Healthcare for All: A revolutionary plan for the citizens of the South
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 11:58:49 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Healthcare for All: A revolutionary plan for the citizens of the South
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Healthcare for All: A revolutionary plan for the citizens of the South  (Read 193 times)
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: November 11, 2016, 11:57:29 PM »

Special unannounced speech on the steps of the Southern Capital in Nashville

Good evening my fellow Southerners, I have expressed the need for a change in our healthcare system and I believe you may be surprised by my position on this.

A need for a better hope, healthcare for all in the South
My fellow Southerners, my plan is an evolving one and I must admit that it is only in the developing stages, but I promise it will be a significant step forward from our present system. I grew up in poverty, I have experienced both the life of a middle class citizen and the life of someone who lives below the poverty line. I am breaking from the Federalist Party on this issue because through my own life experiences, I know why there is such a need for all citizens to have access to the healthcare. In order for this plan to work, we will need to cut certain programs such as medicaid, after all, medicaid will no longer be needed given that everyone in the South will have access to the same healthcare system! I will work with the Southern Chamber of Delegates in order to accomplish a reasonable and successful plan that will allow all citizens to access healthcare, this is my dream which I believe many of our fine citizens share.  I will be talking more about this in the days to come and if elected Governor, I will work with the members of our Southern Chamber of Delegates and hopefully with either President Yankee or President Blair ( whoever is ultimately decided to be President) to accomplish this. Thank you and God Bless all of you!
Goldwater
Republitarian
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.55, S: -4.52

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2016, 12:39:13 AM »

I am not from the South, so I don't think I can be much help, but I support you 100% in this endeavor! Smiley
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies