Slate/Votecastr real time election projections (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 06:49:07 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Slate/Votecastr real time election projections (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Slate/Votecastr real time election projections  (Read 23321 times)
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Moderators
Atlas Institution
United States

« on: November 08, 2016, 02:03:04 PM »

I am pretty sure that OH map would point to a Trump win.
North Carolina Yankee
Moderators
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2016, 02:11:03 PM »

I cannot see the margin in Hamilton because it is below the line of the graphic and zooming on Chrome doesn't alter the boundary. From what I can see, the margins in the other marginals, Lake, Ottawa, Wood, the low Dem margins in Lucas and Trumball/Mahoning and Trump ahead in Ashtabula, something I mentioned as a possibly a few months ago are certainly very good for any Republican. Even the margins in Colombus metro aren't too bad, though those collar counties could be higher especially if Franklin gets up into the 60's for Clinton in the end.
North Carolina Yankee
Moderators
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2016, 02:16:31 PM »

I cannot see the margin in Hamilton because it is below the line of the graphic and zooming on Chrome doesn't alter the boundary. From what I can see, the margins in the other marginals, Lake, Ottawa, Wood, the low Dem margins in Lucas and Trumball/Mahoning and Trump ahead in Ashtabula, something I mentioned as a possibly a few months ago are certainly very good for any Republican. Even the margins in Colombus metro aren't too bad, though those collar counties could be higher especially if Franklin gets up into the 60's for Clinton in the end.

Zoom out on the page.........

If you're using a windows desktop, hold down the control key and use the mouse scrolling wheel up and down to adjust zoom, its very easy.

That zooms the whole page. It is not allowing me to view the counties at the bottom of the maps.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies