Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 16, 2014, 12:32:15 pm
HomePredMockPollEVCalcAFEWIKIHelpLogin Register
News: Don't forget to get your 2013 Gubernatorial Endorsements and Predictions in!

+  Atlas Forum
|-+  Questions and Answers
| |-+  The Atlas
| | |-+  NixonNow Poll.
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Print
Poll
Question: What do you think should be done about Assad?
Keep him banned   -40 (52.6%)
Unban him   -21 (27.6%)
Unban him and implement a ZTP for him   -7 (9.2%)
I don’t care.   -8 (10.5%)
Show Pie Chart
Total Voters: 76

Author Topic: NixonNow Poll.  (Read 5548 times)
CheeseWhiz
YaBB God

View Profile
« on: July 11, 2005, 05:33:30 am »
Ignore

Everyone, please, just vote, the “Unban NixonNow” thread is for the arguments, this will just be a poll.

See all those words right above the divider right there?  Don't listen to them, they are the babblings of a moron.
CheeseWhiz
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2005, 06:20:53 am »
Ignore

Oh yeah, ZTP stand for Zero Tolerance Policy.

See all those words right above the divider right there?  Don't listen to them, they are the babblings of a moron.
Ebowed
YaBB God
Australia

Political Matrix
E: -8.32, S: -9.30

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2005, 06:53:16 am »
Ignore

Option 2.

A tidal wave of healthcare has swept across coal country. 
Frodo
YaBB God
United States

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2005, 09:13:28 am »
Ignore

Option 1 -I was apathetic and noncommittal about keeping NixonNow banned until I heard that he bullied John by prank-calling him just because he was mentally retarded.  That is exactly the type of character this forum does not need.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2005, 09:18:43 am by Frodo »Logged

frenger
Bono
YaBB God
Portugal

Political Matrix
E: 8.65, S: -4.17

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2005, 09:19:44 am »
Ignore

Option four.

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed – and hence clamorous to be led to safety – by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary." – H.L. Mencken

NO, I don't want to go back to Fantasy Elections.
Jake
dubya2004
YaBB God
Cuba

Political Matrix
E: -0.90, S: -0.35

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2005, 09:38:41 am »
Ignore

John's a troll and I doubt very much that he is any more impaired than Josh22. As for NixonNow, keep him banned simply because if you don't you encourage more trolling by doing so.
frenger
Bono
YaBB God
Portugal

Political Matrix
E: 8.65, S: -4.17

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2005, 10:27:29 am »
Ignore

John's a troll and I doubt very much that he is any more impaired than Josh22.

Trying to figure out what you are trying to insinuate here. Smiley

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed – and hence clamorous to be led to safety – by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary." – H.L. Mencken

NO, I don't want to go back to Fantasy Elections.
KillerPollo
YaBB God
Mexico

Political Matrix
E: -3.15, S: -0.82

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2005, 10:46:26 am »
Ignore

Option 1 -I was apathetic and noncommittal about keeping NixonNow banned until I heard that he bullied John by prank-calling him just because he was mentally retarded.  That is exactly the type of character this forum does not need.

Come on! maybe he doesn't mean it!

FREE ASSAD NOW!

"Feminism was established to allow unattractive women easier access to the mainstream of society."
-Rush Limbaugh-
Rob
Bob
YaBB God
United States
Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -9.39

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2005, 08:46:06 pm »
Ignore

Option 2, of course.

Here’s what Sarah Palin represents: being a fat fucking pig who pins “Country First” buttons on his man titties and chants “U-S-A! U-S-A!” at the top of his lungs while his kids live off credit cards and Saudis buy up all the mortgages in Kansas.
Machiavelli

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2005, 08:57:23 pm »
Ignore

Do you see this?

It is the F**KING UNION!!!!!! Though I have not been an active member of this website, Ifeel I have spoekn to Michael ASSAD in a past life, and thus have a n understanding of his predicament... when you defy this, you defame the UNION!! and are no better than a subversive communist organiztaion!

hE IS ALSO from the great state of NWE JERSEY, which enlisted 300,000 men to fight for the unIon in 1862 alone! It is quite possible that his great-great grandparents fought for their contry IN THAT WAR!!!! Why should the descendant of great war heroes not even be allowed to share his or her opinion on this lovely forum?

MAY JESUS BLESS YOUR TAINTED SOULS

GOD BLESS TEH UNION!!!!!1

Speed of Sound
LiberalPA
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2005, 08:59:32 pm »
Ignore

“The meaning of life is not to be discovered only after death in some hidden, mysterious realm; on the contrary, it can be found by eating the succulent fruit of the Tree of Life and by living in the here and now as fully and creatively as we can”

~~~~Dr. Paul Kurtz (1925-2012)
TexasGurl
texasgurl24
YaBB God
Japan

Political Matrix
E: -9.57, S: -7.91

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2005, 11:50:12 pm »
Ignore

nick
nickshepDEM
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: -0.52, S: 3.65

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 11, 2005, 11:53:43 pm »
Ignore

See Sig...
Speed of Sound
LiberalPA
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 11, 2005, 11:53:56 pm »
Ignore

you had to out-do me. j/k Smiley

“The meaning of life is not to be discovered only after death in some hidden, mysterious realm; on the contrary, it can be found by eating the succulent fruit of the Tree of Life and by living in the here and now as fully and creatively as we can”

~~~~Dr. Paul Kurtz (1925-2012)
Jake
dubya2004
YaBB God
Cuba

Political Matrix
E: -0.90, S: -0.35

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 11, 2005, 11:58:26 pm »
Ignore

Machiavelli: I don't seem to recall the Union Army possessing a Egyptian Volunteer Regiment. PBrunsel, Texasgurl, or Statesrights may know about that.
Grad Students are the Worst
Alcon
Moderators
YaBB God
United States
View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 12, 2005, 01:34:12 am »
Ignore

Come on! maybe he doesn't mean it!

Now there's a convincing argument. ;-P

n/c
Keystone Phil
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 12, 2005, 01:38:45 am »
Ignore

And we don't need members who attack other members either. Now we're going to pick and choose what we find acceptable behavior off the forum?

Another thing, we don't know if NixonNow prank called because John was retarded. John put his number on the forum. NixonNow (and Boss Tweed) called. I love how everyone could get a kick out of John but once NixonNow calls, his actions are somehow worse than what many people said/did to John on the forum.

KillerPollo
YaBB God
Mexico

Political Matrix
E: -3.15, S: -0.82

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: July 12, 2005, 01:40:20 am »
Ignore

And we don't need members who attack other members either. Now we're going to pick and choose what we find acceptable behavior off the forum?

Another thing, we don't know if NixonNow prank called because John was retarded. John put his number on the forum. NixonNow (and Boss Tweed) called. I love how everyone could get a kick out of John but once NixonNow calls, his actions are somehow worse than what many people said/did to John on the forum.

We should hold Boss Tweed more responsible then.

"Feminism was established to allow unattractive women easier access to the mainstream of society."
-Rush Limbaugh-
Sibboleth
Realpolitik
YaBB God
Saint Helena

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: July 12, 2005, 04:01:49 am »
Ignore

Phil, how exactly do you defend the repeated harrasment of the guy that created and runs this place by NixonNow?

"I have become entangled in my own data, and my conclusion stands in direct contradiction to the initial idea from which I started. Proceeding from unlimited freedom, I end with unlimited despotism. I will add, however, that there can be no solution of the social formula except mine."
CheeseWhiz
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 12, 2005, 05:22:15 am »
Ignore

KeystonePhil and KillerPollo: If you want to debate the post of someone’s here, I’d rather you re-post the quote into the “Unban NixonNow” thread, as this thread is only for voting.

jokerman
Cosmo Kramer
YaBB God
View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 12, 2005, 10:52:59 am »
Ignore

Unban him.  It's a travesty that he's banned and Opebo isn't.
Keystone Phil
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 12, 2005, 04:01:32 pm »
Ignore

Phil, how exactly do you defend the repeated harrasment of the guy that created and runs this place by NixonNow?

Easy. Dave is considering unbanning NixonNow and plans to talk to him about it soon. I don't approve of what NixonNow did but if it was that serious, Dave wouldn't consider unbanning him.

© tweed
Miamiu1027
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -8.52, S: -8.00

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 12, 2005, 05:00:41 pm »
Ignore

KeystonePhil and KillerPollo: If you want to debate the post of someone’s here, I’d rather you re-post the quote into the “Unban NixonNow” thread, as this thread is only for voting.

I hope you don't mind me stealing your signature.

there's no ghosts in the graveyard, that's not where they live
they live in between a, 'what is' and 'what if?'
TexasGurl
texasgurl24
YaBB God
Japan

Political Matrix
E: -9.57, S: -7.91

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 12, 2005, 05:47:40 pm »
Ignore

If he does unban ASSad then Dave pretty much loses all credibility as far as disciplining outrageous and harmful behavior.
If ASSad can get away with it then anyone can.
Keystone Phil
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 12, 2005, 05:57:16 pm »
Ignore

If he does unban ASSad then Dave pretty much loses all credibility as far as disciplining outrageous and harmful behavior.
If ASSad can get away with it then anyone can.

Your post will be very helpful to the unban NixonNow movement. Thank you.  Smiley

Pages: [1] 2 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Logout