Fellow religionists. The non-affiliated and secular people mean our religions no (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 02:24:41 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Discussion
  Religion & Philosophy (Moderator: Okay, maybe Mike Johnson is a competent parliamentarian.)
  Fellow religionists. The non-affiliated and secular people mean our religions no (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Fellow religionists. The non-affiliated and secular people mean our religions no  (Read 614 times)
Zioneer
PioneerProgress
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: November 13, 2016, 10:32:15 AM »

Fellow religionists. The non-affiliated and secular people mean our religions no harm.

This is false.

I mean, it's probably true that not many people in America wish GNOSTIC CHRISTIANITY any specific harm.

Not many people in America know about GNOSTIC CHRISTIANITY, and even fewer care.

This is true. Most Americans, if Christian, adore their genocidal son murdering God of war too much to seek a moral God.

Regards
DL

....Ignoring all of the Christian pacifists, abolitionists, dissenters, etc.
Zioneer
PioneerProgress
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2016, 08:50:23 PM »

Fellow religionists. The non-affiliated and secular people mean our religions no harm.

This is false.

I mean, it's probably true that not many people in America wish GNOSTIC CHRISTIANITY any specific harm.

Not many people in America know about GNOSTIC CHRISTIANITY, and even fewer care.

This is true. Most Americans, if Christian, adore their genocidal son murdering God of war too much to seek a moral God.

Regards
DL

....Ignoring all of the Christian pacifists, abolitionists, dissenters, etc.

Yes. I ignore those you describe as they are traitors to the God they say they follow.

You forget that Jesus said he came to bring a sword and not peace so those you name are traitors.

Regards
DL
Whatever you're on, it must be good stuff.

In any case, Jesus also said a lot of other things that contradict your point.

Also I thought with Gnostic Christianity Jesus was supposed to be a way to reject the Demiurge or something like that?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies