turnout reports, voting problems, and last minute dirty tricks (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 12:44:37 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  turnout reports, voting problems, and last minute dirty tricks (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: turnout reports, voting problems, and last minute dirty tricks  (Read 18383 times)
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Moderators
Atlas Institution
United States

« on: November 08, 2016, 07:21:04 AM »

My dad was number #24 at our precinct. A lot of white guys with beard and big trucks at our precinct.

Calling it now! Massachusetts to be taken by Trump on the back of huge turn-out in the bearded men with trucks demographic.  

#PatriotFans4Trump delivers MA!!!!

You heard it here first. Tongue
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Moderators
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2016, 09:07:59 AM »

I am shocked at how long the lines are in many places in the US.

Don't the people have to go to work or school at some point ?

Why not assign every voter to a certain precinct in which they HAVE to vote and not crowd single precincts. Also, for f**ks sake, simply create more precincts.

I have never seen a precinct here in Austria where people wait more than 5 minutes.

They are assigned to precincts they have to vote in.

I was disenfranchised back in the 2014 primary because we didn't have a vehicle and our ride took us to the wrong place just an hour before she had to take my mom to work so there was no time to go to the right place. This was despite my pleading with them that they were going to the wrong place.

They did everything they could to get us out of the voting place without voting and only after we insisted on voting, they gave us provisional ballots and we had to list the reason for why we couldn't get to the right polling place. They basically told us that there was very little chance it would be counted.

#NCVotingftw! Roll Eyes
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies