NBC: Hate crimes spike following the Election (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 03:13:15 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  NBC: Hate crimes spike following the Election (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: NBC: Hate crimes spike following the Election  (Read 5740 times)
Erich Maria Remarque
LittleBigPlanet
YaBB God
Sweden

« on: November 10, 2016, 06:25:57 PM »

Yeah, Obama destroyed police. News at 11.

Under Law and Order president Trump, all the violent crimes will be punished severely.
Erich Maria Remarque
LittleBigPlanet
YaBB God
Sweden

« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2016, 06:46:56 PM »

Trump supporters who argue that xenophobia isn't part of Trumpism and doesn't exist within the Republican Party are sticking their heads as the sand, like Democrats who argued that elitism doesn't exist on the left.

It's a by-product.

Of course, in an election when one of candidates is in love with BLM, doesn't understand problems with illegals immigration and so on, racists would want for other candidate.

Correlation and causation.

Under Law and Order president Trump, all the violent crimes will be punished severely.

OK then whatever you say

What is your point exactly?
Erich Maria Remarque
LittleBigPlanet
YaBB God
Sweden

« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2016, 07:04:05 PM »
« Edited: November 10, 2016, 07:06:54 PM by Erich Maria Remarque »

No, it's not a by-product. It's very much present and part of what gave him so many votes in the Midwest. You guys would be much better off owning it than trying to shrug it off or dismiss it. The first part of solving any problem is admitting that there is one.

Yes, it is. If you have some evidence, that "present and part of what gave him so many votes in the Midwest" you are welcome.

According to LBP and other Trump Trolls, we all should just be in jail. Because of 1 in 50 of our adult population behind bars is anarchy!

According to me, criminals belong to jail. IDK if you are criminal. If you are, you "should just be in jail", yes.
Erich Maria Remarque
LittleBigPlanet
YaBB God
Sweden

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2016, 07:24:23 PM »
« Edited: November 10, 2016, 07:26:27 PM by Erich Maria Remarque »

There are hate and property crimes being committed by both sides. It's inexcusable to defend either side.

I don't see any Trump's supporter here defending it. Do you?

Trump will likely direct much more resources to police, which will reduce all types of crimes.

A person guilty or convicted of a crime.

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/criminal
Erich Maria Remarque
LittleBigPlanet
YaBB God
Sweden

« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2016, 07:56:17 PM »

Evidence? lol, if you seriously can't find anything that Trump said even remotely racist or coded, I don't know what to tell you.
No, I can't.   Mexicans bringing crime is true. "Rapists — some are good people" is, of course, an oversimplified and very exaggerating statement. But everyone understood, that he didn't mean it literally.

However, we were talking about  "present and part of what gave him so many votes in the Midwest".
My claim is and has always been, that Trump didn't win thanks to being too impulsive and careless, but despite that.

If he's rhetoric was a bit more soften and polished, he'd win in landslide. His base would anyway vote for him. But he'd also would competitive among Hispanics and win white col-edu women etc.

As for voters in the Midwest, many of them feel like they might have no place in this country in the future. Yes, many things factor into those feelings which are not related to race, but xenophobia is there too. They feel threatened by immigrants, by changes in American culture, by seeing people who aren't like them achieve more success than they used to. They bought into Trump's narrative that their misfortunes can be blamed on people like Mexican immigrants and Syrian refugees. The sad irony, of course, is that their real enemy should be... well, people like Donald Trump. Someone who has actually benefited from the system at their expense.

Stop it. You don't know what they feel. No one didn't care about them and, by the way, Dems never cared about Blacks either and took their votes for granted. Not even Obama's campaigning changed it. Trump seems to get largest share of Blacks (especially black men) then other Republicans. Think about it!

Trump might be a really good president, because he is an ideological one. And he doesn't need to be Republican or Democrat. He doesn't really care about the future of both parties. And as President he should not. Obama never understood it/dared. Despite his promises about "Time of Change".
Erich Maria Remarque
LittleBigPlanet
YaBB God
Sweden

« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2016, 08:02:21 PM »

Trump should have denounced all and every single incidents of hate crimes committed by his supporters, condemned every endorsement from the likes of the KKK and David Duke,  as his own actions such as re-tweeting White Supremacist racist images and quotes, goes well beyond even the "dog whistles" of Richard Nixon, Ronald Reagan, and George H.W. Bush.

Obama, Dems and Black community should talk much, much, much more about black heavy overrepresentation in crime statistics.They should denounced that it is sort of acceptable to be criminal in those communities. They should endorse police officers doing a great job.

Clinton and Dems should also denounced all endorsement of the disgusting rapers who romanticise crime, drugs and objectifying of women in their songs and videos.

Etc, etc, etc...
Erich Maria Remarque
LittleBigPlanet
YaBB God
Sweden

« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2016, 08:14:41 PM »

This happens in New York in 2008. Note that there are many spelling mistakes. Someone with low-education wrote it.

Erich Maria Remarque
LittleBigPlanet
YaBB God
Sweden

« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2016, 07:19:21 PM »

Quote from: Restricted
You must be logged in to read this quote.

Stop it. You don't know what they feel. No one didn't care about them and, by the way, Dems never cared about Blacks either and took their votes for granted. Not even Obama's campaigning changed it. Trump seems to get largest share of Blacks (especially black men) then other Republicans. Think about it!

Lol, sure, someone from Sweden understands Americans better than I do. Unlike you, I actually know people in other parts of the country, and while I'm not an expert on the Midwest, I hardly think you can claim more expertise on the subject. You clearly have no understanding or desire to understand how people who are terrified of Trump's presidency feel. But that's okay, because we're just terrible people who don't deserve to be listened to or understood. Whatever. I'm done talking to you. Some people who supported Trump and are actually interested in open dialogue might be worth the effort. You're not. Good riddance.
[/quote]

At least, my prediction were better than yours Roll Eyes
Erich Maria Remarque
LittleBigPlanet
YaBB God
Sweden

« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2016, 07:26:41 PM »

Quote from: Restricted
You must be logged in to read this quote.

Lol, sure, someone from Sweden understands Americans better than I do. Unlike you, I actually know people in other parts of the country, and while I'm not an expert on the Midwest, I hardly think you can claim more expertise on the subject. You clearly have no understanding or desire to understand how people who are terrified of Trump's presidency feel. But that's okay, because we're just terrible people who don't deserve to be listened to or understood. Whatever. I'm done talking to you. Some people who supported Trump and are actually interested in open dialogue might be worth the effort. You're not. Good riddance.

At least, my prediction were better than yours Roll Eyes
Damn the man who can't defend Trump is resorting to this.  Sad.
[/quote]

Defending Trump? Huh
Erich Maria Remarque
LittleBigPlanet
YaBB God
Sweden

« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2016, 12:46:55 PM »

Of course the violence on both sides is wrong, but it is Trump's divisive rhetoric which has led to it all. Remember when this happened in 2012? 2008? 2004? Yeah, no... when you try to divide the country up, this is what you get. Let this be a lesson.

No, media's narrative and elitism caused (fascist, racists, stupid rural people). While young Americans believe what's trending on their Twitter/FB bubble.
Erich Maria Remarque
LittleBigPlanet
YaBB God
Sweden

« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2016, 03:53:17 PM »

ugly fat black girl - but yea, your report is clearly objective.....lol

I've been told one should not be balanced and neutral towards bad hombres, no?

I'm also enjoying, that red hacks always ignores the phenomena, but attacks the messenger Roll Eyes
Erich Maria Remarque
LittleBigPlanet
YaBB God
Sweden

« Reply #11 on: November 13, 2016, 04:47:42 PM »

ugly fat black girl - but yea, your report is clearly objective.....lol

I've been told one should not be balanced and neutral towards bad hombres, no?

I'm also enjoying, that red hacks always ignores the phenomena, but attacks the messenger Roll Eyes

If the messenger is a Nazi like you...
Erich Maria Remarque
LittleBigPlanet
YaBB God
Sweden

« Reply #12 on: November 13, 2016, 05:24:38 PM »

I wouldn't call you a nazi, but you are pretty racist.

I am just trying to be as Atlas... but towards blacks. So don't blame, blame Atlas society Smiley

But there were far fewer such demonstrations.

Count on this: we are going to have civil strife as we have not had since the 1970s. We are going to see far more demonstrations on the environment as Donald Trump advocates ravaging the environment for quick profits for his cronies. Just think about it: 45% of America can never agree with him.

We liberals will be behind the demonstrations on the environment. Because we are generally well educated we will be much more troublesome to the President and his stooge Congress than Tea Party types who put out placards reading

The Zoo has an African Lion
The White House has a lyin' African

We have more wit and more wisdom...

Start demonizing minorities and we will unite. Do dirty stuff to organized labor and we will join them.

We liberals are not tribal -- but we can join specialized segments of society in solidarity when they are wronged. Do bad things in our names and we will turn on you/    

Why do you think that I against it? I love this demonstrations. Especially violent ones. Because they will give Trump a free pass. Or something to blame. Whatever.

And believe me, left can't help but be violent Tongue
Erich Maria Remarque
LittleBigPlanet
YaBB God
Sweden

« Reply #13 on: November 13, 2016, 05:30:21 PM »

Once again the Nazi rambles on, sitting in his mommies basement...
Erich Maria Remarque
LittleBigPlanet
YaBB God
Sweden

« Reply #14 on: November 14, 2016, 04:19:56 PM »

As mentioned earlier:

We have literally thousands of crimes committed in protest of the election in the past week and 8 cities+ overrun with riots by the left. Businesses (dozens and dozens and dozens) destroyed, electrical utilities destroyed, police cruisers vandalized, fires set and Trump supporters literally beaten.. totaling hundreds of felonies or misdemeanors committed by these liberal nuts: not a single damn word or denouncement by the Democrats. (Surprise!)

meanwhile there are maybe a couple dozen national reports of incidents by stereotypically far right cousin lovers, with a handful of the bag having absolutely weak claims to intentionally build the narrative or being shown or admitted to as blatant hoaxes.

What a joke, don't even begin to start bitching when the representation of your party is making a complete SHAME of your voting base. You guys just don't have the stones to step up and admit how ridiculous it is because they are the type of voters that pretty much keep your party even alive in elections.

Tough facts, huh.
Were Democrats to denounce the protests, they would only end up legitimizing them. Seriously: you think that thousands of protestors are going to calm down just because Obama or Clinton told them "please stop"? They'd wind up like John Boehner, unable to contain the anger of their party, and suddenly a pariah because of it.

Lol, did you say the same about Trump?

H.Y.P.O.C.R.I.C.Y.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies