Beyonce, Lady Ga Ga, Bon Jovi, all mission fail
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 01:46:54 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Beyonce, Lady Ga Ga, Bon Jovi, all mission fail
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Beyonce, Lady Ga Ga, Bon Jovi, all mission fail  (Read 971 times)
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: November 11, 2016, 01:40:30 AM »

Even the glitzy election eve performances of these over hyped entertainers were not adequate to get enough voters enthused about Hillary to show up to vote for her.

All they had to do was get Mike Pence who spoke with Trump on election eve.  He did a more effective job of enthusing people to vote than these three singers altogether.

Lesson to learn:  You can't buy votes with entertainers.
Seriously?
United States

« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2016, 01:47:33 AM »

That was very patronizing to the millennials to me. Yay. Katy Perry is #withher, so I should be too.

What ended up happening is Lady Gaga dressed like a fool and made her look bad. Jay Z cursed up a storm, undercutting the Trump has a potty mouth meme. Big Sean was at the Jay Z concert, Hillary ended up thanking someone that was found guilty of sexual assault and has a song about how bad bitches "do whatever" he wants.

Bon Jovi and Springsteen don't exactly inspire millennials.

Skanky Madonna offered Clinton voters BJs. It was a complete sh**t show.
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2016, 02:51:26 AM »

Good analysis.

If anything, all of those disgusting performers hurt Hillary more than helped her.

Like I said, Pence did a much better job in warming up the crowds and getting voters out to the polls than all those low life entertainers did combined.
HagridOfTheDeep
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -4.35

« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2016, 05:45:18 AM »

"Analysis."

Roll Eyes

The new Atlas Forum.
Erich Maria Remarque
LittleBigPlanet
YaBB God
Sweden

« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2016, 08:42:23 AM »

Skanky Madonna offered Clinton voters BJs. It was a complete sh**t show.

Haha, sorry...

Rand
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2016, 09:10:16 AM »

Trump wins and suddenly the Blue Avatars come out of the woodwork and are the experts.
🦀🎂🦀🎂
CrabCake
Atlas Icon
Kiribati

« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2016, 11:10:07 AM »

"Fight Song" was a mistake
🦀🎂🦀🎂
CrabCake
Atlas Icon
Kiribati

« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2016, 11:12:21 AM »

and I'm not really sure this is the conclusion you can take home from the election in general: after all, one of Trump's biggest victories in the primary came on the back of some sports star in Indiana (can't remember who, but he definitely was a coach for some sort of sport popular in America) endorsing him.
rafta_rafta

« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2016, 11:13:12 AM »

And Ted Nugent was very succesfull with his crotch grabbing on the stage to drive up turnout
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: 4.17

« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2016, 08:35:05 PM »

and I'm not really sure this is the conclusion you can take home from the election in general: after all, one of Trump's biggest victories in the primary came on the back of some sports star in Indiana (can't remember who, but he definitely was a coach for some sort of sport popular in America) endorsing him.

Bobby Knight?
dirks

« Reply #10 on: November 11, 2016, 09:20:02 PM »

What's even worse is the post election wailing and moaning and running for their safe spaces, but not before lecturing us about how stupid we are. And don't forget a zillion open letters on facebook about "how to talk to your daughter about Hillary losing"

These people are the weakest, most pathetic sore loser crybabies on earth. Everytime something bothers them they have to take a picture and share it one facebook

"waaah, somebody wrote Trump on the door of the girls bathroom" I'm not safe!!!
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #11 on: November 11, 2016, 09:21:22 PM »

The next four years are going to be so fun if this is the analysis that will be coming from Trump people.
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.96

« Reply #12 on: November 11, 2016, 09:25:24 PM »

as was Lena Dunham rapping with the ever horrible Charlemagne Da God.
White Trash
Southern Gothic
YaBB God

« Reply #13 on: November 11, 2016, 09:28:26 PM »

The parade of latte liberals really was such a fitting way to end this election.
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #14 on: November 11, 2016, 10:06:06 PM »

Trump wins and suddenly the Blue Avatars come out of the woodwork and are the experts.
I was here all along Sad
eric82oslo
Junior Chimp
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.00, S: -5.65

« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2016, 01:41:15 AM »

At least us Democrats really love music, while you Republicans have this really painful sound that you're just forced to listen to again and again because you know you're no better. You're never ever better than the torture music you're forced to listen to and for Republicans that's certainly pretty sad stuff, to put it extremely delicate lol.
eric82oslo
Junior Chimp
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.00, S: -5.65

« Reply #16 on: November 12, 2016, 01:45:32 AM »

And Ted Nugent was very succesfull with his crotch grabbing on the stage to drive up turnout

He was also very successful riding on a buffaloo on stage I think.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7yL-bSFd4A

bagelman
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: -4.17

P P P
« Reply #17 on: November 12, 2016, 11:15:52 AM »

The fact that Beyonce was on the losing side of this election is a silver lining. She's awful. I'd rather listen to an out of tune accordion.
Frozen Sky Ever Why
ShadowOfTheWave
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #18 on: November 12, 2016, 11:17:27 AM »

Good analysis.

If anything, all of those disgusting performers hurt Hillary more than helped her.

Like I said, Pence did a much better job in warming up the crowds and getting voters out to the polls than all those low life entertainers did combined.

Is Bon Jovi really a low life? I don't know much about the man but I've heard any bad about him.
Fuzzy Stands With His Friend, Chairman Sanchez
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #19 on: November 12, 2016, 11:36:24 AM »

Good analysis.

Is Bon Jovi really a low life? I don't know much about the man but I've heard any bad about him.

Anyone who votes on the basis of a celebrity endorsement is a jackass.
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -3.30

« Reply #20 on: November 12, 2016, 11:37:03 AM »

The real fail is that a rapist got elected President due to an inane system like the electoral college. Clinton won the popular vote, so those who supported her are on the right side of good.
Seriously?
United States

« Reply #21 on: November 12, 2016, 12:04:56 PM »

The real fail is that a rapist got elected President due to an inane system like the electoral college. Clinton won the popular vote, so those who supported her are on the right side of good.
Bill Clinton did get elected in 1992 despite not getting a majority of the popular vote thanks to an "inane" system like the electoral college.

If you left your safe space for long enough, you'd know that the "rape" case against Trump was dropped.
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -3.30

« Reply #22 on: November 12, 2016, 12:09:15 PM »

Bill Clinton did get elected in 1992 despite not getting a majority of the popular vote thanks to an "inane" system like the electoral college.

If you left your safe space for long enough, you'd know that the "rape" case against Trump was dropped.

Bill Clinton still got more of the popular vote than Bush did. As for the rape case, last time I checked it was still set to start in December. Rape is a crime, you know, it's not some PC, liberal lie that was created to hurt Trump. You're entitled to your opinion, but I don't believe rape is okay.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #23 on: November 12, 2016, 01:18:15 PM »

I just hope Katy Perry leaves the country and deletes every known audio recording of "This Is My Fight Song" (God, what a freaking annoying campaign song-was Hillary trying to get the votes of 12 year old girls or something?) known to exist.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #24 on: November 12, 2016, 01:19:54 PM »

The real failure is your candidate and her supporters who continuously isolated themselves from, as I have stated so many times before, "what is happening out here on the ground." We saw this coming for months and I still thought we we're going to come up short. I'm surprised you haven't left the forever after this pretty brutal setback. I mean, how can so many posters be so, so, so wrong?
Pages: [1] 2  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies