BREXIT ++! AP calls it for Trump. Good job, losers.
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 01:32:13 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  BREXIT ++! AP calls it for Trump. Good job, losers.
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Author Topic: BREXIT ++! AP calls it for Trump. Good job, losers.  (Read 1919 times)
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix
E: -7.38, S: -8.36

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: November 09, 2016, 04:52:03 AM »

I would just like to remind everybody that the clueless Dem Establishment wanted Trump as Pub nominee and feared Little Marco and Low Energy Nobody Kasich.

And they wanted the one Democrat who could lose to Trump.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #26 on: November 09, 2016, 05:42:33 AM »

I would just like to remind everybody that the clueless Dem Establishment wanted Trump as Pub nominee and feared Little Marco and Low Energy Nobody Kasich.

And they wanted the one Democrat who could lose to Trump.
In a weird way, congrats Jfern. You too are vindicated.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #27 on: November 09, 2016, 05:45:25 AM »

That you believe you guys were he real victims in this campaign is patently absurd. The real victims were all the minority groups targeted by the Trump campaign and its supporters, who will now have open season against them. I guess you can be proud of winning, but at what cost?

Stop it.

Stop what? You all are racist assholes and should reminded of that every day for the next 4 years. And if Trump wins again, for another 4 years. You may have more electoral votes (you probably won't win the popular vote), but you are still just a bunch of racist losers. That is just a fact and you all should be reminded of that.
Call us what you want, but do you dare forget to tack the word "winner" on to it.

More facts: You guys will lose the popular vote!
More fact: President-elect Trump. Do something about. Oh wait, you tried. And you failed.

Look, I hope the world doesn't end in a nuclear holocaust. That wouldn't be good for you either.
No, but Hillary won't start the Third World War because she felt bad for some Syrian kid with a cracked skull, so we don't have to worry about that now.

I would be glad if Trump stays away from foreign interventions, but I doubt he can control his impulse to not do so....all they would need to do is taunt him on twitter.
Are Twitter jabs all you got? No wonder you lost.
Erich Maria Remarque
LittleBigPlanet
YaBB God
Sweden

« Reply #28 on: November 09, 2016, 05:54:09 AM »

By the way, what will happen to his twitter account?

I will miss him Sad
IceAgeComing
United Kingdom

« Reply #29 on: November 09, 2016, 06:14:41 AM »

the fact that twice in less than twenty years a person can get the most votes and yet not win the election shows what a farce the American electoral system is; and it needs to be changed.  If this happened in any other country you'd see people calling it a fake democracy and lambasting it for the pissing stupid thing that it is; but just because its America its meant to be OK.

That's why all this gloating makes me feel even worse since in any Democracy Trump wouldn't have won; he'll get less votes than Clinton in the end and I was always told that the person who gets the most votes should win.  Any real global action on climate change is dead right at the point where it should be top of anyone's list of priorities, America are going to go backwards on a whole range of issues and there's now a mad egomaniac in the white house who a majority of Americans don't trust with nuclear weapons.  All for a loser who finished second in the election.  The Democrats should be as obstructive, as difficult, as awkward as the Republicans were for the last eight years; because at least they have a reason to do something.
Rand
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #30 on: November 09, 2016, 06:42:27 AM »

You could learn something from President-Elect Trump. Show some humility in victory. A little time in the United States military would really help you build some character.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #31 on: November 09, 2016, 06:55:26 AM »

Hey look everybody! The "reformed" white supremacist Shanchez is actually a total a$$hole. Who knew?
Erich Maria Remarque
LittleBigPlanet
YaBB God
Sweden

« Reply #32 on: November 09, 2016, 07:08:16 AM »

Hey look everybody! The "reformed" white supremacist Shanchez is actually a total a$$hole. Who knew?

Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #33 on: November 09, 2016, 07:09:13 AM »

The butt hurt is strong. Sad that a community college sophomore knows more about what was happening on the ground then you? Aren't you like a prosecutor or something??
EpicHistory
Rookie
United States

« Reply #34 on: November 09, 2016, 08:11:19 PM »

Trumpsters may have won this battle, but they'll lose the war. The lack of scrutiny for Trump ends on January 20th. He actually has to be president, and, you know, govern. Once he fails to provide the "change" people want, his supporters will turn on him, and the Republican Party. No more being the opposition party, or "something different". Now, you're the ones in charge, and have to actually make progress. Fail to do that, and the masses will drop you guys like the Plague.

All these flavors, and you choose to be Salty.....
Devout Centrist
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -99.99, S: -99.99

P P
« Reply #35 on: November 09, 2016, 08:14:59 PM »

Green tea party is coming buddy. I'll be shocked if this nation is ok in 2024.
krazen1211
Junior Chimp

« Reply #36 on: November 12, 2016, 08:18:58 AM »

Marine Le Pen would be a nice trifecta.
Tender Branson
Mark Warner 08
Atlas Institution
Austria

Political Matrix
E: -6.06, S: -4.84

« Reply #37 on: November 12, 2016, 08:20:49 AM »

First comes Nobert Hofer on Dec. 4 (... or not).

https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=221414.msg5389343#msg5389343
mencken
« Reply #38 on: November 12, 2016, 08:32:09 AM »

the fact that twice in less than twenty years a person can get the most votes and yet not win the election shows what a farce the American electoral system is; and it needs to be changed.  If this happened in any other country you'd see people calling it a fake democracy and lambasting it for the pissing stupid thing that it is; but just because its America its meant to be OK.

That's why all this gloating makes me feel even worse since in any Democracy Trump wouldn't have won; he'll get less votes than Clinton in the end and I was always told that the person who gets the most votes should win.  Any real global action on climate change is dead right at the point where it should be top of anyone's list of priorities, America are going to go backwards on a whole range of issues and there's now a mad egomaniac in the white house who a majority of Americans don't trust with nuclear weapons.  All for a loser who finished second in the election.  The Democrats should be as obstructive, as difficult, as awkward as the Republicans were for the last eight years; because at least they have a reason to do something.

"Checkmate"

"But I have the most pieces on the board. I should win!"
"If those were the rules, I would have beat you with a different strategy."
Ljube
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix
E: 2.71, S: -6.09

« Reply #39 on: November 12, 2016, 09:20:15 AM »

Hey Badger, what happened to your Hillaryslide?

Ate you satisfied that Trump won?

Come board the Trump train! There is plenty of room for everybody.
BaldEagle1991
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #40 on: November 12, 2016, 09:23:09 AM »

More like a 4th peg on the Square that's missing right now.

Duterte is part of this shtick. Duterte, Brexit, and Trump

HannibalLecter
anti_trump
Rookie

« Reply #41 on: November 12, 2016, 09:25:50 AM »

That creature will go nowhere. France is highly educated and urban. And it has a better political system. Under the French system, the orange would have lost.
Ljube
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix

« Reply #42 on: November 12, 2016, 09:29:24 AM »

That creature will go nowhere. France is highly educated and urban. And it has a better political system. Under the French system, the orange would have lost.

We'll see. LOL!
Craziaskowboi
Rookie

« Reply #43 on: November 12, 2016, 09:32:23 AM »

Losers.

We overcame the greatest opposition juggernaut in history. We wouldn't win the nomination. We did. We'd never crack 40%. We won. We had eggs thrown at us, bricks hurled through windows, we've been beaten and assaulted and bloodied and brutalized.

And you all deserved a hell of a lot more than that.

Oh really? Well, we live in the same state as each other, so come find me and give me everything you think I deserve, little punk bitch. I'll be waiting, sweetcheeks.
HannibalLecter
anti_trump
Rookie

« Reply #44 on: November 12, 2016, 09:35:03 AM »

We'll see. LOL!

Guess what, Ivan: Your sh**tty closeted gaylord president is even less popular than either Trump or the Chinese government over here. Russians are always shocked that their political system isn't popular in Western Europe, but that's simply the unchangeable truth!
Averroës Nix
United States

« Reply #45 on: November 12, 2016, 09:36:32 AM »

Losers.

We overcame the greatest opposition juggernaut in history. We wouldn't win the nomination. We did. We'd never crack 40%. We won. We had eggs thrown at us, bricks hurled through windows, we've been beaten and assaulted and bloodied and brutalized. We were called racists, idiots, bigots, Nazis. Our sanity, our faith, our decency, our patriotism challenged.

And yet we won. In spite of, not because, of the Republican Party, not to mention the media, the Democrats, and millions upon millions of wall street dollars and foreign blood money. We won because the

The fact is, the cubicle class pawns of the military-industrial complex have been vanquished and the tides of globalism have been turned behind. From Brexit to the Trumpening, the people of the world are rising to stop the march towards the abyss. I cannot be more prouder of my fellow deplorables!

Kind of weird to do an Alex Jones impression in print, but this is spot on. 4.5/5 stars. Do you also have your own line of nootropics?
Ljube
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix

« Reply #46 on: November 12, 2016, 09:42:11 AM »

We'll see. LOL!

Guess what, Ivan: Your sh**tty closeted gaylord president is even less popular than either Trump or the Chinese government over here. Russians are always shocked that their political system isn't popular in Western Europe, but that's simply the unchangeable truth!

Don't know what you're talking about. I'm not Russian.
HannibalLecter
anti_trump
Rookie

« Reply #47 on: November 12, 2016, 09:48:54 AM »

We'll see. LOL!

Don't know what you're talking about. I'm not Russian.

Yeah, right!

Ljube
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix

« Reply #48 on: November 12, 2016, 09:50:09 AM »

All Trumpists like Putin.
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« Reply #49 on: November 12, 2016, 09:50:33 AM »

Gloating over one's victory is déclassé in my view. And I sincerely hope that Trump has a successful Presidency, and that my deep fears about his temperament prove unfounded. One can only hope. That is the one thing that was left in Pandora's Box.
Pages: 1 [2] 3  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies