The Next DNC Chair: TOM PEREZ WINS, makes Ellison deputy chair (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 09:02:42 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  The Next DNC Chair: TOM PEREZ WINS, makes Ellison deputy chair (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Who should become Chairman of the DNC?
Keith Ellison
Tom Perez
Pete Buttigieg
Ray Buckley
Jaime Harrison
Sally Boynton Brown
Jehmu Greene
Sam Ronan
Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Author Topic: The Next DNC Chair: TOM PEREZ WINS, makes Ellison deputy chair  (Read 106976 times)
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« on: February 20, 2017, 09:48:16 PM »

Lol no one had to "come up with" the idiotic Bernie Bro stereotype. Just go read twitter or Reddit for a few minutes.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2017, 10:15:50 PM »

Lol no one had to "come up with" the idiotic Bernie Bro stereotype. Just go read twitter or Reddit for a few minutes.

I see you still support Trump and are working hard for his re-election.

Uh, no, I voted for Clinton to stop Trump. You threw a tantrum and voted for Kremlin-puppet Jill Stein.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2017, 10:58:20 PM »

Uh, no, I voted for Clinton to stop Trump. You threw a tantrum and voted for Kremlin-puppet Jill Stein.

You only voted for her to stop Trump? So she wasn't good enough for you otherwise?

Did I write that I only voted for her to stop Trump? No. Learn to read properly if you're going to respond to my posts.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2017, 11:09:11 PM »

You only voted for her to stop Trump? So she wasn't good enough for you otherwise?

Did I write that I only voted for her to stop Trump? No. Learn to read properly if you're going to respond to my posts.

No but that's exactly the kind of comments that a lot of sexist leftists make so I was just making sure.

Well, I voted for her in the primary, gave her money and volunteered for her campaign. I was very proud to vote her for twice. Sorry for being snippy.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2017, 11:45:44 PM »
« Edited: February 20, 2017, 11:47:45 PM by Lief 🐋 »

So you voted for a Chinese puppet instead? Great job!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1996_United_States_campaign_finance_controversy

Bernie Bros: "We're not sexist! Also, on an unrelated note, wives are guilty of the crimes of their husbands."

Let's be clear here though. Hillary Clinton went to China, and criticized China. Jill Stein went to Russia, and criticized the United States.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2017, 12:05:47 AM »

Am I the only one who likes Perez, Ellison, and Buttigieg, and thinks any of the three would do a fine job?

They're all fine, and I wish people wouldn't be freaking out so much over what is a pretty meaningless position in the grand scheme of things. I think the DNC should probably elect Ellison just to throw the Bernie folks a bone and keep the focus on Trump and the Republicans instead of divisions within the party.

All three are honestly wasted on the DNC Chair.  Should just be a random party bureaucrat. Don't need to waste any of our rising stars on it.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2017, 05:35:13 PM »

There's no reasoning with these people. They're children. We basically let Bernie write the platform in 2016, an unprecedented thing, especially because he lost so thoroughly. They still threw a fit and almost ruined the DNC with their booing and protests. Now they feel like they deserve to lead the party because... uh... they came in 2nd in the 2016 primaries? It's not even a policy thing, Perez is as progressive as Ellison, they just hate anyone who dares to oppose their heroes.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2017, 11:23:24 PM »

Perez is a disgrace to mankind. Everything wrong with politics. Ellison isn't perfect, but choosing him would perhaps be the start of moving the party's moral compass back in the right direction.
Oh for f**k sake he is a nice guy an a progressive
You'll have to excuse ShadowOfTheWave. His brain has been turned to mush by listening to TYT all day.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2017, 11:43:01 PM »

I very likely did a heck of a lot more to elect Democrats than you did this cycle.

Why didn't you guys do more to elect Colin Van Ostern and stop Sununu? He had no business winning that race. Is it because Van Ostern's not a White woman?

Gotta keep the seat open for flawless, beautiful Stefany Shaheen to run in 2018.

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies