It's still Her Turn
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 03:39:56 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  It's still Her Turn
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Author Topic: It's still Her Turn  (Read 5312 times)
LLR
LongLiveRock
Junior Chimp

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #75 on: November 28, 2016, 06:56:22 PM »

This lame and unfunny bit at trolling managed to make it three pages because so many took the bait and gave 100% serious replies. OMG.

Your sexism, which has been on display time and time again this election season, really disgusts me.  Yeah, your hated woman lost, we get it.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!! Get your hate speech off this board! How dare you assume her gender? You f***ing white male. Angry

What the  did you just ing say about me, you little HP? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in Atlasia, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Atlas After Dark, and I have over 300 confirmed alts. I am trained in moderate hero warfare and I’m the top sock puppet in the entire forum. You are nothing to me but just another HP. I will wipe you the  out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this baord, mark my ing words. You think you can get away with saying that sh**t to me over the Internet? Think again, HP. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of trolls across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, HP. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your account. You’re ing dead, HP. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can shill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my sock LLR. Not only am I extensively trained in Fantasy Politics, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Forum Community and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the internet, you little shill. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “sh**tposting" was about to bring down upon you, maybe you thought twice about trolling. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn horrible person. I will sh**t fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re ing dead, HP.

First off, lol

Second off, me as your sock? Wtf?
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: 4.17

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #76 on: November 28, 2016, 07:39:17 PM »

She is, to quote our next President, a chocker. A choke artist. If Democrats really want to run Hillary Clinton again, they can simply nominate the version of her that's two decades younger and also junior Senator from New York: Kirsten Gillibrand. She'd have the benefit of actually knowing how to appeal to working class whites, being from upstate New York.
Attorney General, Senator-Elect, & Former PPT Dwarven Dragon
Dwarven Dragon
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.42, S: -0.52

P P P

« Reply #77 on: November 28, 2016, 11:03:52 PM »

"The American People" didn't demand that Hillary take days off from campaigning for "debate prep"
They didn't demand that she call Trump's supporters deplorables
They didn't demand that she coordinate with the DNC to the point of creating an environment where the primary was honestly partially rigged for her
They didn't demand that she use a private email server
They didn't demand her declaration in the first democratic debate that the republican party was the political enemy she was most proud of making
They didn't demand that she pick a boring white guy for VP who didn't flip a single voter outside of VA
They didn't demand that she pretend that MI, WI, and non-urban PA didn't exist
They didn't demand that she directly express a desire to put coal miners out of work
They didn't demand her delivery of speeches to wall street
They didn't demand Kaine's loss in the VP debate
They didn't demand her declaration that she would repeal the hyde amendment (which is popular among the entire american population)
And they didn't demand her flip-flops on so many issues

Hillary was a failure as a candidate, simple as that. That's why she lost.

For much of 2016, I seriously thought I would hold my nose for Hillary, although I ultimately decided to vote Johnson(which I don't regret doing).  But in 2020, I can pledge today that I will not vote for her, and I don't care what reason you give me. The democrats need to learn to nominate somebody else. I'd rather write in Deez Nuts than endorse Hillary's candidacy ever, ever again.

Gabagool102
Rookie
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.58, S: 1.65

« Reply #78 on: November 29, 2016, 09:02:16 AM »

This lame and unfunny bit at trolling managed to make it three pages because so many took the bait and gave 100% serious replies. OMG.

Your sexism, which has been on display time and time again this election season, really disgusts me.  Yeah, your hated woman lost, we get it.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!! Get your hate speech off this board! How dare you assume her gender? You f***ing white male. Angry

What the  did you just ing say about me, you little HP? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in Atlasia, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Atlas After Dark, and I have over 300 confirmed alts. I am trained in moderate hero warfare and I’m the top sock puppet in the entire forum. You are nothing to me but just another HP. I will wipe you the  out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this baord, mark my ing words. You think you can get away with saying that sh**t to me over the Internet? Think again, HP. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of trolls across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, HP. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your account. You’re ing dead, HP. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can shill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my sock LLR. Not only am I extensively trained in Fantasy Politics, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Forum Community and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the internet, you little shill. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “sh**tposting" was about to bring down upon you, maybe you thought twice about trolling. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn horrible person. I will sh**t fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re ing dead, HP.

KEEP YOUR HATE SPEECH OF THIS BOARD!

I identify as a Panzer IV tank, check your privilege sh*tlord!
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #79 on: November 30, 2016, 01:35:32 PM »

This thread is a wreck. Not surprising, though, given who's the OP.
angus
Atlas Icon
« Reply #80 on: November 30, 2016, 02:26:14 PM »

This thread won't survive outside the womb.  Time to fire up the MediBurn.
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #81 on: December 01, 2016, 01:41:54 PM »

This thread won't survive outside the womb.  Time to fire up the MediBurn.

And don't forget the machine that goes "BING!"
angus
Atlas Icon
« Reply #82 on: December 01, 2016, 03:34:05 PM »

Obviously, and the most expensive machine.  (In case the administrator comes!)
Cutlass
« Reply #83 on: December 02, 2016, 12:13:50 AM »

If Hillary runs in 2020, Trump will win in a landslide.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies