Fellow religionists. The non-affiliated and secular people mean our religions no
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 01:13:10 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Discussion
  Religion & Philosophy (Moderator: World politics is up Schmitt creek)
  Fellow religionists. The non-affiliated and secular people mean our religions no
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Fellow religionists. The non-affiliated and secular people mean our religions no  (Read 607 times)
Greatest I am
Canada
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: November 12, 2016, 03:38:10 PM »

Fellow religionists. The non-affiliated and secular people mean our religions no harm. Why do you choose to kill them?

Sometimes we religious people bring needless oppression to the non-affiliated and secular people. We religionists often think we should use force to impose our ideology unto others who think differently. Some call these Inquisitions and Jihad. In my case, I use the force of argument and nothing else.

The non-affiliated and secular people do not hate us religious people. They just see us as idol worshipers with good minds that we have allowed to be compromised by faith and delusional supernatural thinking.

Knowing that non-affiliated people only feel pity for us religious people, --- and more importantly, --- mean us no harm, --- why do you choose to kill non-affiliated and secular people?

You and I have no just cause. If you think you do, please articulate it.

I do not expect many replies from my fellow religionists to this question so let me end without a question but a plea instead.

Fellow religionists please stop killing the non-affiliated and secular people who only feel pity for the way we religious people think.

Killing those who wish us no harm is rude.

Regards
DL
RFayette
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2016, 05:30:23 PM »

Perhaps this post would make sense if this forum were "ISIS Forum," but this is Atlas Forum, so you, like always, are arguing against a strawman. 
Greatest I am
Canada
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2016, 05:51:01 PM »

I do not know who is lurking around here and neither do you.

Get a life instead of giving useless replies.

Regards
DL
RI
realisticidealist
Atlas Icon

« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2016, 06:50:32 PM »

Fellow religionists. The non-affiliated and secular people mean our religions no harm.

This is false.
World politics is up Schmitt creek
Nathan
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2016, 09:31:34 PM »

Fellow religionists. The non-affiliated and secular people mean our religions no harm.

This is false.

I mean, it's probably true that not many people in America wish GNOSTIC CHRISTIANITY any specific harm.
Cashew
United States

« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2016, 09:51:49 PM »

Perhaps this post would make sense if this forum were "ISIS Forum," but this is Atlas Forum, so you, like always, are arguing against a strawman. 
True Federalist (진정한 연방 주의자)
Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2016, 01:40:41 AM »

This is false.

I mean, it's probably true that not many people in America wish GNOSTIC CHRISTIANITY any specific harm.

Not many people in America know about GNOSTIC CHRISTIANITY, and even fewer care.
Greatest I am
Canada
« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2016, 09:35:41 AM »

This is false.

Chastisement without correction shows the hate in your heart.

Proverbs 3:12 For whom the Lord loveth he correcteth; even as a father the son in whom he delighteth.

If false, then correct.

Regards
DL
Greatest I am
Canada
« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2016, 09:38:23 AM »

This is false.

Not many people in America know about GNOSTIC CHRISTIANITY, and even fewer care.

This is true. Most Americans, if Christian, adore their genocidal son murdering God of war too much to seek a moral God.

Regards
DL

Zioneer
PioneerProgress
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2016, 10:32:15 AM »

This is false.

This is true. Most Americans, if Christian, adore their genocidal son murdering God of war too much to seek a moral God.

Regards
DL

....Ignoring all of the Christian pacifists, abolitionists, dissenters, etc.
Blue3
Starwatcher
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2016, 04:16:26 PM »

"Greatest I Am" is obviously trying to be the Donald Trump of this subforum.
Greatest I am
Canada
« Reply #11 on: November 14, 2016, 10:42:53 AM »

This is false.

Regards
DL

Yes. I ignore those you describe as they are traitors to the God they say they follow.

You forget that Jesus said he came to bring a sword and not peace so those you name are traitors.

Regards
DL
Nathan
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #12 on: November 14, 2016, 10:49:07 AM »

This is false.

Regards
DL

Yes. I ignore those you describe as they are traitors to the God they say they follow.

You forget that Jesus said he came to bring a sword and not peace so those you name are traitors.

Regards
DL

Boy, you are just straight out of central casting, aren't you?
Zioneer
PioneerProgress
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #13 on: November 14, 2016, 08:50:23 PM »

This is false.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL
Whatever you're on, it must be good stuff.

In any case, Jesus also said a lot of other things that contradict your point.

Also I thought with Gnostic Christianity Jesus was supposed to be a way to reject the Demiurge or something like that?
Greatest I am
Canada
« Reply #14 on: November 15, 2016, 12:33:29 PM »

This is false.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

In any case, Jesus also said a lot of other things that contradict your point.

Also I thought with Gnostic Christianity Jesus was supposed to be a way to reject the Demiurge or something like that?

The Rome created Jesus is immoral in his policies. I E., his no divorce law and his human sacrifice or substitutionary atonement policy. The esoteric Jesus would be the one Gnostic Christian favor as he frees us from religion instead of slaving us to it.

Matthew 6:22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.

John 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

Romans 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alRNbesfXXw&feature=player_embedded

You have to remember that Gnostic Christians, regardless of the supernatural content of our myths, which we do not read literally, do not have any supernatural beliefs.

We like reality and have no need to believe in supernatural garbage.

Regards
DL
Nathan
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #15 on: November 15, 2016, 01:39:32 PM »

You have to remember that Gnostic Christians, regardless of the supernatural content of our myths, which we do not read literally, do not have any supernatural beliefs.

Figures like Valentinus and Heracleon would be very surprised to know this about their religion.
Greatest I am
Canada
« Reply #16 on: November 15, 2016, 06:30:54 PM »

Figures like Valentinus and Heracleon would be very surprised to know this about their religion.

Such a statement, without showing what you are talking about, cannot be answered or refuted.

Regards
DL
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies