NBC: Hate crimes spike following the Election (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 06:19:39 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  NBC: Hate crimes spike following the Election (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: NBC: Hate crimes spike following the Election  (Read 5749 times)
HannibalLecter
anti_trump
Rookie

« on: November 13, 2016, 12:30:55 PM »

Trump supporters are merely taking their country back. Plenty of them think that Trump winning is an open door to going out to beat up or kill whoever they want. Problem with that logic is that the law still is in place and Trump isn't going to do anything to get his supporters out of trouble.
So why were people like you so violent against us? Where you trying to take your country back too? Or do you just like throwing eggs and threatening to rape blonde housewives because they happen to be Republican?

Did she deserve that? Is this ok? Is this allowed in a civilized, western democracy?

No, but she provoked them.
HannibalLecter
anti_trump
Rookie

« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2016, 12:46:41 PM »

Trump supporters are merely taking their country back. Plenty of them think that Trump winning is an open door to going out to beat up or kill whoever they want. Problem with that logic is that the law still is in place and Trump isn't going to do anything to get his supporters out of trouble.
So why were people like you so violent against us? Where you trying to take your country back too? Or do you just like throwing eggs and threatening to rape blonde housewives because they happen to be Republican?

Did she deserve that? Is this ok? Is this allowed in a civilized, western democracy?

How? By walking into a rally?

And here comes the racist crap that white women are going to be raped. You are showing just who you are. Considering that there was much violence at Trump rallies and that a white, female reporter was repeated targeted for insults, I'd say that there is a real issue with Trump people. The anti-Semitic chants, the KKK throwing a rally to celebrate Trump winning. There are a lot of white supremacists who have some crazy ideas about what Trump winning entitles them to do.
Even when the people were threatening to rape her? A guy with a Mexican flag literally yells something out about raping her and that is just "racist crap" instead of an event that literally happened?

I know the old racist canard, but does that make every white rape victim attacked by anyone who isn't white a racist liar or something?

Did you watch the YouTube video of that event? To me it's pretty clear that she taunted them at first.
HannibalLecter
anti_trump
Rookie

« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2016, 12:58:08 PM »

And here comes the racist crap that white women are going to be raped. You are showing just who you are. Considering that there was much violence at Trump rallies and that a white, female reporter was repeated targeted for insults, I'd say that there is a real issue with Trump people. The anti-Semitic chants, the KKK throwing a rally to celebrate Trump winning. There are a lot of white supremacists who have some crazy ideas about what Trump winning entitles them to do.
Even when the people were threatening to rape her? A guy with a Mexican flag literally yells something out about raping her and that is just "racist crap" instead of an event that literally happened?

I know the old racist canard, but does that make every white rape victim attacked by anyone who isn't white a racist liar or something?

Did you watch the YouTube video of that event? To me it's pretty clear that she taunted them at first.
If turning to smirk at a mob of hysterical protesters is enough to justify assault, than just about every American president might have been assassinated. Remember when Obama took that screaming "Dreamer" brat to task in Nevada ahead of the 2012 election? That was one of his best moments period.

I already said it wasn't.
HannibalLecter
anti_trump
Rookie

« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2016, 01:00:32 PM »

Of course the violence on both sides is wrong, but it is Trump's divisive rhetoric which has led to it all. Remember when this happened in 2012? 2008? 2004? Yeah, no... when you try to divide the country up, this is what you get. Let this be a lesson.

No, media's narrative and elitism caused (fascist, racists, stupid rural people). While young Americans believe what's trending on their Twitter/FB bubble.

And you believe only the "manifest" of your idol Breivik.
HannibalLecter
anti_trump
Rookie

« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2016, 01:01:59 PM »

If turning to smirk at a mob of hysterical protesters is enough to justify assault, than just about every American president might have been assassinated. Remember when Obama took that screaming "Dreamer" brat to task in Nevada ahead of the 2012 election? That was one of his best moments period.
Then what does her "taunting" (lol if that is "taunting" by the way) them have to do with anything? What is the implication you were trying to make?

That she didn't just simply "walk into a rally", as you said.
HannibalLecter
anti_trump
Rookie

« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2016, 01:05:17 PM »

Then what does her "taunting" (lol if that is "taunting" by the way) them have to do with anything? What is the implication you were trying to make?

That she didn't just simply "walk into a rally", as you said.
And that invites an egging and physical abuse how....?

Once again, it did not. She taunted them, they should just have taunted her back withiut getting physical or threatening to do so.
HannibalLecter
anti_trump
Rookie

« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2016, 04:47:09 PM »

ugly fat black girl - but yea, your report is clearly objective.....lol

I've been told one should not be balanced and neutral towards bad hombres, no?

I'm also enjoying, that red hacks always ignores the phenomena, but attacks the messenger Roll Eyes

If the messenger is a Nazi like you...
HannibalLecter
anti_trump
Rookie

« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2016, 05:02:44 PM »
« Edited: November 13, 2016, 05:11:06 PM by HannibalLecter »

ugly fat black girl - but yea, your report is clearly objective.....lol

I've been told one should not be balanced and neutral towards bad hombres, no?

I'm also enjoying, that red hacks always ignores the phenomena, but attacks the messenger Roll Eyes

If the messenger is a Nazi like you...
I wouldn't call you a nazi, but you are pretty racist.

WTF?

Edit: I see you responded to the Swede. Got that wrong.
HannibalLecter
anti_trump
Rookie

« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2016, 05:15:10 PM »

Yeah, Obama destroyed police. News at 11.

Under Law and Order president Trump, all the violent crimes will be punished severely.

But there were far fewer such demonstrations.

Count on this: we are going to have civil strife as we have not had since the 1970s. We are going to see far more demonstrations on the environment as Donald Trump advocates ravaging the environment for quick profits for his cronies. Just think about it: 45% of America can never agree with him.

We liberals will be behind the demonstrations on the environment. Because we are generally well educated we will be much more troublesome to the President and his stooge Congress than Tea Party types who put out placards reading

The Zoo has an African Lion
The White House has a lyin' African

We have more wit and more wisdom...

Start demonizing minorities and we will unite. Do dirty stuff to organized labor and we will join them.

We liberals are not tribal -- but we can join specialized segments of society in solidarity when they are wronged. Do bad things in our names and we will turn on you/    

I really hope so. Luckily over here the fringe right still is just that. I'd say even most people who voted for Brexit aren't racist. People like the Swedish penis pump are pretty marginalized, and will stay that way for the foreseeable future. And nothing unites people more than an external enemy (i.e. Putin)
HannibalLecter
anti_trump
Rookie

« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2016, 05:26:48 PM »

I wouldn't call you a nazi, but you are pretty racist.

I am just trying to be as Atlas... but towards blacks. So don't blame, blame Atlas society Smiley

Yeah, Obama destroyed police. News at 11.

Under Law and Order president Trump, all the violent crimes will be punished severely.

But there were far fewer such demonstrations.

Count on this: we are going to have civil strife as we have not had since the 1970s. We are going to see far more demonstrations on the environment as Donald Trump advocates ravaging the environment for quick profits for his cronies. Just think about it: 45% of America can never agree with him.

We liberals will be behind the demonstrations on the environment. Because we are generally well educated we will be much more troublesome to the President and his stooge Congress than Tea Party types who put out placards reading

The Zoo has an African Lion
The White House has a lyin' African

We have more wit and more wisdom...

Start demonizing minorities and we will unite. Do dirty stuff to organized labor and we will join them.

We liberals are not tribal -- but we can join specialized segments of society in solidarity when they are wronged. Do bad things in our names and we will turn on you/    

Why do you think that I against it? I love this demonstrations. Especially violent ones. Because they will give Trump a free pass. Or something to blame. Whatever.

And believe me, left can't help but be violent Tongue

Once again the Nazi rambles on, sitting in his mommies basement...
HannibalLecter
anti_trump
Rookie

« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2016, 05:33:57 PM »

People tend to be unimpressed by cartoons once they're past age 25...
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies