NBC: Hate crimes spike following the Election
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 01:13:59 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  NBC: Hate crimes spike following the Election
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]
Author Topic: NBC: Hate crimes spike following the Election  (Read 5699 times)
pbrower2a
Atlas Star
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #150 on: November 15, 2016, 09:02:37 PM »

Yeah, Obama destroyed police. News at 11.

Under Law and Order president Trump, all the violent crimes will be punished severely.

But there were far fewer such demonstrations.

Count on this: we are going to have civil strife as we have not had since the 1970s. We are going to see far more demonstrations on the environment as Donald Trump advocates ravaging the environment for quick profits for his cronies. Just think about it: 45% of America can never agree with him.

We liberals will be behind the demonstrations on the environment. Because we are generally well educated we will be much more troublesome to the President and his stooge Congress than Tea Party types who put out placards reading

The Zoo has an African Lion
The White House has a lyin' African

We have more wit and more wisdom...

Start demonizing minorities and we will unite. Do dirty stuff to organized labor and we will join them.

We liberals are not tribal -- but we can join specialized segments of society in solidarity when they are wronged. Do bad things in our names and we will turn on you/    

The Left has been demonizing white males for over 40 years now. It will likely be a civil war, and it won't be pretty.

The white race is far too diverse for blanket demonization.
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #151 on: November 15, 2016, 09:19:17 PM »

On a serious note, I'm not running for political office, so no, I don't have to "reach out."
1. Neville Chamberlain probably saved millions of lives if anything by holding off the war.
2. Personal insults won't work. Don't waste the time or bandwidth on them with me.
3. When you keep ending up on the losing side, just remember why you are there.
When I think you can't get worse, you prove me wrong dude. 
So what does this contribute to the conversation or advance your goal/side of the debate?
Nothing, just a comment on the sheer incompetence and history revision that you are doing.
#TheShadowyAbyss
TheShadowyAbyss
Atlas Icon
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

Political Matrix
E: -5.81, S: -3.64

« Reply #152 on: November 15, 2016, 10:11:20 PM »

I posted an incident that happened here in town on the Update thread, but I'll explain it more in detail here, basically, there is this kid and a few others with him, that for the last week (Wednesday this all started), with a wooden bat and a bunch of wrenches harassing black people, attacking cars owned by black people and swerving to cause black people to crash while shouting the N word at them...
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #153 on: November 16, 2016, 04:32:00 PM »

For the record, I was the victim of road rage today because of my Trump sticker, but I guess I don't matter. That is the second incident since the election and vastly more serious than the last.
elcorazon

« Reply #154 on: November 16, 2016, 04:37:15 PM »

For the record, I was the victim of road rage today because of my Trump sticker, but I guess I don't matter. That is the second incident since the election and vastly more serious than the last.
lol
1. I love how you denigrate all of the hate crimes based on what might've been somebody's notion that you cut them off.
2. Then I love how you are taking your ball and going home because no one seems concerned about an incedent they don't know about.
3.Finally I love how you mention the incidents in totally vague terms so we have absolutely no idea what happened. Now I'm not questioning whether it happened, but it is odd that you just say it as if it's a blanket comment rather than bringing it up as an anecdote.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #155 on: November 16, 2016, 05:56:27 PM »

lol
1. I love how you denigrate all of the hate crimes based on what might've been somebody's notion that you cut them off.
2. Then I love how you are taking your ball and going home because no one seems concerned about an incedent they don't know about.
3.Finally I love how you mention the incidents in totally vague terms so we have absolutely no idea what happened. Now I'm not questioning whether it happened, but it is odd that you just say it as if it's a blanket comment rather than bringing it up as an anecdote.
You raise decent points and are very perceptive. Yes, there are details that I have left out. I'll explain my reasoning.

1. I didn't cut anyone off. I fully retraced my steps and remember the very moment the woman in question got behind me. She pulled out of the gas station on W. Tennessee Street and didn't start honking and harassing me until around Ocala. She had to have been on my tail for at least a solid two or three miles. I'm assuming she's also a student at TCC because after I slammed on my breaks to ward her off she kept on going past me and didn't confront me. If she was angry enough to behave as she did from the beginning, then she would have been angry enough to get out and attack me afterwards. In short, she was just a hostile, aggressive bitch who got caught up in road rage.
2. It (and the prior one) were both posted about. I just got called a liar and people went back to crying about the hurtful chalk note left outside the Muslim Student Society meeting at the University of Nowhere.
3. Check out the Forum Community Update thread, the complete story is there. Still, I left out details (like the fact that the woman in question was a heavyset black woman about my age) because they weren't relevant to my story and would result in the subject being distorted by the usual suspects who'd rather distract with posts like "why is her race relevant?" etc, etc.
Sir Mohamed
MohamedChalid
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #156 on: November 17, 2016, 10:19:50 AM »

Congratulations President-elect Drumpf. You made America great again.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies