Supersoulty drops out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 06:59:37 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Supersoulty drops out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
Author Topic: Supersoulty drops out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 7680 times)
John

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: April 26, 2004, 12:12:15 PM »

Well
Thnak you Presdnti num
I will do my Best
If i do win the Nomionton
I want a good Campgin
We will see who wins the Race
GOOD LUCK
Inmate Trump
GWBFan
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: -4.39, S: -7.30

P P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #26 on: April 26, 2004, 12:13:12 PM »

It's very sad to see Super leave... Yet I tend to agree with him and I too am getting sick of this BS thats been going on lately from certain members of this board... If I don't see change I will also think about walking away from this board for awhile until movement is shifted in a more positive direction.

Ditto.  "Certain members of this board..."  Yea.

I'm really thinking of walking away too.  I don't know if things will change that much though...
TheWildCard
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #27 on: April 26, 2004, 12:20:32 PM »

It's very sad to see Super leave... Yet I tend to agree with him and I too am getting sick of this BS thats been going on lately from certain members of this board... If I don't see change I will also think about walking away from this board for awhile until movement is shifted in a more positive direction.

I'm really thinking of walking away too.  I don't know if things will change that much though...

I concur... But I was just thinking if we leave we are dooming this place to stay the way it is... If we stay and try to make change things could improve.
John

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #28 on: April 26, 2004, 12:22:24 PM »

WELL IF I WIN
i NEED SOME Names to chosee my VP
Here are Two
Reagan
Super
GWPFan
I need some if i win the Nomtion
Nation
of_thisnation
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #29 on: April 26, 2004, 12:37:50 PM »

I know what you guys are saying, but please don't go Sad  The Republicans here make this stuff interesting.
Bleeding heart conservative, HTMLdon
htmldon
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.03, S: -2.26

« Reply #30 on: April 26, 2004, 12:44:52 PM »

I agree... if this were fun, I might actually engage in it rather than being an active spectator Smiley

As the attitude from all this does spill over into the rest of the forum (which is what I am concerned with) -- I do hope that the negative shape that the fantasy stuff is in can be shifted in a more positive direction.  It just seems that there are a few individuals who are the cause of the problems and maybe those individuals can shift their attitude into a different shape, if you get my drift.

Inmate Trump
GWBFan
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #31 on: April 26, 2004, 12:56:46 PM »

I know what you guys are saying, but please don't go Sad  The Republicans here make this stuff interesting.

Tell that to a few of your fellow Dems and some of the Progressives, who (for me) are the cause for the decline in fun on the forum.  In any case, I have no issue with you, Nation.  Smiley  It's just a handful in your party I'm at odds with.
JohnFKennedy
Junior Chimp

« Reply #32 on: April 26, 2004, 01:03:22 PM »

Tell that to a few of your fellow Dems and some of the Progressives, who (for me) are the cause for the decline in fun on the forum.  In any case, I have no issue with you, Nation.  Smiley  It's just a handful in your party I'm at odds with.

name names lol.

I hope that this issue can be resolved soon and will strive to achieve a better forum as Senator for the Western region.
Inmate Trump
GWBFan
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #33 on: April 26, 2004, 01:06:03 PM »

name names lol.

I hope that this issue can be resolved soon and will strive to achieve a better forum as Senator for the Western region.

Do you really want me to (name names)?  B/c I can...  Smiley

Good for you, JFK.  I hope you're succesfull in making a better forum.  Someone screwed up somewhere along the line to make this forum into the non-entertaining warzone it has become.
Bleeding heart conservative, HTMLdon
htmldon
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.03, S: -2.26

« Reply #34 on: April 26, 2004, 01:06:50 PM »

It's probably not necessary for him to name names, its shifting the shape of the forum's attitude that counts.
ShapeShifter

« Reply #35 on: April 26, 2004, 01:07:41 PM »

All I hear on this tread is more whining and pointing fingers. "It is everyone fault but mine" Sounds like an adult right?
ShapeShifter

« Reply #36 on: April 26, 2004, 01:10:47 PM »

It's probably not necessary for him to name names, its shifting the shape of the forum's attitude that counts.

I won't contribute to your childish acts by saying something just as childish as your post. Trust me when I said this, I am not going to pull a SuperSoulty because people don't like me. You can continue with your childish acts and smear campaign, I can care less.
Inmate Trump
GWBFan
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #37 on: April 26, 2004, 01:11:40 PM »

All I hear on this tread is more whining and pointing fingers. "It is everyone fault but mine" Sounds like an adult right?

Hey, I never said it wasn't partly my fault for some of the bad moods around here.  I am partly responsible.  But not fully, and not mostly.
JohnFKennedy
Junior Chimp

« Reply #38 on: April 26, 2004, 01:21:59 PM »

I was kidding Wink, I don't want names, I have an idea of who he means.
YRABNNRM
YoungRepub
Atlas Icon
United States
Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: -6.09

« Reply #39 on: April 26, 2004, 01:29:47 PM »

This saddens me. Supersoulty is a good guy and one of the best members of the forum, I hope he will join us again in the future.
ShapeShifter

« Reply #40 on: April 26, 2004, 01:31:34 PM »

The only party, in my opinion that is making this no fun, is the Republican party. All they are doing is whining and pointing fingers. Don't want to take any responsibility. "I'm okay, your not okay" type of childish acts. Smear campaigns and storming out of the board has also contributed to the decline in fun. They are acting like sore losers and calling everything partisan before giving anyone a chance. "Supreme court nominees are partisan."
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: -0.70

« Reply #41 on: April 26, 2004, 01:35:58 PM »

The only party, in my opinion that is making this no fun, is the Republican party. All they are doing is whining and pointing fingers. Don't want to take any responsibility. "I'm okay, your not okay" type of childish acts. Smear campaigns and storming out of the board has also contributed to the decline in fun. They are acting like sore losers and calling everything partisan before giving anyone a chance. "Supreme court nominees are partisan."

Calm down Shapey,  I think that's a pretty unfair assessment.
YRABNNRM
YoungRepub
Atlas Icon
United States
Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: -6.09

« Reply #42 on: April 26, 2004, 01:36:12 PM »

When have we ran smear campaigns? Im pretty sure thats the AFDNC doing that.
ShapeShifter

« Reply #43 on: April 26, 2004, 01:38:12 PM »

Wait. When someone makes an unfair assessment of me, that is okay with you? I am not going to be the scape goat of this board just because I disagree.

Stop saying Cald down. Only people who say that, are people who are intentioning trying to make the person even more hyper so they can look like an as-.
The Duke
JohnD.Ford
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: 0.13, S: -1.23

« Reply #44 on: April 26, 2004, 01:39:11 PM »

Let me get this straight, Don posts a clever criticism of Shifter saying the forum should be mor epositive, and Shifter denies being a negative force and promptly attacking Don.  Is this the f'ing twilight zone?
ShapeShifter

« Reply #45 on: April 26, 2004, 01:40:23 PM »

Huh? when I said the Republican party, I meant some members of the republican party - not the AFDNC nor the AFRNC. It is the same over generalization some are doing with the Democratic party and Progressive.
JohnFKennedy
Junior Chimp

« Reply #46 on: April 26, 2004, 01:40:41 PM »

Let me get this straight, Don posts a clever criticism of Shifter saying the forum should be mor epositive, and Shifter denies being a negative force and promptly attacking Don.  Is this the f'ing twilight zone?

Welcome to the Desert of the Real.
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

« Reply #47 on: April 26, 2004, 01:40:48 PM »

Wait. When someone makes an unfair assessment of me, that is okay with you? I am not going to be the scape goat of this board just because I disagree.

Stop saying Cald down. Only people who say that, are people who are intentioning trying to make the person even more hyper so they can look like an as-.

Huh? I didn't say anything was OK with me...however, I believe that the attacks on you are based on events about which I don't know a great lot. So that's mostly why I didn't comment on them.

And if you don't want to be calm, go ahead. I won't stop you, or anyone else, from getting into fights.
ShapeShifter

« Reply #48 on: April 26, 2004, 01:44:39 PM »

This is another prime example of what I am talking about. Also, I NEVER attacked Don. I intentionally did not try to match his attack with a childish act in return.
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

« Reply #49 on: April 26, 2004, 01:47:22 PM »

Huh? when I said the Republican party, I meant some members of the republican party - not the AFDNC nor the AFRNC. It is the same over generalization some are doing with the Democratic party and Progressive.

You mean the Democratic party and their affiliated ally? Wink Cheesy
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies