Beyonce, Lady Ga Ga, Bon Jovi, all mission fail
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 22, 2024, 10:58:13 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Beyonce, Lady Ga Ga, Bon Jovi, all mission fail
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Beyonce, Lady Ga Ga, Bon Jovi, all mission fail  (Read 974 times)
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -3.30

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: November 12, 2016, 01:22:34 PM »

Katy Perry doesn't sing Fight Song. And second, I'm not going anywhere. Just because Trump is President doesn't mean I'm going to leave the country or shut up in fear of being beaten up or killed by Trump supporters. Sorry to burst your bubble.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #26 on: November 12, 2016, 01:24:24 PM »

Katy Perry doesn't sing Fight Song. And second, I'm not going anywhere. Just because Trump is President doesn't mean I'm going to leave the country or shut up in fear of being beaten up or killed by Trump supporters. Sorry to burst your bubble.
Some Indian kid was pounding on my window screaming "Finks Trump" because of my sign, but sure, we're the thugs. Ok.
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #27 on: November 12, 2016, 01:25:18 PM »

Some Indian kid was pounding on my window screaming "Finks Trump" because of my sign, but sure, we're the thugs. Ok.

Cool story.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #28 on: November 12, 2016, 01:26:42 PM »

Cool story.
You would think violence is cool, wouldn't you?
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #29 on: November 12, 2016, 01:28:24 PM »

Cool story.

I don't believe your story. Not even a little bit.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #30 on: November 12, 2016, 01:39:31 PM »

Cool story.

I don't believe your story. Not even a little bit.
You don't have to, but it happened.
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #31 on: November 12, 2016, 02:20:32 PM »

At least us Democrats really love music, while you Republicans have this really painful sound that you're just forced to listen to again and again because you know you're no better. You're never ever better than the torture music you're forced to listen to and for Republicans that's certainly pretty sad stuff, to put it extremely delicate lol.

Obscene lyrics by disgusting performers such as the ones hired by the Democrats in a desperate , last minute attempt to shore up a crooked politician who couldn't even enthuse her own base enough to show up at the polls to vote for her does not constitute smart politics.

This was a stupid, stupid, stupid ploy that benefitted nobody anything, except the obscene performers financially.
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #32 on: November 12, 2016, 02:27:14 PM »
« Edited: November 12, 2016, 02:32:12 PM by Lincoln Republican »

The real fail is that a rapist got elected President due to an inane system like the electoral college. Clinton won the popular vote, so those who supported her are on the right side of good.

No amount of spin is going to change the fact that you lost.

Get over it.

And the only reason crooked Hillary won the popular vote is because of the pot smoking looney leftists on the Left Coast.  California has become so lopsided towards the Democrat Party that all they are doing in Presidential elections is adding to the popular vote of the Democrat candidate.

The Republicans have shown time after time after time they can win the Presidency without California, so California doesn't really matter now anyway.
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #33 on: November 12, 2016, 02:31:06 PM »

The real fail is that a rapist got elected President due to an inane system like the electoral college. Clinton won the popular vote, so those who supported her are on the right side of good.

No amount of spin if going to change the fact that you lost.

Get over it.

And the only reason crooked Hillary won the popular vote is because of the pot smoking looney leftists on the Left Coast.  California has become so lopsided towards the Democrat Party that all they are doing in Presidential elections is adding to the popular vote of the Democrat candidate.

The Republicans have shown time after time after time they can win the Presidency without California, so California doesn't really matter now anyway.

The problem is the country lost by electing a terrible President, not about party. With that said, you Republicans have no one to blame since you have control of Congress and the Presidency, so get ready to take full responsibility for whatever happens.

Winning an election doesn't make Trump a good person, it just makes him a terrible person with a big title.
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #34 on: November 12, 2016, 02:36:10 PM »

Get over it.

And the only reason crooked Hillary won the popular vote is because of the pot smoking looney leftists on the Left Coast.  California has become so lopsided towards the Democrat Party that all they are doing in Presidential elections is adding to the popular vote of the Democrat candidate.

The problem is the country lost by electing a terrible President, not about party. With that said, you Republicans have no one to blame since you have control of Congress and the Presidency, so get ready to take full responsibility for whatever happens.

Winning an election doesn't make Trump a good person, it just makes him a terrible person with a big title.

I have never said Trump was a good person. 

But he has been elected President of the United states, legitimately, honestly, and constitutionally.

At least give him the proper chance to bring the country together.
Oak Hills
United States

« Reply #35 on: November 12, 2016, 03:40:45 PM »

Get over it.

But he has been elected President of the United states, legitimately, honestly, and constitutionally.

But not democratically.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #36 on: November 12, 2016, 03:43:13 PM »

Get over it.

But not democratically.
No, he was elected democratically. That is how our system works. Nothing you can do or claim will change the fact that the people elected him and come this January are putting him into the Oval Office to stop the bleeding before it gets too late.
Seriously?
United States

« Reply #37 on: November 12, 2016, 03:49:54 PM »

Who won the World Series this year? The Chicago Cubs that scored 27 runs or the Cleveland Indians who scored 27 runs? Should we have co-champions?
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #38 on: November 12, 2016, 03:52:12 PM »

Get over it.

But not democratically.
No, he was elected democratically. That is how our system works. Nothing you can do or claim will change the fact that the people elected him and come this January are putting him into the Oval Office to stop the bleeding before it gets too late.

For anyone to even suggest that Trump was not elected democratically is engaging in fear mongering and misrepresentation of the truth.
Oak Hills
United States

« Reply #39 on: November 12, 2016, 04:41:45 PM »

Get over it.

But not democratically.

And our system is not democratic. More people voted for Hillary, and nothing you can do or claim will change that fact.
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #40 on: November 12, 2016, 05:22:27 PM »
« Edited: November 12, 2016, 06:45:16 PM by Lincoln Republican »

Get over it.

And the only reason crooked Hillary won the popular vote is because of the pot smoking looney leftists on the Left Coast.  California has become so lopsided towards the Democrat Party that all they are doing in Presidential elections is adding to the popular vote of the Democrat candidate.

But not democratically.

And our system is not democratic. More people voted for Hillary, and nothing you can do or claim will change that fact.

If you can't win the electoral vote, you can't, and won't, win the election.

You win a Presidential election in the United States of America by following the law, and that is known as democracy.  
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies