Will Hillary run again? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 09:21:35 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  Will Hillary run again? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Will Hillary run again?
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 220

Author Topic: Will Hillary run again?  (Read 4258 times)
Shadows
YaBB God
« on: November 11, 2016, 11:26:56 AM »

Yes.

People said the same thing in 2008, ohh Hillary won't run & what not!

She is the most power hungry politician I have seen - She is desperate & will play the PV win & run again!

But this time the country will be disgusted with her & the strong Bernie Sanders progressive wing will ensure she doesn't get the nomination!
Shadows
YaBB God
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2016, 01:13:24 PM »

She is the most power hungry politician I have seen - She is desperate & will play the PV win & run again!

Such sexist double standards- Jon Edwards ran twice, Marco Rubio literally ran for the Senate to set himself up for 2020, Cruz briefed that he'd run in 2020...

but sure Hillary is the most power hungry politician- hence why she moved to [f]ing Arkansas in the 70's. 

John Edwards was Kerry's VP candidate - Every recent VP candidate on the losing side ran from Liberman to Edwards!

The Arkansas example is a pile of sh**. If you don't think she is power hungry you are delusional - 1st Lady ends in 2000 - Contests in Safe Haven NY as Senator - Runs in 2008, loses & becomes Secretary of State in 2008.

Announces run in 2016, Wikileaks show it was planned atleast 2-3  years in advance, just into Obama's 2nd term. She has a hit list of people who has opposed her. I could write an essay why she is so manipulative & power hungry but if after seeing Hillary Clinton for her entire lifetime, you don't know she is not power hungry, then nothing i will say will convince you!

There is a reason why you guys are such clueless people who had no idea about the election results or the hatred for Hillary because anytime someone has a negative opinion, you label them "sexist", play the gender card, call them "Obama Boys" or "Bernie bros"/

Supporters like you have left Dem party on the verge of ruin!
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies