NBC: Hate crimes spike following the Election (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 12:09:02 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  NBC: Hate crimes spike following the Election (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: NBC: Hate crimes spike following the Election  (Read 5760 times)
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« on: November 12, 2016, 07:23:27 PM »

Quote from: Restricted
You must be logged in to read this quote.

Stop it. You don't know what they feel. No one didn't care about them and, by the way, Dems never cared about Blacks either and took their votes for granted. Not even Obama's campaigning changed it. Trump seems to get largest share of Blacks (especially black men) then other Republicans. Think about it!

Lol, sure, someone from Sweden understands Americans better than I do. Unlike you, I actually know people in other parts of the country, and while I'm not an expert on the Midwest, I hardly think you can claim more expertise on the subject. You clearly have no understanding or desire to understand how people who are terrified of Trump's presidency feel. But that's okay, because we're just terrible people who don't deserve to be listened to or understood. Whatever. I'm done talking to you. Some people who supported Trump and are actually interested in open dialogue might be worth the effort. You're not. Good riddance.

At least, my prediction were better than yours Roll Eyes
[/quote]Damn the man who can't defend Trump is resorting to this.  Sad.
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2016, 02:44:56 AM »

OH geez, give me an effing break.

The only violence happening right now is liberals going around and smashing car windows or attack Trump supporters to unconsciousness.

But I know how you guys want to feel morally superior as you riot and attack others.  American liberals have become the epitome of hypocrisy.

Your 'outrage' over this fake bullsh!t is exactly why Americans voted for Trump. You people never learn.
You must be logged in to read this quote.
Oh conservative's are trying to play victim, all the while gay men are being bashed over the head with beer bottles, Muslim women are having their hijab's set on fire, white nationalist slogans are spray-painted on building, black students are being added to group chats that brag about lynching black folks.  Yeah you are so very oppressed my friend.
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2016, 04:58:02 PM »

ugly fat black girl - but yea, your report is clearly objective.....lol

I've been told one should not be balanced and neutral towards bad hombres, no?

I'm also enjoying, that red hacks always ignores the phenomena, but attacks the messenger Roll Eyes

If the messenger is a Nazi like you...
I wouldn't call you a nazi, but you are pretty racist.
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2016, 08:38:46 PM »

Nothing to do with campaigns, so I don't know what you're talking about. Sometimes, a public and private position is needed, because you need to keep the trust of those who agree with you (even when they're angered). That is why I think that Obama and co. have not denounced the violence; they don't condone it, they just know that they're powerless to stop it and would only lose future influence if they tried.
What does Obama or Hillary have to lose? 
...Also, can they ever do the right thing? EVEN IF IT HURTS THEM POLITICALLY? ? ?
"Doing the right thing" is to do nothing, that is my point! Nobody is going to stop protesting just because Obama told them to! Better to give them no attention than to reward them, which is how the GOP should've treated the Tea Party. Except that the Tea Party helped them politically Roll Eyes
I strongly disagree.
I think these people are actively supported by some dem affiliated organizations.  This is astro turf in many cases and a easy (silent) step would be to at least stop the organization and money machinery making it possible.  If Obama has to get on the phone with George Soros, than he should. 
The problem is Obama probably doesn't WANT to stop it.  That is the tragedy of the Obama presidency in a nut shell. 
You would be surprised what effect strong public direction can have on mobs... it wouldn't be perfect but it would have an effect.

Do not make an equivalence between the tea party and left wing agitators.  The tea party (not my cup of tea) was a polite quite assembly in parks and on private property with permits and permission, not riots destroying property and disturbing peoples lives. 
Please provide evidence of astroturfing of liberal protests. I'll wait here.

About Tea Party violence... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6mCTU4NpRQ
OK 2 seconds and the top of a bing serch:
https://stream.org/clinton-campaign-dnc-pay-to-incite-violence-at-trump-rallies/
Yeah your arguments are sh**t if you have to cite James "I edit all the video's" O'Keeffe.
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2016, 09:19:43 PM »

Nothing to do with campaigns, so I don't know what you're talking about. Sometimes, a public and private position is needed, because you need to keep the trust of those who agree with you (even when they're angered). That is why I think that Obama and co. have not denounced the violence; they don't condone it, they just know that they're powerless to stop it and would only lose future influence if they tried.
What does Obama or Hillary have to lose? 
...Also, can they ever do the right thing? EVEN IF IT HURTS THEM POLITICALLY? ? ?
"Doing the right thing" is to do nothing, that is my point! Nobody is going to stop protesting just because Obama told them to! Better to give them no attention than to reward them, which is how the GOP should've treated the Tea Party. Except that the Tea Party helped them politically Roll Eyes
I strongly disagree.
I think these people are actively supported by some dem affiliated organizations.  This is astro turf in many cases and a easy (silent) step would be to at least stop the organization and money machinery making it possible.  If Obama has to get on the phone with George Soros, than he should. 
The problem is Obama probably doesn't WANT to stop it.  That is the tragedy of the Obama presidency in a nut shell. 
You would be surprised what effect strong public direction can have on mobs... it wouldn't be perfect but it would have an effect.

Do not make an equivalence between the tea party and left wing agitators.  The tea party (not my cup of tea) was a polite quite assembly in parks and on private property with permits and permission, not riots destroying property and disturbing peoples lives. 
Please provide evidence of astroturfing of liberal protests. I'll wait here.

About Tea Party violence... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6mCTU4NpRQ
OK 2 seconds and the top of a bing serch:
https://stream.org/clinton-campaign-dnc-pay-to-incite-violence-at-trump-rallies/
Yeah your arguments are sh**t if you have to cite James "I edit all the video's" O'Keeffe.
LOL, just admit I win... I mean you just did it unintentionally. 
You cite a man who edits video's to show something that didn't happen and you think you win.  Trumpist people are real delusional.
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2016, 10:10:22 PM »

On a serious note, I'm not running for political office, so no, I don't have to "reach out."
1. Neville Chamberlain probably saved millions of lives if anything by holding off the war.
2. Personal insults won't work. Don't waste the time or bandwidth on them with me.
3. When you keep ending up on the losing side, just remember why you are there.
When I think you can't get worse, you prove me wrong dude. 
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2016, 09:19:17 PM »

On a serious note, I'm not running for political office, so no, I don't have to "reach out."
1. Neville Chamberlain probably saved millions of lives if anything by holding off the war.
2. Personal insults won't work. Don't waste the time or bandwidth on them with me.
3. When you keep ending up on the losing side, just remember why you are there.
When I think you can't get worse, you prove me wrong dude. 
So what does this contribute to the conversation or advance your goal/side of the debate?
Nothing, just a comment on the sheer incompetence and history revision that you are doing.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies