keith Ellison 2020?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 05:53:31 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  keith Ellison 2020?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: keith Ellison 2020?  (Read 1876 times)
Green Line
Junior Chimp
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: November 14, 2016, 10:20:06 PM »

Keith Ellison is about the most surefire way to push me onto the Trump train.  That would be an epic landslide.
Fuzzy Says: "Abolish NPR!"
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #26 on: November 15, 2016, 07:24:34 AM »

Hahahahahaha, if Dems want to lose by a landslide and hand Trump 4 more years this is what they need to do. Have you guys even learned anything?

No, they haven't.  They're slow learners, with large mass constituencies, each with a sense of entitlement.

They didn't get it in 2016.  Aside from all of Hillary's baggage, was America going to pick 2016 as the year to perpetuate a "dynasty" of sorts?  If that idea was so negatively received by the GOP, why would the Dems think it just dandy?
Klartext89

« Reply #27 on: November 15, 2016, 07:48:40 AM »

He will surely win back the white working class :-D  In other words: #HireEllison
ApatheticAustrian
ApathicAustrian
Junior Chimp
Austria

« Reply #28 on: November 15, 2016, 07:49:32 AM »

keith ellison won't be the candidate for sure.....but he is the right kind of general voice right now, i think.

Klartext89

« Reply #29 on: November 15, 2016, 07:57:20 AM »

keith ellison won't be the candidate for sure.....but he is the right kind of general voice right now, i think.

It's the biggest gift Trump and the GOP can get. I'm praying for him becoming DNC chair. A dominance in the Rust Belt is coming.
ApatheticAustrian
ApathicAustrian
Junior Chimp
Austria

« Reply #30 on: November 15, 2016, 08:00:07 AM »

It's the biggest gift Trump and the GOP can get. I'm praying for him becoming DNC chair. A dominance in the Rust Belt is coming.

cause he is a black muslim or an economic populist?

Blair
Blair2015
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

« Reply #31 on: November 15, 2016, 08:21:26 AM »

You know the answer ;-)

There is no way that the US will forget 911. This isn't Europe with open borders for non-Christian.

There goes the dog whistle
Klartext89

« Reply #32 on: November 15, 2016, 08:28:28 AM »

You know the answer ;-)

There is no way that the US will forget 911. This isn't Europe with open borders for non-Christian.

There goes the dog whistle

I repeat myself: #HireEllison
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #33 on: November 15, 2016, 08:50:15 AM »

It would totally piss off the deplorables. He could probably win too, especially with how Trump will likely be so it would be a huge slap in the face and a benefit right there lol
DavidB.
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix
E: 0.58, S: 4.26

« Reply #34 on: November 15, 2016, 03:34:24 PM »

It would totally piss off the deplorables. He could probably win too
Pick one.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #35 on: November 15, 2016, 03:35:44 PM »

I guess it's time to let the kooks in the Democratic Party turn it into a suicide cult for the next four years. Maybe after Trump is re-elected, sane adults can take back control. Ugh.
SWE
SomebodyWhoExists
Atlas Icon
United States

P P P
« Reply #36 on: November 16, 2016, 03:50:59 PM »

Unfortunately, 60 million Americans just voted in favor of killing all Muslims, so this probably isn't a winning strategy.
Famous Mortimer
WillipsBrighton
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #37 on: November 16, 2016, 06:08:04 PM »

Ellison is a former Black nationalist and a former member of the Nation of Islam, listed by the left's beloved SPLC as a hate group.

He is also on record as saying that Somali refugees were joining ISIS because the free apartments we were giving them weren't nice enough.
Famous Mortimer
WillipsBrighton
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #38 on: November 16, 2016, 06:14:02 PM »

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Except that Islamic world immigrants and refugee communities are some of the most successful, well-educated in the nation. Perhaps we should ask patients served by refugees who are now doctors if they have benefited from their presence or ask our troops to go into battle without an interpreter. Not to mention the large number of people grinding out a living throughout the country.

When you let in a few immigrants, and they are immersed in American mainstream culture, yes, they tend to be successful. When you let in huge numbers, 1) they form their own ghetto communities which resist assimilation and 2) even the ones who want to assimilate have a much harder time because of the labor market being flooded and keeping their wages down, keeping them trapped in the ghetto. The Somali community from Ellison's district, for example, not really successful at all. Yeah, there's a few Somali doctors and laywers, of course but they are an extreme minority. The most successful Somalis probably work in retail and most of the rest just live off the state.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies