2020 Gubernational elections: Who is running megathread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 10:26:03 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  2020 Gubernational elections: Who is running megathread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 2020 Gubernational elections: Who is running megathread  (Read 151182 times)
Heisenberg
SecureAmerica
United States

« on: December 29, 2016, 04:05:10 PM »

NV: Heller running for reelex. Hutch will run, maybe Laxalt. Laxalt wins a primary, per Ralston.

Ralston: Heller wanted to run but Laxalt wouldn't back down and Heller decided to avoid a primary. Laxalt is probably running.
Probably better. Heller needs to run for reelection, it would be in Laxalt's best interests to do so too, and then challenge CCM in 2022 for his grandpa's seat (he'll lose, but I want CCM to get a good challenger). A crowded primary should be avoided, but I'm predicting Democrats to pick up NV-GOV, NV-SEN, and at least one row office. I think it could stay competitive in the future, but 2018 probably won't be good for Nevada Republicans. Then again, even 2006 had Gibbons win the open Governorship, Ensign win by double digits, and Jon Porter hold onto his swingy seat. Things have changed, but NV Democrats may not turn out.
Heisenberg
SecureAmerica
United States

« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2017, 11:59:32 PM »

I'm pretty surprised by this, it seemed fairly likely that he would enter. Congrats, Kevin Lembo.

I guess you could say that the primary race is no longer in Lembo.

I'm sorry.

10/10

In all seriousness, TKII wants to be in the Senate when Blumenthal retires.
This. With the exception of Chris (and his sister Kathleen), the Kennedys have been known to prefer Senate to Governor.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies