Now that The Donald has won...
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 05:04:34 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Now that The Donald has won...
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Now that The Donald has won...  (Read 2544 times)
AtorBoltox

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: November 13, 2016, 11:37:21 PM »

I wouldn't have such a poop-eating grin with posts such as "you lost. get over it." when the candidate who "won" lost the popular vote in what may be as much as a million votes.

The only reason Clinton won the popular vote is because of the lopsided margin she received from the spaced out pot smoking voters in California on the Left Coast.
And the only reason Trump won the electoral college was because of uneducated hicks in the midwest.
Note- this is not my real opinion. Stop acting like some votes are worth more than others. Hillary Clinton won the popular vote, and as much as you may hate California its citizens are just as American as you are and their votes are just as important.
AtorBoltox

« Reply #26 on: November 13, 2016, 11:40:09 PM »

The double standards seen in the aftermath of this election are ridiculous. Sure, Democrats are out of touch white the white working class and rural voters, and need to make efforts to understand their concerns without just calling them idiots. But the GOP and President Trump also need to listen to the concerns of Urban voters, minorities and the LGBT community and acknowledge that they have lost the popular vote in 6 of the last 7 elections.
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #27 on: November 14, 2016, 12:18:01 AM »

I wouldn't have such a poop-eating grin with posts such as "you lost. get over it." when the candidate who "won" lost the popular vote in what may be as much as a million votes.

The only reason Clinton won the popular vote is because of the lopsided margin she received from the spaced out pot smoking voters in California on the Left Coast.
And the only reason Trump won the electoral college was because of uneducated hicks in the midwest.
Note- this is not my real opinion. Stop acting like some votes are worth more than others. Hillary Clinton won the popular vote, and as much as you may hate California its citizens are just as American as you are and their votes are just as important.

OK, not all California voters are spaced out pot smokers, and their votes are absolutely
just as important as any other votes, but the main reason Clinton won the popular vote by 700,588 votes was due to the fact that she had a margin of 2,712,471 votes in one state, California. (Atlas numbers)

(Of course these numbers will change as absentee and other votes are counted)

And I do take exception to the hateful Nazi images posted by sore losers around here, so don't start criticizing me when I talk about votes in California when pro Clinton forces have posted these disgusting, hateful, vile images.  You may want to speak with your friends first in your own Clinton camp before you start criticizing others for their comments. 

No War, but the War on Christmas
iBizzBee
Junior Chimp

« Reply #28 on: November 14, 2016, 12:28:59 AM »

OK, not all California voters are spaced out pot smokers, and their votes are absolutely
just as important as any other votes, but the main reason Clinton won the popular vote by 700,588 votes was due to the fact that she had a margin of 2,712,471 votes in one state, California. (Atlas numbers)

I am seeing this line of reasoning so often on my Facebook from my Conservative friends and family and I just can't stand it.

IT. DOES. NOT. MATTER.

It doesn't matter what state you're from, your political leanings, whether you smoke pot, what you do for a living, whether you live in a city or choose to go live on a  farm. One person, one vote. All votes are equally as important.
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #29 on: November 14, 2016, 12:42:07 AM »

I am seeing this line of reasoning so often on my Facebook from my Conservative friends and family and I just can't stand it.

IT. DOES. NOT. MATTER.

It doesn't matter what state you're from, your political leanings, whether you smoke pot, what you do for a living, whether you live in a city or choose to go live on a  farm. One person, one vote. All votes are equally as important.

Regardless, you still cannot deny the fact that this is the reason for the Clinton popular vote margin overall. 

Nobody is saying that the votes of Californians are not as important as any other votes from any other states, simply stating the facts.

If you don't believe me, go and talk with some vote analysts or to a professor of political science at a university.
mvd10
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: 2.58, S: -2.61

« Reply #30 on: November 14, 2016, 04:26:49 AM »

Chief of Staff: Reince Priebus (already confirmed lol)
SoS: Newt Gingrich
Treasury: Steven Mnuchin
Commerce: Lewis Eisenberg
Energy: Harold Hamm
Interior: Robert E. Grady
Attorney General: Rudy Giuliani
Defense: Jeff Sessions
Homeland Security: Michael McCaul
Agriculture: Rick Perry
Labor: Victoria Lipnic
HHS: Ben Carson
Trade: Dan DiMicco
Education: William Evers
Veterans Affairs: Jeff Miller
Inmate Trump
GWBFan
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: -4.39, S: -7.30

P P P
« Reply #31 on: November 15, 2016, 02:15:25 PM »

Who will be the Secretary of Reality TV though?
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies