Juanita Broaddrick: thanks for ending her "nightmare", gets called c-word & pig
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 06:36:26 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Juanita Broaddrick: thanks for ending her "nightmare", gets called c-word & pig
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Juanita Broaddrick: thanks for ending her "nightmare", gets called c-word & pig  (Read 735 times)
Virginiá
Virginia
Administratrix
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.97, S: -5.91

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: November 13, 2016, 12:02:27 PM »
« edited: November 13, 2016, 12:04:56 PM by Virginia »

On another note, I never really understood why a supposed sexual assault victim is so strongly supporting another sexual predator in this race while going after the husband of the former presidential candidate for sexual assault. What a world.

Yeah, let's [vaguely] blame the offer!

I'd argue with you about why you're being ridiculous with this message, but you're generally a very stubborn person and are on this forum literally all day posting messages, so that would be a rather pointless, never-ending argument.
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -3.30

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #26 on: November 13, 2016, 12:05:32 PM »

On another note, I never really understood why a supposed sexual assault victim is so strongly supporting another sexual predator in this race while going after the husband of the former presidential candidate for sexual assault. What a world.

It's political and nothing more.
Erich Maria Remarque
LittleBigPlanet
YaBB God
Sweden

« Reply #27 on: November 13, 2016, 12:17:50 PM »

Yeah, let's [vaguely] blame the offer!

I'd argue with you about why you're being ridiculous with this message, but you're generally a very stubborn person and are on this forum literally all day posting messages, so that would be a rather pointless, never-ending argument.

Yeah, Virginia knows best, what that stupid [probably lying] women feels, and how she should act.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #28 on: November 13, 2016, 12:25:40 PM »

Not commenting on the validity of her accusations, but she did say all of this happened during that Epstein ordeal, of which Prince Andrew was accused of being a part of. Andrew does know Epstein, was photographed with a woman he was later accused of having sex with while 17. Also it isn't uncommon at all for victims of sexual abuse to find themselves embroiled in addiction later in life, so regardless of anything else, that is hardly a valid excuse here.
I'll give you that; most of the girls who were in rehab with my brother were victims of sexual abuse. I shouldn't have used that line of attack because I know I know better. That being said, Prince Andrew is no more of an "alleged rapist" than Trump. Plenty of women who accused Clinton of rape were also photographed with him. Doesn't mean that all of the accusations of him are true.

Epstein did fly Clinton on his jet 32 times, and Bubba also was known to spend time on Epstein's rape island in the Virgin Islands.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend. After what Hillary put her through, it makes sense. Same with Kathy Shelton. There are no doubt issues with the President-elect's character that I won't defend anymore than I will the (equal if not worse) aspects of the Clinton.
skoods
United States

« Reply #29 on: November 13, 2016, 01:06:17 PM »

She is a pig a liar and a criminal.
Erich Maria Remarque
LittleBigPlanet
YaBB God
Sweden

« Reply #30 on: November 13, 2016, 01:07:29 PM »

Yep! And she lost this election to adorable Donald.
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -3.30

« Reply #31 on: November 13, 2016, 01:08:35 PM »

Adorable? You really are sick. I don't think Trump is into men, so you might want to refrain from calling him adorable.
Virginiá
Virginia
Administratrix
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.97, S: -5.91

« Reply #32 on: November 13, 2016, 01:15:08 PM »
« Edited: November 13, 2016, 01:17:34 PM by Virginia »

That being said, Prince Andrew is no more of an "alleged rapist" than Trump. Plenty of women who accused Clinton of rape were also photographed with him. Doesn't mean that all of the accusations of him are true.

Epstein did fly Clinton on his jet 32 times, and Bubba also was known to spend time on Epstein's rape island in the Virgin Islands.

Oh I know - My only implication was that Andrew was at least with a woman (for one reason or another) that made an accusation in relation to Epstein, so that the other accusation isn't an isolated incident. I mean, Epstein is a whole other animal, but just because powerful people knew him doesn't mean they are all rapists. I really think there needs to be some adequate proof before definitively accusing such people as there can be various incentives for people to make these accusations.
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #33 on: November 13, 2016, 01:21:58 PM »

More proof (if it was even needed) that Clinton supporters, in spite of their hackneyed claims to the contrary, have the capacity to be every bit as nasty and morally flawed as everybody else.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #34 on: November 13, 2016, 01:23:32 PM »

More proof (if it was even needed) that Clinton supporters, in spite of their hackneyed claims to the contrary, have the capacity to be every bit as nasty and morally flawed as everybody else.
If not more so, which is what I've experience in person (online is totally different depending on the venue) so far.
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #35 on: November 13, 2016, 01:24:17 PM »

Adorable? You really are sick. I don't think Trump is into men, so you might want to refrain from calling him adorable.

....Well. Maybe he is gay. But that doesn't seem to be an issue. The issue in general is whether the entire notion of Due Process and Rule of Law is a valid one or whether it is acceptable or essential that other people have different access to it based on their biology or morphology.
The issue in this whether it was appropriate for an alleged rape victim to politicize her rape and whether the President's rape allegations should be a factor in it.

Right so far?
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #36 on: November 13, 2016, 01:46:14 PM »

Most of this thread is gossip, and unsubstantiated sensationalism. 

What is not unsubstantiated sensationalism is that Hillary Clinton dealt with Juanita Broaddrick and Kathleen Willey in the exact opposite way she espoused as to how victims making allegations should be dealt with.  Indeed, when Broddrick and Willey came forward, she scrubbed her website of quotes that reflected the opposite of her behavior.

That's the part that's proven.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies