambassadorship. Any word on who gets the Ambassadorship to Canada, Mexico, UK, France, Germany, Russia, etc?
ApatheticAustrian
ApathicAustrian
Junior Chimp
Austria

« Reply #1138 on: December 15, 2016, 07:37:06 PM »

nice kabuki theater....shouldn't harm manchin and heitkamp in their own states.
Okay, maybe Mike Johnson is a competent parliamentarian.
Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #1139 on: December 15, 2016, 08:32:07 PM »

I haven't heard much to like about Otter but if he opposes the Labrador faction then I guess he's a relative FF in Idaho politics.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #1140 on: December 15, 2016, 08:36:31 PM »

Good God, see this is the only area of Trump's foreign policy that actually has me uneasy. Netanyahu is the most dangerous leader on the world stage unless you count Daesh as a legitimate "state."
Mike67
United States

« Reply #1141 on: December 15, 2016, 08:38:59 PM »

Good God, see this is the only area of Trump's foreign policy that actually has me uneasy. Netanyahu is the most dangerous leader on the world stage unless you count Daesh as a legitimate "state."

It's going to be nice to be friends with Israel again unlike the last eight years.
SATW
SunriseAroundTheWorld
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #1142 on: December 15, 2016, 09:27:37 PM »

Solid back by Trump for Ambassador to Israel .
justfollowingtheelections
unempprof
YaBB God

« Reply #1143 on: December 15, 2016, 09:31:31 PM »

What?
Lambsbread
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.29, S: -7.13

« Reply #1144 on: December 15, 2016, 09:32:42 PM »

ApatheticAustrian
ApathicAustrian
Junior Chimp
Austria

« Reply #1145 on: December 15, 2016, 09:32:50 PM »

i think the troll factory/fake news reality shows itself in a most transparent way.
unempprof
YaBB God

« Reply #1146 on: December 15, 2016, 09:33:29 PM »

I thought Heidi Heitkamp was going to be at Agriculture for the sake of picking off a token Democrat and putting the Senate seat in GOP hands? Guess not.

She's not stupid
Gass3268
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1147 on: December 15, 2016, 09:34:11 PM »

Haha, what?
unempprof
YaBB God

« Reply #1148 on: December 15, 2016, 09:34:27 PM »

Terrible.
Absentee Voting Ghost of Ruin
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1149 on: December 15, 2016, 09:57:19 PM »

I don't care for Labrador but he seems like the type who would still primary an incumbent. There were rumors he wanted to primary Risch and then Crapo in 2014 and 2016, respectively IIRC.

This counters James Mattis on that issue. Also proves that early reports of Huckabee getting that are false. I still expect Huckabee to get some ambassadorship. Any word on who gets the Ambassadorship to Canada, Mexico, UK, France, Germany, Russia, etc?

It won't be any of those - probably someplace backwards where he can get some slaves.
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 ... 54  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies