The Next DNC Chair: TOM PEREZ WINS, makes Ellison deputy chair (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 12:36:33 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  The Next DNC Chair: TOM PEREZ WINS, makes Ellison deputy chair (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Who should become Chairman of the DNC?
Keith Ellison
Tom Perez
Pete Buttigieg
Ray Buckley
Jaime Harrison
Sally Boynton Brown
Jehmu Greene
Sam Ronan
Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Author Topic: The Next DNC Chair: TOM PEREZ WINS, makes Ellison deputy chair  (Read 106798 times)
GlobeSoc
The walrus

« on: December 02, 2016, 05:33:52 PM »

Howard Dean pulls out:

Jeff Zeleny ‏@jeffzeleny  22m22 minutes ago
.@GovHowardDean tells Democratic chairs meeting in Denver that he will not take another run at leading the Democratic National Committee.

Well, Keith Ellison is probably getting the spot now.
GlobeSoc
The walrus

« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2017, 06:25:34 PM »

Why the DNC is terrible and needs reform example 1423:

i am very confused by what im reading
GlobeSoc
The walrus

« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2017, 03:45:04 PM »

Looks like they broke the rules and didn't record the vote. Shady shady...

Nothing would surprise me at this point.
They did didn't they ?

He lost, fair and square.  Cry me a river.

There is nothing fair and square about this smoke-filled room of party hacks. They represent nothing but themselves. And they're soon going to learn it the hard way when real Democrats start turning out to vote.

The "real" democrats already turned out to vote last year, and they rejected Bernie's far left ideology big time.  I guess only the white liberals are real Democrats!

But didn't Bernie Sanders in the Democratic Primaries win West Virginia, Kentucky, Indiana, and same States Donald Trump won ?

I am super close to changing my Political Orientation.......

They were voting against Hillary, not for Bernie.  The real fervor all along has been with the far-far Left.

I've been researching Political Parties across the World for some time now ever since the 2016 election...... and I find out something so weird.

Bernie Sanders's crazy kooky ideas ? Universal Health Care ? Supported by the Conservative Party in the United Kingdom, a Center Right Political Party. Heck, Donald Trump agrees with Bernie Sanders on Trade ! Before the 1990s, The Democrats used to win these Red States not because they were Conservative..... because they focused on Economic Issues like Universal Health Care, and the Minimum Wage. Then Reagan won.....

That's because of Bill forcing the party to the center. It may have been justified at the time, but it's gone on too long and is starting to be a drag on the party.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies