ATTN Supreme Court: Requesting an Immediate Injunction on Southern Election Act
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 06:34:20 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  ATTN Supreme Court: Requesting an Immediate Injunction on Southern Election Act
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: ATTN Supreme Court: Requesting an Immediate Injunction on Southern Election Act  (Read 261 times)
Blair
Blair2015
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: November 16, 2016, 12:45:28 PM »

I'm filing for the Supreme Court to file an injunction blocking the enactment of the 'Southern Election Act' legislation seen here, and below

You must be logged in to read this quote.

I will present my expanded brief when required/requested. The law if enacted would, unconstitutionally strip the right of southern citizens already registered to vote from being able to carry their constitutional right as outlined in in the Southern Constitution below

I'm requesting that the Supreme Court places an injunction on this legislation, to allow the court to give it's verdict and prevent the disenfranchisement of Southern voters before this weekends election.

Blair
Blair2015
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2016, 01:28:43 PM »

In addition to the above evidence I'd like to present to the Court Section 6 of the Atlasian Constitution which explicitly gives the power to 'regulate voter registration' to Congress- not the regional governments.

windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2016, 04:50:39 PM »

Senator blair,
If I understand correctly, you're challenging this law because you believe it violates the Southern Constitution right?

Unless you wish to challenge it based on the Atlasian constitution, I strongly suggest you to file a lawsuit against this bill but with the Southern Supreme Court, represented by Yankee.

Best regards,
Windjammer
Blair
Blair2015
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2016, 05:04:26 PM »

Senator blair,
If I understand correctly, you're challenging this law because you believe it violates the Southern Constitution right?

Unless you wish to challenge it based on the Atlasian constitution, I strongly suggest you to file a lawsuit against this bill but with the Southern Supreme Court, represented by Yankee.

Best regards,
Windjammer

I was unclear about the dynamics for actually posting a challenge to the Southern Supreme Court (since I'd be the first person to do so) I will repost my challenge on the regional board, and inform Justice Yankee
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies