NBC: Hate crimes spike following the Election (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 12:50:31 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  NBC: Hate crimes spike following the Election (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: NBC: Hate crimes spike following the Election  (Read 5784 times)
LLR
LongLiveRock
Junior Chimp

« on: November 10, 2016, 06:29:39 PM »

Unfortunate and unsurprising. This is the worst aspect of Trump's impending presidency, and it has nothing to do with his actions as president.
LLR
LongLiveRock
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2016, 08:43:12 AM »

The source for the premise of article, the Southern Poverty Law Center, is not an objective observer.  They are a liberal activist group that labels all kinds of constitutionally protected speech as "hate crimes".  The SPLC is a serial exaggerator.  I don't believe a word they say.

Has anyone forgotten that cinyc is a bigot?

The SPLC are a great organization that helps do tons of great research and defense to help minorities of all kinds. To say things like this is to undermine all of the great work they do. Of course, I don't expect you to understand this, since I bet you think defending people targeted by racists is a bad thing. They've done so much good for the African-American, Latino, Jewish, and LGBT communities. The world would be a darker place without this organization
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies