European politicians running scared now Trump got in
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 01:41:28 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  European politicians running scared now Trump got in
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: European politicians running scared now Trump got in  (Read 454 times)
Louis
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: November 09, 2016, 06:07:20 AM »

For the second time this year the people have had their say the first being brexit, well done america for voting in trump, world economics is business not politics, and now all these European politicians who have been rubbing their hands together in this elite club are running scared knowing they can and will be kicked out, let the working man have a say in his destiny not the un elected elite in Europe who only want all borders open in order to over burden the UK with people they don't want which is already the most populated island outside of Asia lacking in housing and infrastructure to cope.
🦀🎂🦀🎂
CrabCake
Atlas Icon
Kiribati

« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2016, 06:12:13 AM »

Please use full stops.
Illiniwek
Junior Chimp
Vatican City State

« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2016, 07:51:38 PM »

Here come the nationalists in France and Germany. Oh boy are we screwed.
Mike88
Junior Chimp
Portugal

« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2016, 08:03:50 PM »
« Edited: November 09, 2016, 08:07:23 PM by Mike88 »

Le Pen has a very small chance of winning in a second runoff. Germany is more worrying because of the probable fragile government that would be formed after the election.
specific_name
generic_name
United States

« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2016, 08:16:24 PM »

Maybe he likes a run on sentence or two? Is his point not valid? Did you not once make your first post here at some point?

Funny I joined here before the 04 general and the snarky note has been transmitted even though I think everyone from then died from a heart attack last night if they had not already passed away.
Tender Branson
Mark Warner 08
Atlas Institution
Austria

Political Matrix
E: -6.06, S: -4.84

« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2016, 04:03:40 AM »

The next test will be the Austrian Presidential runoff on Dec. 4

I have a feeling that "our" far-right populist (Hofer) will lose ... again.

Just by a bigger margin this time.
🦀🎂🦀🎂
CrabCake
Atlas Icon
Kiribati

« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2016, 06:56:13 AM »

Maybe he likes a run on sentence or two? Is his point not valid? Did you not once make your first post here at some point?

Funny I joined here before the 04 general and the snarky note has been transmitted even though I think everyone from then died from a heart attack last night if they had not already passed away.

He may like run-on sentences. I, myself, am partial to intelligible posts.

The thing a lot of activists for the populist right forget is that the sort of people who vote for Farage and Hofer in their own countries are not necessarily going to be big fans of a foreign version of Farage or Hofer. Trump will usher in a new era of Anti-Americanism.
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2016, 11:04:56 AM »

He may like run-on sentences. I, myself, am partial to intelligible posts.

The thing a lot of activists for the populist right forget is that the sort of people who vote for Farage and Hofer in their own countries are not necessarily going to be big fans of a foreign version of Farage or Hofer. Trump will usher in a new era of Anti-Americanism.

The big question is if people being assholes will cause other people to be assholes. If they hate America now, they will just vote in assholes who hate. 
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2016, 05:16:19 PM »

I can't decide whether seeing an epic meltdown in Poland is hillarious or plain depressing.
HannibalLecter
anti_trump
Rookie

« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2016, 07:20:05 AM »

Le Pen has a very small chance of winning in a second runoff. Germany is more worrying because of the probable fragile government that would be formed after the election.

It won't be fragile. Another grand coalition, possibly including the Fdp or Greens if things go bad. The Afd was/is/will be a pariah for the foreseeable future.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies